TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Yeah, people have to decide by themselves. And I really don't want Sicily to be a leader- he's too innocent. I'm just asking people to choose a group to join. ^^ Ice, would you mind if Czech would communicate with Germany? An insult or something of the matter? Also, can the meetihg be in Amityville? xd.png

Then how about one of the Italies?

I would prefer Czech to be in Russia's group if he's a leader.

Yeah, but my post might take awhile. I have to edit what I've already typed.

I was actually going to ask for the meeting to be in the Czech Republic. It was decided on one, but it changed without my consent when it came time for the actual meeting.

EDIT: Acey, if you read this, since you don't want Prague and Incheon to have a kid, what if their cats had a kitten?

Edited by Icepelt

Sadly, cats only belong to nations, Ice. ^^; If you want, you can make Czech's cat and South Korea's cat to have a kitten. I don't remember you asking to have a meeting in the Czech Republic Ice, but oh well, we'll have it there. ^^; The next one I wish for it to be in America. :3

Actually, it was decided on, but changed for no reason. =/

Yeah, but South Korea and Czech aren't together.

Oh crap, sorry Ice! I didn't realize! Dx I specifically said for nations, but maybe we can add cats for just ONE of a countries cities..? I dunno...

Maybe they can adopt a child together or something. If not that, then maybe they can babysit together.

Babysit the kids. I mean, Prague is technically going to be an uncle. I mean, he's already going to have nice and a nephew.

Oh! xd.png I got confused... x3 Oh, what Tuscany said in my last post was not good at all for Slovakia...

He doesn't like it. >: I though of making him cry, but it just doesn't seem to be him.

Well, Slovakia's trying his best not to just give up, but he wants a kid too badly.

Oh. Hey, Ice! >D Want some interaction between Czech's cat and Germany's cat? I was planning for his cat follow him to Czech's place...

Hm, maybe, but we still need to make Germany and Czech have the fatherhood conversation.

Yeah, we can do the cat thing meanwhile... anyway, how is Germany gonna find out? Does he ask him? Or does Czech tell him?

How about he goes over to get just a little bit of wine and then notices how upset Czech looks?

I made Germany ask Prague what was wrong with him, but if you don't want him to tell him, I'll do that. In my next post I'll bring Germany's cat in. ^^

Well, Prague doesn't know. He probably thinks that Czech got the understudy in a play or something. ;^ ^

Hey there guys.

._.

Which Arc are we on now, and where are all the countries? I'll try to post tomorrow although I am going away. Will stil have internet access though

We're in the Child!Arc, where charries' lovers get preggers. Only for this Arc though... and Ace, I posted as Russia speaking to South and asking about her cities and family. ^w^ Does NK know he's preggers? >D

Oh.

Ice, what do you think Denmark and Czech's child should be likee? I'll have Denmark already pregnant when I return to make things easier, if that's alright with you. x3

Oh God. What kind of sinful Arc is this? Vatican does not approve. Speaking of which, I have no idea what to post. T-T Since all my characters are happily single and lacking any sort of a lovelife, I have nothing to work with. So.. do I just carry on in the daily bored life of all my lazy characters or do I just sit this one out?

I personally think it should be part of Denmark in some way. A Danish city or island. Then I think it should have her eye and hair color. I really think they should have a daughter, and I think you should play it, Chico. Though, the personality is kind of hazy.

They could babysit, Neutual.

Oh, thank you.

So, where should I begin? And also, would I have to have a special reason to roleplay the Confederate States of America or can I just fill out a form?

You can fill out a form. BUT! You MUST be active. The CSA is an extremely special character, much like North Korea.

Right now, we're having an !Arc (this is like a small section of RPing about something- for instance, during the Cat!Arc, all the characters turned into cats.) where characters with lovers have a child. Those who don't have lovers babysit. And we're having a World Meeting in Czech Republic.