TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Okay, I'll read over it and have NK interact. He'll probably just decide to toss being polite to the side to stuff his face. X3

Oh, BTW, Russia will viciously protect anyone who agrees with him being the only superpower!

And now I see Russia wearing an apron and cooking. xd.png

And I know see physically 9-year-old Aland being Paula Deen. e.e

I have yet to participate in a war. Therefor, my answer is yes to the war. You can bet Japan will be completely against Russia. She is already gathering up her notebooks and pencils to throw at his face.

Austria will side with Russia. Since they are so close to each other geographically and all, it makes sense. smile.gif

War war Russia war uhhhh

North Korea is obviously with Russia

South Korea is with whoever it is Russia's against again

Cyprus is with Russia

Romania is against Russia

and Tibet is with whoever China's with. :P

Okay, so the war is approved! And what, Gist? xd.png Australia is not close to Russia, but they are politically close~

Nyeh. Who should Russia attack first?

And for some reason I see SK hating Russia. She always sides against him. That, or she doesnt want to be with her brother. xd.png

Cyprus with Russia? That's unusual. O3o

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I think all of my characters will be against him, but I'm honestly not sure about Finland and Bulgaria.

She always sides against Russia because, from what I've skimmed through what I've missed on the OoC, this is a war for communism. Korea is the Cold War's last fronter. North and South Korea are really intense about the Communism/Capitalism fight and act like the Cold War never ended because it really never did, for them. Their country is still split. They're still at war. She still despises Communism just as much as North Korea despises Capitalism. That's why she refuses him. That, and of course that she could never possibly be on North Korea's side without the two of them trying to murder each other. X3

I know for sure that Mongolia and Poland would be against Russia, Saxony would go with Germany, and Singapore will go with the flow.

Well, Finland is neutral, so it looks like she won't be fighting in this war unless she's providing services like cooking for both sides.

Bulgaria...I still think she would be against him. Mostly because she used to be under his rule. Same with with Czech and Slovakia, surprisingly. The latter because his family will be in trouble.

EDIT: Speaking of baby sitting, I need someone to babysit Moldova still.

Edited by Icepelt

Okay, so the war is approved! And what, Gist? xd.png Australia is not close to Russia, but they are politically close~

I'm Austria - they're each on the same landmass lol... tongue.gif

EDIT: Speaking of baby sitting, I need someone to babysit Moldova still.

I will. Is Moldova in the apartment building? Austria is.

No, Moldova will most likely be in Romania or Czech's house.

Edited by Icepelt

Alright. :3 Denmark is part of the EU, so she'll be against Russia. I don't think I'll be using Norway. >.>

Hm, Vatican would most likely try to remain neutral as long as possible, though being so small, he doesn't really see him being much of an asset to anyone anyway so he'll probably just be hiding in his home like he usually does. Spain on the other hand, it'll depend on what mood she's in, or what Madrid tells her what to do. ^^;

Also Vatican is free to babysit someone if there's anyone left.

So, is Russia just going to attack them one-by-one or are we going to have an actual battlefield? .3.

Russia is gonna attack them one by one, much like NK attacked one city at the time in the last war.

Vatican can go to Denmark and stuff. ^^

Top Answer

The member countries of the European Union are:

Austria · Belgium · Bulgaria · Cyprus · Czech Republic · Denmark · Estonia · Finland · France · Germany · Greece · Hungary · Ireland · Italy · Latvia · Lithuania · Luxembourg · Malta · Netherlands · Poland · Portugal · Romania · Slovakia · Slovenia · Spain · Sweden · United Kingdom

(Canary Islands (Spain), Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and Reunion (France) are sometimes listed separately even though they are legally a part of Spain, Portugal, and France)

@Gist-I really don't know what you want me to do. Czech lives in Prague.

People need to tell me which countries will be taken over by Russia. I know I want Italy to, maybe Germany, not America.

We also need to come up with the names of the alliances,

And everyone has to put up their definite choices of who's against Russia and who's with him.

He could take over Denmark, I guess. ._. It wouldn't be very hard for him to do so, considering she's so much weaker than him. And it'd be interesting for me to RP. :3

Denmark is definitely against him, eheh.

Are you using Norway, then? xd.png

Russia's Alliance:

Russia

NK

Romania

Cyprus

Austria

Against

Denmark

Czech

Slovakia

America

Germany

South Italy

South Korea

Merp. Don't think so. xd.png I'm not actually sure of when I'll bring her back into this RP. Do you think I should? Will there not be anything for me to RP when zhe Dane captured?

Edited by Chicogal