TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I have a question! Is the OP still active? We haven't seen them on in a really long time. ;; o ;;

I'd also like to apologize for being inactive for so long, I've had lots of work to do lately. I can probably come back full-time once the weekend starts though!

I don't think he's coming back. I used to know the OP personally and something happened that it probably keeping him from coming back.

Oh, that's awful! Are they okay? I really don't like the idea of anything bad happening to them... o A o

Though, if they aren't coming back, shouldn't we put up an OP that would be active? I mean, if people would like to join, they couldn't even apply without an OP, and if they're sending applications to a dead account...

I just feel like we need more players, with how slowly this RP is moving lately. o ^ o

I honestly don't know, to be honest. It might be school or it might be something personal. I don't really think it'd be a good idea to talk about it though.

Ah, I guess I could take over the OPing while he's gone. I mean, if he's not coming back, I would probably be the next person in line to take it up. I could just make a post saying that it defaults to me because I've been here the longest. We do need more members though, I completely agree.

I dunno what to post anymore. D;

Didn't I join before...? Or maybe just after. I'm not gonna argue that point though; I'm not active enough on here. xd.png

Edit: Fufu the old thread is gone. ;-; So many memories, just... Kaput... DenmarkxCzech I mees eet more than ever now it's gone. D;

Edited by Chicogal

Yes yes, I completely agree with that, but what would we do with the actual original post? Should we ask a moderator to change it to say that you've taken over? Or maybe we should just try to start over again... Since fresh, new roleplays seem to attract the most new players...

This is hard. ;; ^ ;;

I don't think we could ask them to change it or start over, especially since I don't think the OP is coming back...

I don't know, that's sort of why I'd suggested it. I mean, I know I haven't been around here for too long, but since there isn't too much invested in the RP so far as pages go and people generally tend to submit forms to the original poster of a thread, I just think that it'd be better to start again before it becomes harder to do in the future, or just fix the original post. When I suggested asking a moderator to change it, I only meant editing it to say that they should submit their forms to so-and-so from now on since the OP isn't around any longer at the top of the post. I really don't think the RP will last too much longer if we don't get at least two or three new people involved, and I really liked doing this. o ^ o

So like, I'm leaving this RP and DC in general. Honestly, coming here just feels like a chore and this RP just isn't interesting to me anymore. Since it was really the only thing keeping me here, I don't have a reason to stay.