TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I think Czech could be easily captured, mostly because he would probably refuse to fiht. If he did, he'd be really weak.

Okay~

Countries that are to be captured by Russia's thugs alliance: Southern Italy, (Germany), Czech, Denmark, Vatican City, Mongolia, Saxony.

You can bring in Norway whenever you want, Chico.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

What about Denmark? ._. I thought she was going to be captured?

Yeah, I don't feel like bringing her in just yet, ahah.

I think I'll be using Finland to help both sides this time. She's neutral, so she can't fight for a certain side, but she can send medical attention to both.

She's not getting captured. There's no way she would let Russia occupy her again.

Well, if Southern Italy is going to be captured, Russia may might as well stop by and visit Vatican during his time in Italy. He's just a hop skip and a jump away from Rome, so no problem.

No, which side Bulgaria would be on?

I see all the captured nations locked in a jail... Crying or whimpering with sorrow. xd.png

Russia is very offensive in his thoughts- this shows my most recent posts. While I dun care if someone is straight or not, he obviously does. Though it also shows he's a hypocrite due to his relations with North.

And, like I said in the main thread, you need to keep that kind of thing out of your posts. It is really offensive and while I might not be offended by it myself, I have plenty of friends who would be. It's different from the time where Slovakia was thinking about when Prague came out of the closet. All he did was mention how it made him uncomfortable. Generalizations like that are not okay, in character or not.

Bulgaria will be against Russia.

Edited by Icepelt

Denmark is gonna be bawling and everything. xd.png Anyway, when will the war kind of, well, start? X3

Are you using Norway, then? xd.png

Russia's Alliance:

Russia

NK

Romania

Cyprus

Against

Denmark

Czech

Slovakia

America

Germany

South Italy

South Korea

Was Austria influential enough to be added to Russia's Alliance? If so, could I be added to that list?

I think the war arc will start probably after this arc, but that's just what I'm guessing.

I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm sorry.

Anyway, I guess I'll make Russia finish his civil war before starting another war? After this arc and before the next world Meeting. ^^

I'm sorry if I didn't add your charrie. I forgot. Dx

I could have Mongolia be captured by Russia and since Germany is going to get captured, Saxony would be all alone and would probably also get captured. I don't want Poland or Singapore to get captured though. Estonia would just try to stay as far away from Russia as possible since he's scared of Russia.

Hey, I still need someone to babysit Moldova. Is anyone going to take up this offer? =/

We need alliance names. xd.png

Yes. Anyone who sides with Russia would be somewhat taken over by Russian government.

I watched Mission Impossible. I need the war. I'm inspired. xd.png

I like Red River Confederation too. It has a nice touch.

Yeah, I got it because Russia is gonna be a Communist, (which is nicknamed "Red"), and since Russia's best men are Asian, which comes in the "River" part. ^^

Again gaiz, this is not a war about Communism. ^^

Acey - would you mind checking out the the other OCC today? :3 I want to ask you something~ biggrin.gif

Also: If I don't post tomorrow, guys, then I may have been hauled into going on a sleepover. xd.png Just a heads-up. It probably won't happen, though, lol.

Okay, Chico~

Anyway gaiz~ here's the thing. After the arc, Russia will hold an emergency meeting. Emergency meetings are just quick meetings in which only one nation speaks, in this case Russia. Russia is going to announce that he is waging war on all superpowers of the world, and the nations who dare to stand up to him. Those who will side with him will get precious aid and protection from anything that might happen. ^^

Okay, so all the nations attend? Not just who is siding with him? xd.png Norway: TACKLE 'IM! *Tackles huge Russia in the middle of meeting*

No, she won't be there. tongue.gif

*imagines all the nations attacking Russia recklessly* xd.png

Sadly, *pokes Chico*, the only place that you can RP like that is in the other OCC. xd.png

All nations will attend, because they don't know there's gonna be a war. Xp