TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

alright, thanks :D

ehh but NK already had the baby, as it seems?

Edited by xFlame990

God...Typing Czech's posts make me want to go crawl in a hole and die. Good Lord it's so depressing. I feel like crying.

Maybe China can be there and help raise Primorski? Unless Ace was planning something else? And why, Ice?

I'm used to him being all happy most of the time, or crying for comedy reasons. Having to RP him all depressed like this makes me sad. Especially now that I've read that Romania, who he loves to bits, doesn't actually care for him.

Well, my laptop is being a moron today, so I have to use my mom's computer. My posting might be a bit off.

Flame, will Russia just start flirting on China to start out plan..? Or will China already have a crush on Russia? xd.png

Is the actual arc going to start any time soon?

Sorry for disappearing an extra day! I got caught up ... playing Maplestory :P

What's happened/what do I need to reply to?

TMD- I think we can use both ;) I haven't read the thread yet so did anything particularly .. eh ... life changing happen?

Uh, Romania and Tuscany both had their children. Their respective partners are with them in the hospital. At the same time, North Korea has already had his baby and now he's spending time with Russia.

South Korea: Maple Story originated in me, da-ze-! >w<

Uhhh pretty much Czech/Romania and Slovakia/Tuscany had their children. The former are all currently asleep, the latter are giddy over their adorable daughter and are now back together after their little fight. ^^

As for China, Russia dragged NK off to 'talk' and sort of left him alone in the kitchen. I say 'talk' like that because they did more kissing than speaking. It seems like they're about to sleep with each other on top of that. XD

China: Really long talk... ._.

OTL ninja'd by Icey XD

Edited by UchihaAce

China: They must be discussing very important matters to be taking this long and making that much noise ... probably arguing ... Should I see if they're alright? No, they closed the door ... that must mean it's a really private matter ... Does North Korea need more food? *sips tea and raids Russia's fridge*

pfffffffftch---

AHEM joking aside /serious face

ohhhh okay, thanks guys :D and yeahhhh this is gonna be fun, rping hasacrushonhisstalker!China ;)

*pokes Flame* Remember we can't RP here, sadly. xd.png

Russia and NK are like, we're here, we're okay~ xd.png

Oh yeaah, that sucks :<

I think this is gonna take longer than usual, since China will probably feel guilty about crushing on Russia when he just fathered a baby. :0

The extra RPing can be posted in the other OOC. Just sayin'.

Sorry I haven't been active...

My computer broke on Christmas when my little cousin knocked it over and it was just fixed today.

Could I have a recap?

Gah, sorry for not being on ^^'. College is about to start for me, so I might not get on as much. I'll post right now.

What !Ark we doing, and a little recap?

Guys, which are the different Mafias for the next Arc?

I know I keep on saying I'll join in on the next Arc, and then the next one, and another. But I think I should miss out on this one, with Denmark now being divorced and Blob not being around to RP Switzerland with Norway. >.>

Denmark could babysit. =/

Also, I don't think we've finish deciding on the Mafias. I think Russia and Southern Italy are the leaders.

Okay, but who? I doubt she'd want anything to do with Slovakia and Czech, as, y'know. X3 Anyone want her to babysit?

Ah, okay. ^^ So everyone is in a mafia group? I think Denmark would be in S. Italy's Mafia as she doesn't like Russia. I also don't know too much about mafias, so... *cough* I might not be clear about everything, eheh.