TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Tuscany should put on kitty ears and a tail and try to seduce Slovakia.

whoa wait whatttt?! Mafia arc!? when and where!? /adores KHR-style mafia

Ohh, okay. thanks! I think, by now, I should probably include Turkey and Hong Kong in them now .____________. Are you guys going to use your other characters too (if you're not using all of them already)?

I'm using all but four. I'm using all of my countries and Bratislava.

So you have to put your characters in South Italy's mafia or Russia's. xd.png

And I guess I'll do that one day Ice. >R

Alright - I thiiiiink that I can come back now. Is it convenient in the RP for me to do so? If I haven't been kicked, I'll have Austria be in Russia's Mafia.

Wait a second, we haven't even started the Offspring!Arc yet. We haven't even timeskipped to when he kids are old enough to talk, walk, eat on their own, etc. The Arc! hasn't started yet. =/

Are you sure we shouldn't just make the charries go around and seeing the children..? Okay guys, I got in contact with a few RPers. Gist and Pudding are back but blob... Let's just say that he's too busy to RP with us in a while, if not at all...

That wasn't the arc, though. The arc was supposed to be us RPing the children, but as actual children, not infants. It wouldn't be fair to the other RPers if that was the case. I think that would be a little boring. What do you think the point of the babysitters was?

I am back after getting into a car accident, falling off a horse and nearly freezing to death by going farther up north for winter. Sorry about not posting here for a while, I was a bit caught up with that nonsense mentioned above and then being sick for more than three weeks with something with a rather long name.

And... now I'm confused. Has the Arc started yet or no? I can't tell....

(Oh yeah, Japan is now whole again and also 20 instead of a little girl.)

It all sounds very hecktic. O.o;

And it sort of started. The children have been borne for the most part, I believe that all we need to do now is go forward to when they are able to act on their own after a bit more RPing the way we are right now between Arcs.

Uhhh if you want someone to play with, you can have Japan interact with SK if you want. She's free and doing nothing of great importance. So you can play again. :3

Edited by UchihaAce

Thankfully you're okay, puddin. The Offspring!Ar is still in tact. Ice, can we pretend that Russia dropped Primorski off in where eger the baby sitter is..? I kinda want Russia to continue speaking with China and NK... in fact, they could all be there.

Should I come back now, or wait for this !Arc to finish?

Edit - glad you're okay, pudding... smile.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

I don't know, because I don't know who's babysitting who yet.

So Japan has a kid now? Weird... Darn, well that ruins my plans of getting her drunk for the first time. She wouldn't be a bad influence like that. Not unless the kid was being watched by someone else whom she trusted.

Speaking of which, who is this babysitter?

Actually, only the characters who are in relationships had children. All of the others are babysitters.

Oh, that makes much more sense.

I'll post as soon as I get back from the doctor's office.

Alright guys, just letting you know that my hard drive on my laptop is broken. So my posts will be a little slower until I get a new one.

TMD I'm kinda confused by your post. xd.png Are they now outside the hospital?

Edit: I assumed they were just outside the room. tongue.gif

Edited by Chicogal

I confused myself too... Theyre outside. ^^

Ace, Flame, you have to choose which mafia your charries want to be in. ^^

I see that we have a Mafia!Arc after this current !Arc. Sounds interesting. Could Egypt be on S. Italy's side? I'm just not sure if I should put CSA with America or not...

On the other hand, does anyone have free charries that I could interact with?

Edited by Weblo123

Okay, Egypt with SI... Decide whether or not CSA should be with America. On the other hand, CSA can interact with America... Just have him barge into his home and cause trouble. ^^

On the other hand: THREE NEW NATIONS UNLOCKED! Mexico, Brazil, and India are now playable~