Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Well that sucks big time sad.gif

Yep. Starting halfway over, which is always lovely. Hopefully all my bad luck is out of the way now.

In other news, starting a new project.

Quote from The Girl Who Waited.

You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, "Not bad. They're okay." And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful.

Pattern

simplified rainbow - base: flamingo pair, magi pair, canopy pair, royal blue pair

Edited by PhoenixStarr

I had to search so far to find this thread ^^

I am just wondering if anyone on the list for my offspring http://dragcave.net/lineage/l8Eeb would want a non-autumn seasonal egg or just the magis until autumn comes around again?

Edited by spirited_soul

I have the following up for grabs, PM me if you'd like one!

Stone x Sunstone CLAIMED!

Ember x Autumn CLAIMED!

White x Ridgewing - they keep throwing tan Ridgies :/ CLAIMED!

Pebble x Pillow CLAIMED!

Please be a little patient if I don't reply right away - my internet access is extremely sporadic right now.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I have the following up for grabs, PM me if you'd like one!

Stone x Sunstone

Ember x Autumn

Please be a little patient if I don't reply right away - my internet access is extremely sporadic right now.

Hi dear!

I seem to not have those two lineages of yours yet. smile.gif

I am still locked so I cannot take those eggies right now but.. may I have futur siblings of them? *^-^*

@spirited_soul

Well i don't think I am on your list, but if I were.. I would definitely take a Magi. xd.png

@PhoenixStarr

Rainbow ones are always lovely! Looking forward to it. However sorry to hear that your pygmies were misbehaving.. >.< Do often encounter this habit with my Balloon lines.. <.< So feeling with you there.

Edited by Belisar

Well one out of two of my Who nebulas coloured right so I guess I'm happy biggrin.gif

Also I'm in the middle of doing a spreadsheet of all my dragons. I'm working on my Who's right now and I've got down all the completed lineages. I just need to finish the WIP's.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...VneHNUQUE#gid=4

Grats on proper colouring! smile.gif

And 'oi'! That is a nice quote collection that you are doing there. xd.png Seeing them all at once reminds me once again, how precious those lineages are. *^-^*

Hi dear!

I seem to not have those two lineages of yours yet. smile.gif

I am still locked so I cannot take those eggies right now but.. may I have futur siblings of them? *^-^*

I can hold them until you have room, if you want. As I said, I have pretty limited internet access at the moment so my scroll's been a bit under-used of late! xd.png

Oooo, and before I forget, I'm officially relinquishing my claim on PB Greenwings. My idea doesn't seem to have gone anywhere and someone else should have a chance at 'em.

I can hold them until you have room, if you want. As I said, I have pretty limited internet access at the moment so my scroll's been a bit under-used of late! xd.png

Oh... well if no one else wants them and it really doesn't bother you... Sure smile.gif

I should unlock in a few hours. *^-^*

Oh... well if no one else wants them and it really doesn't bother you... Sure smile.gif

I should unlock in a few hours. *^-^*

I sent you the links, grab 'em when you've got room. smile.gif

Also, has anyone heard from Firerubynat recently? I think this is the second or third time I've tried to send her an egg with no reply. unsure.gif

Looks like my Turp x Brim lineage may take some time too - tried the first two pairs and got two refusals. *sigh* Looks like there'll be some switching round of mates and crossing of fingers next week.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

The Doctor Who page of my spreadsheet is up to date biggrin.gif

Now I can see what I've got I can start breeding with some sort of plan. Especially the gifted Who's because they were the ones I was finding particularly difficult keeping track off.

Re-opening my waterhorse x spitfire Asylum of the Daleks list. (Five slots available)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kYEIa

He's Chosen The Most/Defendable Area/In The Room/Counted All The Daleks/Counted All The Exits/And Now He's Calculating/The Exact Distance/We're Standing Apart/And Starting To Worry/Ooh - And Look At/Him Frowning Now/Something's Wrong/With Amy And Rory And/Who's Gonna Fix It/And He Straightens His Bow Tie

Hello again, used to do this a while ago before I lost all my names. I might be interested in doing this again though.

Has anyone claimed the riddle/rhyme from The Beast Below? (I had it on my reds about a year ago but it went away with my other names. I'd think someone has taken it here by now but I didn't see it in the spreadsheet.) If it's unclaimed I'd like to use it, not sure what breeds I'll do but I wanted to check that the quote was open first.

Quote:

A horse and a man above, below;

One has a plan but two must go.

Mile after mile, above, beneath;

One has a smile one has teeth.

Though the man above might say “hello”,

Expect no love from the beast below.

In bed above we're deep asleep,

While greater love lies further deep.

This dream must end, this world must know

We all depend on the beast below.

Welcome back Alexis! I'll let Raistlin answer your question, she's more in the know about that sort of thing being the spreadsheet goddess wink.gif

In the meantime I have this pretty and the only person on the list hasn't posted since July so I'm offering it here.

First person in the project to PM me gets it.

Re-opening my waterhorse x spitfire Asylum of the Daleks list. (Five slots available)

He's Chosen The Most/Defendable Area/In The Room/Counted All The Daleks/Counted All The Exits/And Now He's Calculating/The Exact Distance/We're Standing Apart/And Starting To Worry/Ooh - And Look At/Him Frowning Now/Something's Wrong/With Amy And Rory And/Who's Gonna Fix It/And He Straightens His Bow Tie

I'd like to sign up for one of those, please, PhoenixStarr happy.gif

Wooo, finished! smile.gif I'll announce eggs here as I breed them.

Oh grats! smile.gif Those two breeds look very pretty together. *^-^*

Can I be on that list? smile.gif Also a slot on your PB Ochre list would be great. *smile*

Egads how have I missed the existence of something this epic. Need to visit this forum more often.

I'd love an egg from some of these, or to contribute to the project somehow, although the only CB dragons I've been hoarding enough to spare for a project like this would be canopies (since I made them) and not sure if you're wanting to avoid repeat breeds, since there's at least one canopy lineage in the links I saw in the OP.

How exactly do I go about getting on some of the egg lists?

Egads how have I missed the existence of something this epic. Need to visit this forum more often.

I'd love an egg from some of these, or to contribute to the project somehow, although the only CB dragons I've been hoarding enough to spare for a project like this would be canopies (since I made them) and not sure if you're wanting to avoid repeat breeds, since there's at least one canopy lineage in the links I saw in the OP.

How exactly do I go about getting on some of the egg lists?

Just ask! biggrin.gif All members have a Personal Project Post (PPP) that lists all their lineages, and most keep their breeding lists there too. This post has a list of all members and links to their PPPs, and most members can be contacted by PM or posting here. smile.gif

@PhoenixStarr - Grats! I'd love a spot on your PB Ochre list as well. smile.gif

@Sif - Like Amazon said, just ask. Most of my projects have completely empty lists and I could probably egglock you right now, dragons willing. biggrin.gif

@PhoenixStarr May I be on your list please?

@Sif I have a number of open lists in my PPP and I can also do PB Doctor Who's up to 8th gen. laugh.gif

@AlexisV: Welcome back! The quote is free smile.gif

@PhoenixStarr: May I be added to the Waterhorse x Spitfire and the Ochredrakes lists, please?

@Sif: Pb Canopies is taken, but you could use Canopies for example in a checker. And as everybody has said, just ask if you see an open list smile.gif

I've lost count, but PhoenixStarr, if there's one last spot on your PB Ochredrake list, I'd sure love to nab it! Gratz on completing another fine project ^.^