TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I don't think he'll try, though. His feelings are based on how Slovakia feels about his owner, so he'll only see Cassie as an annoying older sister.

Nope. Bratislava doesn't have any idea about how Adam thinks.

We're actually in the middle of something right now.

Ah, okay.

I'll just say Belgium was dropped off and woke up at her apartment, while Australia is back at her house.

Just reposing the list of arcs.

Arcs:

-Offspring!Arc

-Mafia!Arc

-???

-Murder!Arc

We still need to put an arc in between the Mafia! and Murder!Arc.

Jurassic Park !Arc?

Natural Disaster !Arc, yeah. No.

Sea !Arc.

I don't know xd.png.

So, who is the murderer in the Murder!Arc?

And my Italy still hasn't been approved:

Username: XWolfieX

Name: Italy.

Appearance: Italy

Personality: Italy is a young reliable girl who can't quite talk english. She often says Italiano and can hardly say an English word, but can say simple words such as "and" and "hi". She gets nervous easily, and when she's scared she needs to be around someone, even her worst enemy. She doesn't like to fight but if needed she will. To save her loved ones she'll jump in front of a train just to save them, she is quite protective. She is a little on the sarcastic side and slightly scared of every bump in the night.

Bio: Italy was raised by Rome as he found her. They soon became close, up to the point they were like sister and brother. As their friendship grew, he become a capital of her area. She often calls him to get assurance. Now she lives alone, but Rome is her father. Italy has been challenged by many humans to battle for supremacy, Rome often sticks up for her. She has survived all of them, due to support.

Enemies: Well. Australia, slightly. Czech and Romania, Ireland and Afghanistan.

Dislikes: Scary sounds or sights, not being around someone, starving, in a situation she can't escape, being flirted, and being at her weaknesses also fights.

Likes: Being with someone, pasta, pasta, even more pasta, Italian people, talking Italian, peace, the colours red, white and green.

Also, she has a kitty. A kitten. Her name is Rocki, because she is tri-coloured.

Edited by XWolfieX

asdfklajk sorry, I had a REALLY busy holiday break thingamabober. :/ events and stuff out and blah blah blah.

er... what's happening now?

Well, Prague, South Korea, America, Texas, Slovakia, and Bratislava are all eating dinner. Prague wanted to spend Christmas with Incheon, so he's going to South Korea after they eat. Then Slovakia and Bratislava are going to spend Christmas with America because Texas invited them. Adam and Cassie (Slovakia and America's cats) are messing with catnip. Romania and Transylvania are talking with Bulgaria and Sofia. Czech, Slovakia, Russia, Romania, and North Korea are all going to be fathers. Belgium is really sick.

Oh I see.

that's ... er... interesting ... especially the part about the cats aha

ahem, so I'll just slide China in somewhere. probably the one who's feeding the cats catnip. ;)

What about a Rival!Arc, guys? I know this was suggested in the past, so I suggest we put it in the empty spot. During this arc, the nations would be forced to work together with their rival in some way.

I thought we had agreed on the Backdrop!Arc or whatever it was called? ._.

Oh! We did, didn't we? I guess I just couldn't find the posts where we discussed it. Uh, well, then this is the list of arcs:

-Offspring!Arc

-Mafia!Arc

-Backdrop!Arc

-Murder!Arc

Now I'm embarrassed...

You know what I think'll be fun? Coming up with shipping names for our pairings. Shipping names are like this: for instance, USSK (AmericaxSouth Korea) is called Kimchiburger. We should do this for all of our pairings. >D

Would it be appropriate to discuss that in this thread?

Yeah, but it's not discussing what's going to happen when or the rules of the RP. Nor is it discussing the approval or disapproval. I would hold the conversation on the other OOC, just in case.

D:

Turns out there was no reception where I went on holiday, for my network. DX Yeah. And my internet has also run out for the year. I've snuck onto my sister's network. I'll have internet again sometime in the new year. >.<

Well, we have to wait a little bit. Most of the characters aren't even close to having their children yet.

How about we wait until Acey or Flame posts a reply and then one of the pregnant characters can go into labor? Though, I'd just like to say this: Most of the characters just found out that they're going to be parents.

Edited by Icepelt