TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I think I'll have CSA against America for this.

Sure. I'll have CSA do what he does best: cause trouble. Thanks!

OHH! I wish I could play all three of them. It's been a dream of mine to see Mexico or Brazil in Hetalia! I might want to have one of them later....

I'm really not feeling well. I'll try to post later on today, if not tomorrow. Also, I have to build some robots tomorrow so while I'll definitely post by then it won't be as frequently. I should be fine for after that, though.

Uhhhhh mafia?

North Korea can be with Russia

South Korea can be with South Italy

Cyprus can be with... South Italy

Romania is with South Italy

And Tibet as a province of China is stuck wherever China goes.

Is there any medicine you can take for that, Aceh? If not, feel better~ did you get m message? Just asking...

Will add~

Guys, if I post really late for the next few days, it's because I'm studying for my permit test. Wish me luck~

Guys, if I post really late for the next few days, it's because I'm studying for my permit test. Wish me luck~

Good luck, Icepelt! smile.gif

*goes to see if the !Arc has started...*

Kay~ Anyway, can we seriously just throw the kids in a babysitter's reaction? This arc is taking too long..

Well, Denmark is babysitting Slovakia and Tuscany's kid, right? x3 Well, how old will the kids be when the babysitters, well, come into action?

The kids should go on playdates. biggrin.gif

Yeah, it's supposed to be like a play date... Will post. And ND, you can throw Spain to SI's way... xd.png

I think so. It's supposed to be the kids interacting with each other and their baby sitters. ^^ And I guess that the Arc will last till the weekend's over, maybe Monday or Tuesday. ^^

Oh, alright. If you're not too sure, I guess I should go to bed now. I'd only be up for another two hours anyway, and this part of the arc won't be finished by then.

sorry for not posting in a couple of days! as always, busy -____________-

We're still in the same arc, right? what happened/I need to reply to?

Russia finished the chicken and took some for himself. North is waiting for China to eat so he could eat as well. ^^

You also need to tell me which nations you want to put in the mafias, Flame. xd.png

Well, the thing is... The nations who had children dropped off the children in some babysitter's home, and she/he invited the other single nations to help. Whoever's playing the children, make believe the children are there already. ^^

All the babysitters are in a building, taking care of the children. I posted as Košice, who's the first one. ^^

Uh, Twilight, would you mind if Russia babysat Aland?

Um, sure. Just bring Aland to Russia's place, so I won't leave Flame and Ace hanging. ^^