TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

The OCC for Hetalia. Now, I don't want to see any chat here. The chat thread is located here:

http://doyouwannarpwithme.freeforums.org/h...-p-or-r-t3.html

Since the chat thread is flowing with comments, this is only about the RP and the RP only.

For the Spy!Arc

For the Pirate!Arc

Serpent's Venom

Captain: Denmark

First Mate: England

Navigator: Finland

Cook: Ukraine

Surgeon: Switzerland

Boatswain: Russia (Third in Command)

Quartermaster: Vietnam (Charge of supplies on ship)

Gunner: Norway

Musicians: Ireland, Japan, Egypt

Cooper: (make and keep barrels for storage)

Carpenter:

Nightwolf

Captain: Southern Italy

First Mate: Spain

Navigator: Czech

Cook: Netherlands

Surgeon: America

Boatswain: Prussia

Quartermaster: (Charge of supplies on ship)

Gunner: Germany

Musicians: Sealand, Iceland, North Korea

Cooper: (make and keep barrels for storage)

Carpenter: Hungary

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

/is awake

Oh well hello there new OoC Thread. ._.

So anyways, just to clarify, we did the timeskip to Valentines Day and all the nations are now in February 14th, right? Just making sure since yesterday a few people were a bit conflicted about skipping.

Hrrrrr-

I can't post right now. Actually, I can't post for a while. I fell down and got a huge crack on my iPod, which is what I use to be on the internet. Now it looks as if a giant black hole is coveing the middle of my screen. Fortunatelyit isn't completely broken - the touch part works even on the black hole, but I just can't see anything. Including if I'm making any typing errors right now. So until I get a new touch screen for it and replace this cracked one, I'm afraid I'm out. Sort of. I might pop on once or twice a day to post, but I'm usually out or the computer is being stupid/in use, so I won't be as active. Which is why I can't post right now.

/depression

user posted image

For now, just... I don't know. I want to be a good person and say 'oh, anyone interacting with my characters should just go off and do whatever or drag them around or something' but then I am screaming' NO I WANNA RP ;A;' in my head. Do whatever you'd like. I-I don't want to keep anyone waiting, I really don't.

On the bright side, I still have use of the iPad, so I will be stalking. Unfortunately, that thing is an extreme pain to make huge posts with, so I won't be posting from that. Instead I will be reading what you guys post from it.

All the time.

user posted image

...I'll leave now...

user posted image

Edited by UchihaAce

NUUUUUUUUUUUU! DX Seriously, Jade better come back... I have no idea what to do with my charries. I'll keep Philly and Baekje together, kay? And you won't be able to answer my PMs as well, right? :<

Does anyone else think we should time skip to April Fools'?

Guess who just got a new computer and can now post more than once in a blue moon? :D

JADE HAS A NEW COMPUTER???

/tackle-hugs

HELLO Jadey! Wonderful to have you fully back. >w<

I love your avatar, Jade. |D

That's great~ It's nice to see that you can post some more.

So does anybody want to tell me what's been going on?

@Icepelt: You like Soul Eater?! :D

Edited by JadeHeartOfFire

Right now it's April Fools'. Bern has switched real pregnancy results for fake ones to make Bratislava and Norway think they're pregnant and they are both speaking to their respective partners about it. Czech and Slovakia now look exactly alike because Czech's hair has been dyed. Now they're planning on pranking Romania, along with Prague, Denmark, and maybe Seoul. Iceland is taking Sicily to get some fish.

Yes, yes I do.

Edited by Icepelt

I-it's a Jadeh? Can't be. Psht. Welcome back. xd.png

Denmark is just butting in on the guys' prank. "I haz a camera!" x3

Is the prom after April Fools'?

Edited by Chicogal

Yep, we're time skipping to prom after April Fools'.

Yes. Then after we time skip, it will be prom.

Ok. We should have it like a week before, so can get all the awkward moments of the nations asking each other to prom tongue.gif

That...actually sounds like a good idea. Hey peoples, does anyone else think that we should time skip to a few days before prom so they can get dates and such?

Edited by Icepelt

Hello, I'd like to take the place of Spain in the Hetalia RolePlay. I promise to be online almost 24/7 since I don't have a life haha.

Username: TheFallenAngel6236

Name: Spain

Appearance: She has bright icy blue eyes and long beautiful blonde hair. She's average height and usually wears black and white clothing consisting of traditional Maya dresses but however, she loves the beanie hats of the Americans so she constantly wears a beanie with her traditional Hispanic clothing.

Personality: Very laid back which can sometimes irritate the other countries. She's often very happy but also has a dark manipulative side where she can pretty much make any boy do her bidding.

Bio: Raised rich, Spain adores attention and money. Her mother taught her how to make men do her bidding without getting married. However, Spain is extremely hard to get along with.

Enemies: France and America

Dislikes: Children, the color pink, and French delicacies

And you said you needed two-three paragraphs of a sample writing?

Spain waltzed down the sidewalk, she was running off to the market in Barcelona for some fruits. She loved the fresh air and how her beautiful gowns flowed as she walked. Her high heels clicked against the pavement as she made her way to the fresh produce the market had to offer. Spain hung a left and jogged up gorgeous granite stairs. Small canals flowed down the sides of the staircase.

As Spain reached the top, she turned to see the gorgeous ocean. She could sit at the top of the stairs and stare at the waves lap against the coast for hours. But she had errands to run so she shook her head and walked into the marketplace. She turned to one man with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Two apples, please?' She asked politely.

The man smiled at her and handed her two bright red apples. Spain took the apples and put them in her basket that she had hand woven together, "Thank you." She replied then rushed off to finish her shopping.

So there's my sample. And if I'm accepted, could I please get a really quick recap on what's currently happening?

Why hello there, new OOC!

I think I might wait for the next time skip before I attempt to step back into the RP again, since I'm finding it hard to keep up with the rate they're coming at. As for the prom, I think France might just go and ask everyone. Everyone. As well as his husband. Just a warning.