TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Well, if she doesn't like Russia, for what reason I don't know, then she probably couldn't babysit anyone's kid.

It's not that she doesn't like him, it's just that she prefers South. o3o

Anyone want her to babysit?

I'm sort of out of children for her to babysit. Unless she wants to take care of Slovakia's daughter. I mean, the two countries have amazing relations. I can't remember what Wiki said their relations were "good and friendly."

Hmm... But I was just thinking about how he's the brother of the man she just got divorced from? :L

That shouldn't really matter, as Slovakia wasn't really involved. He's Czech brother, and that's it. Plus, there's not really enough people in this RP for everyone's kid to be babysat. I'm already having one of my characters babysit Moldova with one of Acey's characters, hopefully.

Edited by Icepelt

Oh, alright. o3o I'll post a little later (need to go out for a bit now.). Shall I have her run in on them or something?

I guess because the arc hasn't really started yet.

They're in the hospital and talking about Moldova.

That's the whole reason they got divorced.

Oh. ._.

I thought it was more about them not spending time together anymore. Then again, I only skimmed through posts~

I'm nearly finished. ^^ A few more minutes, okay?

No. What happened was, Czech was under a lot of pressure when talking to Germany and China, causing him to reveal his relationship with Romania. Afterward, he had a talk with both Romania and Denmark about it. She got mad, made him cry, then divorced him. Now Czech is in a relationship with Romania only.

Okay. People tell me what mafia group they want to be in.

Russia's Mafia

Russia

Czech

Slovakia

Finland

Bulgaria

Vatican City

North Korea

Belgium

South Italy's Mafia

Southern Italy

Denmark

Germany

Sicily

America

Spain

South Korea

Cyprus

Romania

Confederate States of America

Egypt

Australia

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

All of my characters will be in Russia's mafia.

I'm just adding the nations. This means your characters' cities will be under the same mafia as well.

I'm only using Bratislava during that arc anyway.

if I used all of my capitols, then I would have too many characters to focus on. I rotate which capitol I use each arc. Aland is included in this as well.

Oh, I thought you were saying that Bratislava was literally the only charries you will use...

No. I guess I did word it awkwardly, though.

Woo, Mafia. Spain will be chilling with Southern Italy. Vatican... eh... *scratches head*

The hell with it, Vatican's being thrown in Russia's direction whether he likes it or not. He needs to stop hiding in the corner all the time. Russia! Make him the man he isn't! If, that's okay, that is.