TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Alright. That at least gives us some time to just RP our characters outside of !Arcs and meetings.

I promise I'll be active, but that will start after New Years Day. I'm going to be going back and forth between tomorrow and then, but I filled out a form.

Username: Weblo123

Name: The Confederate States of America

Appearance: Pic

Personality: The Confederate States of America is an easygoing man who only has a dislike for America because of the Civil War. Besides that, the CSA loves to swim at the beach and is a pretty good surfer. He has a craving for seafood but dislikes any food that comes from the north. He likes to dress light, and has somewhat a southern accent.

Bio: The Confederate States of America was created by secessionists in Southern slave states who refused to accept the results of the presidential election of 1860, in which the newly-formed, anti-slavery Republican Party won its first election. The secessionists, who mostly belonged to the Southern faction of the Democratic Party, had been talking of secession for years prior to 1860. They believed the South to be under attack by abolitionists and anti-slavery elements in the Republican Party. Southern interests in the United States had been protected by doughface presidents and congressmen, northern politicians with southern principles and patronage. The Supreme Court had been led by slaveholders, and its rulings had been favorable to its perpetuation. Nevertheless, during the campaign for president in 1860, secessionists threatened disunion at Lincoln’s election, most notably by William L. Yancey. However there were no plans underway to set up a new country.

With election, Lincoln explained that as president he could be voted out in four years. All since Andrew Jackson had been. He would have little direct power over the South except for the appointment of local postmasters. But Secessionists warned that Republican postmasters would resume allowing the mail to carry newspapers or pamphlets advocating freedom for all Americans, meaning freedom for slaves. They pointed out so had John Brown, who had tried to foster widespread slave insurrection.The arguments of the disunionists emphasized states rights and warned against a strong national government—themes that came to haunt the Confederacy, with some historians arguing that it "died of states rights."

Enemies: America

Dislikes: The Northern part of the U.S,

Likes: Seafood from the South, Surfing, Relaxing at the Beach

Okay, I might not post today at all. I'm leaving for my grandma's in about 9 minutes. So I either won't post at all or won't post until late, late tonight.

To Christmas..? What do you mean? Like, skipping the dinner in NY, skipping Adam and Cassie time? :<

That would be during Christmas. Plus, hasn't America taken South Korea to dinner like, three times?

Edited by Icepelt

Still, wouldn't it kind of be boring? It's always the same pattern Arc, meeting, then food. I really think we should break this somehow. It's kind of getting monotonous.

Edited by Icepelt

Yeah, but this time we're gonna do it because it's Christmas. Next time we'll do something different. And sorry if I spell Lukas's name wrong. I can't see the s! Dx

But isn't the plan for Bratislava, Slovakia, and Adam to spend Christmas with America and then Prague to go home with South Korea to see Incheon? It just seems like their conversation about where they want to go is lasting a really long time.

Ack, I disappear for a few days... So, anything exciting happened/ happening?

We had a World Meeting in the Czech Republic. Right now, America, South Korea, Prague, Bratislava, and Slovakia are all going to dinner in New York. Czech, Slovakia, Romania, North Korea, and Russia are all going to be fathers.

Ah, so, not much really happened and I have nothing really to post. I guess I'll wait some more then. Thanks for the update though.

I think so because she might want to do something with South Korea or Incheon and Prague.

/OTL tired

Go for it. Just expect me to be slow in replying; I'm bouncing between naps, doodling, and playing on the internet[meaning here] so yes. XD

Also - and I'm sure you guys must have noticed this as well - we really need some more active players in this RP. I'd suggest making any characters whos players have either quit/not been around for months available again and maybe asking around for anyone who might want to join. I'd really rather not see this RP die, and in all honesty, the only majorly active players right now are TMD, Icey, and I. I would ask around too, but I honestly don't know anyone who would be interested, be they in real life or on websites. :c

Ditto Aceh. Maybe we should PM Blob or Bot again... I got my IPhone, so I will be making better more high quality posts.

I asked a friend to join, but she never got on. I guess I could make a few posts on other sites.

EDIT: Alright, I've posted the link to the RP on LiveJournal, Facebook, tumblr, deviantART, and YoutTube. Hopefully, that will get the word out.

Edited by Icepelt

I personally think we should, but at the same time, I'm kind of liking this go to dinner plan. We haven't ever really had our characters just hang out before. Though, I feel like we should just hurry it up before December is over. I'm kind of thinking that we should just keep it how it is and then time skip when they're done with dinner.