TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Also, Wolfie, we all have to decide on the character that will be the murderer in the Murder!Arc.

Yes yes... I know. *sigh*

But Belgium and Italy are up for it. If you guys want. There are other soft charries though.

Ah cool beans, an Arc with a murderer? Whoever it is, they can kill any of my characters for the kicks and giggles. Not because I want them dead, but it'd be hilarious.

On the other hand, I really need to start reading this OCC thread more T-T I miss all the good stuff.

Actually, during the Murder!Arc, you don't really have a choice of if your characters are murdered of not. It's supposed to be ruthless, slaughter everyone, murder.

Drats. Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens then, huh? I know it's going to be amazingly awesome however it turns out in the end.

Again, I volunteer Tibet if anyone else wants to do him for the Murder!Arc. I just think he'd fit well. I mean, Tibet is actually not that far behind N.Korea when it comes to human rights abuses, and he still refuses to so much as argue with China too much about it in fear of upsetting anyone, so I can just see him snapping one day and killing everyone. It's leader is famous for promoting world peace, after all. While I feel that Bratislava would still be a pretty good match for it, if she acts like Slovakia during times of war, then it wouldn't be as out of character for her to get all bloodlusty.

Belgium I have no idea. We haven't really gotten to see her character much/learnt about her country much yet. Italy, though is a really good idea in my opinion - I mean, from the way the canon Italy is, it would be amazing to see him snap and go crazy killing everyone. XD

I like the Italy idea, but what about Mongolia? He could be the killer, but it's just an idea.

Maybe Tibet would be the best, but the human rights thing really gets me. Maybe it shouldn't be based off of who's the nicest/most peaceful, but who would be the saddest to see like that.

Oh the human rights thing isn't exactly Tibet's own thing. China occupies Tibet - it's a bit of a Chinese genocide of Tibet thing. The whole Free Tibet campaign sprang up due to it.

I still say that it would be awesome to see Italy doing that. I would laugh. It's just rather hard to picture, since he's always depicted as so needy and sweet in the series, and rather uncapable of doing anything but make pasta and call on Germany for help for every little thing. To see him suddenly murdering everything in sight would get a good laugh out of me. XD

There's one problem with that. We don't exactly have an Italy right now.

A little girl who tries to stay nice, and is sometimes inpolite. She makes jokes at the wrong times and often gets grounded. She lives with this however and sometimes gets herself into trouble. She is a little of a english genius herself but hides it. She makes excuses to either not to a chore, or not to listen to someone. She is very ignorant.

Me and poke decided ^^^^^^^

And we is smart! We didn't crowd the OOC with posts! Ha!

Anywho.

Italy would be a good choice. I still need approval for her, but TMD said I just need to fill out the bio. I'm pretty sure it's all good up to the bio, which I've done.

EDIT:

Wait. After the Murder !Arc, we come back to life, right? As adults? Back to ourselves? If we do, how do we come alive, and will be all be ganging up on the murderer...er...er?

Edited by XWolfieX

Yeah, they come back to life, but everything just goes back to normal.

Awesomesauce :3. I was thinking the !Arc was made to destroy all the players... so new ones can come in o.o.

So, we've got a 10 year old girl.

And we want to know if we can have twins? We're deciding on who should control her, but we can't. If I control her, I probably won't take in any more charries because I just want 4, and it isn't a male. Poke will have 5 charries while I have 3 *if Italy gets accepted*.

We already have a personality for a male.

Actually, no. It was decided that each couple can only have one baby. If they had twins, then it would be unfair to the other players.

Ah, okay.

Can Belgium be pregenant with two children, but the other dies?

Yeah, I ask a lot of questions in real life too.

Well, I'm going to assume that the twin thing has no exceptions. So, only one pregnancy with one child.

Yes, we will time skip to the !Arc when one of the pregnant characters is about to give birth.

Maybe she should be sad and weepy like Denmark at times but scared of everything - which is similar to Czec in that he gets afraid of scary things and people. xd.png

Yeah, and maybe she could be really scary when she's angry like Denmark and then have a really strong femenist streak like Czech.

Um, again, can Wolfie and Poke post more? You guys are like, posting five sentences per post. I mean, this is a semi-lit RP. :<

Also, should we timeskip after the meeting?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Time skip to when? I kind of feel like we should just let it flow.

Also, I don't really like the fact that we always have to do a World Meeting after every !Arc. Can't we just let them live their daily lives?

Yeah, I was thinking that too Ice... it's like Arc, Meeting, Arc, Meeting... and I mean timeskipping to when charries give birth.

So, could we perhaps have a certain time when we have meetings? Like, the beginning of the month maybe?

I'm not really sure. I haven't finished planning out Denmark and Czech's child. Plus, I still think we need a little more time between the last !Arc and this one. I just think it would be too soon.