TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

The war isn't gonna be about Communism. It's just Russia taking over the superpowers since it wants to be the only superpower.

Anyway, this is the only war we're gonna be basing off a game. Maybe after the war tensions rise and another war can be made, like WWI caused WWII.

And Chico... You hurt Russia's feelings. xd.png

Still, in the last war, Russia was somewhat the cause of it. Though, now that I think about it, he would be acting on what his says for once. You know, the whole "become one with Russia" thing.

China, America, Russia, Brazil, India, and the European Union are all considered potential superpowers.

No, just China. I mean, think about it. What other countries do you hear about besides China and India? We hear about Korea a lot, but that's because they're technically always at war. China is called the "World's Factory" for as reason. Just as India is basically a world wide tech support center.

So Europe, China, Brazil, India, and America.

Let's say Russia has a lot of work to do. xd.png

Oh, but I think we should see if there's any other members who agree with this idea. I say that a majority would win.

I love the idea. So, basically the whole of Europe is considered a super power? xd.png Pfft, Denmark would totally win against Russia-/shot. So, is he just gonna take them out in a usual kinda landscape or would it be with soldiers and stuff on a battlefield.

*Goes up on tiptoe and pets Russia.* Sorry!

I left my laptop at my grandparents house, so posting will be slow. xd.png

No, not all of Europe, only the European Union, which every nation is not a part of.

I like the idea also...

I have another charrie I would like to play, if that's fine.

Username: Weblo123

Name: Brazil

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Brazil is a very social person. She loves to go to parties and is very affectionate, preferring to stand close to someone when speaking. She used to be very shy but eventually found a way out of her shell, thus letting her country expand, which gave her even more confidence. She has natural talent in soccer, so she always plays the sport while learning new tricks to help her. Brazil would prefer to speak the first language she learned, Portuguese, but will stick with English except for a few words that may happen to go to the other language. She is a skilled fighter also, and she practices archery as a sport along with soccer.

Bio: The History of Brazil begins with the arrival of the first indigenous peoples thousands of years ago by crossing the Bering land Bridge into Alaska and then moving south.

The European first to explore Brazil was Pedro Alvares Cabral on April 22, 1500 under the sponsorship of Portugal. From the 16th to the 19th centuries, Brazil was a colony of Portugal. On September 7, 1822, the country declared its independence from Portugal and became a constitutional monarchy, the Empire of Brazil. A military coup in 1889 established a republican government. The country has seen a dictatorship (1930–1934 and 1937–1945) and a period of military rule (1964–1985).

Enemies: Not many nations, just Argentina a little

Dislikes: Jerks, Getting Annoyed, Certain Foods, The A-O.K sign (it's offensive in her country)

Likes: Soccer, Archery, Fighting, Hugs, Talking, Partying, Portugal, etc.

Edited by Weblo123

When I click on the picture in your form, it says that it can't be found. Just letting you know. :U

Strange... It worked for me. I could try to get a different picture of the character, if you want.

Actually I was thinking that at first, but I found another picture. If it doesn't work, I'll type a description.

I guess, now that I have a better understanding of it.

Sorry I keep disappearing, programming got in the way. On a lighter note, my stomach has finally calmed down so I should be back again. c: Anything going on/anything for me to reply to etc.?

Well, Flame allows us to go ahead if she isn't here, so I pretended that he started to eat. So NK can start eating, and Russia nd Aland are talking about cooking. xd.png