TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Hi everyone. Still not better and I'm busy today, but I can still post now. ^^

Ice, if you want, you could have Aland perhaps wander off and find Primorski within Russia's house? Since I'm skimming over the posts and NK is pretty much stuck staring at the food until both Russia and China have eaten, so I'm a bit stuck in limbo. XD

M'n. How about. Nyeh. NYEH. Nyeeeehhhhh. Um... How about you can pretend that Chiba took the chicken, Ace? :> Flame understands if we go on without her if she's not around~

I hope you don't mind that I made Prague talk to Incheon, Acey.

Also, I apologize again for my bad posts. I had really good ones until my internet closed. =/

That's not something to ask in this thread. There's a help section of this forum, go there.

Actually, Ice, I don't think Prague and Incheon should be doing it. There are plenty of players and not all of them have a child or yet play a babysitter, while we both play children. I say give one of them a chance to play in the Arc and let a third party look after Moldova.

Oh, so you're telling me I typed the post for no reason. That's great. Thanks a lot.

So, what exactly do you expect me to do? No one offered.

Honestly, you shouldn't have decided to suddenly use my characters without asking me first. That was incredibly rude.

And no-one offered because no-one had shown back up for quite some time until recently. I personally would have had no issues with having Incheon babysit Moldova with Prague if you had asked me first and I had replied and if it was sure that everyone had a way to interact in the arc. That isn't what happened though.

Actually, I asked you first, but my question went on ignored. I also remember speaking about it with someone else, but you never said anything.

Well then I obviously did not see it. Otherwise I would have answered. I've been on and off the site sporadically for the past few days because of my stomach, which I've said before so it should not have been so surprizing if I wasn't around as often as I usually am, and I personally would never just go ahead with something like that without the other player's permission, no matter how long I might have to wait.

Similar things have happened before, but I suggest we just drop this before someone gets more ticked off than they already are. It would be best.

....I'm really sorry, but what on Earth are you asking?

Ha, should have quoted their post. They'in the building with me and TMD, and I can interact with Poke, too. Should I wait for another babysitter, or notice Poke?

Well, it really depends on who wants to babysit. I would offer one of my characters, but I really am looking for someone to babysit Moldova now.

Really, I'm starting to think that this was a terrible idea now. Ugh, how about no one listens to me if I have an idea for an arc?

I'm sorry... I know how it is not getting noticed... All you can do is post again, but in bold and huge! smile.gif hope you feel better Ice.

Edited by gistofeverything

Ice, I could have one of my characters watch Moldova, if you want.

Maybe we could have a list of who watches who. It waould make things a lot easier...

Some people have more than one child.

So the list should maybe be more like:

Denmark - Košice

So we don't get confused. c:

That really depends on which character you're talking about, Poke.

You know, I think that we should have another war arc. That way we can have some action. Basically, I think the last war we had was made wrong. What Ice said was true- the war arc lasted so long and we weren't able to do anything else. So that's why I'm stating that from here on, wars are not arcs. This way we can still hold arcs through the war. Which means that... For instance, there's a war in Europe. We can still hold arcs during the interventions of fighting.

I want a war with Russia. Yes, being a fan of Modern Warfare, I'm gonna make Russia do exactly what happened.

Basically, Modern Warfare is a CoD game, in which Russia is the bad guy. Russia wants no other superpower in the world, only himself. Russia invades the superpowers of the world, attacking the nations along the way that dare to face him.

So, what do you think?

Wasn't there already a civil war in Russia in this RP? Also, I think we should try to be at least a little original and not copy off of a game that not everyone has played. I can't really think of anything else, though. So, I guess what I said was no help.

Yeah, there's a civil war in Russia, but after the war he's gonna turn Commie. Which means he's gonna go more coo-coo than before. Thus... He tries to take over "threats". I'm also not copying off the game- I'm just taking the plot. Anything could happen.

Coo-coo Commie Russia. xd.png I'd love to see that. It'd be pretty funny as he's already mad. o3o

I still really don't like the idea. "Taking the plot", as you say, is copying in the game, and honestly, I would prefer a war that didn't focus on Communism. The last on in the RP was about that as well.

Edited by Icepelt