TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Yeah, I'll try and type more. Are you sure I can take Italy?

I won't be on as often as it is nearly Christmas, on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I won't be here at all.

If it's okay.... I'd like to join.

Username: Weblo123

Name: Egypt

Appearance: Egypt had dull brown eyes and is somewhat tanned. He wears a keffiyeh on his head most of the time but when he isn't, Egypt has short, dark brown hair. He likes to wear white or dull grey robes when not in uniform, but when he is, Egypt will wear either a dark brown uniform, or a light tan uniform. he also wears a small, golden earring on his right ear, but it's usually covered by the keffiyeh.

Personality: Egypt is a quiet man, for he usually has no need to speak. He likes to try to make friends with others, but usually doesn't succeed because of his lack of basic communication skills, but he still tries nonetheless. But when he speaks, he will have short remarks unless it's a subject he feels the need to talk about further. He gets embarrassed easily and it is fairly easy to make him blush, which shows he has a shy nature, but never does anything to gain any confidence. He comes off as stubborn at times, but is family-oriented and friendly. The only thing that usually upsets him is the subject of his mother, Ancient Egypt, who he looked up to. He never talks about her and the mere mention of her could make him upset. He also has an Anubis-like pet dog that follows him everywhere.

Bio: (Got this off of Care2.com)

Egypt lies in northeast Africa, bordering the Mediterranean Sea, the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea. Around 3000 BC, Egypt emerged from the twilight of prehistory as one country, united under the single rule of a divine king. Before that, it is generally assumed that the country was divided in two parts: the North or Lower-Egypt or the Nile-Delta, and the South, between the Delta and the first cataract, Upper-Egypt.

Most of the Pharaohs were men. In the 18th Dynasty Queen Hatshesut came into power, and again at the end of the 19th Dynasty, Queen Tausert ruled Egypt for two years.

The exact lineage of the pharaohs in many cases, remains unknown. Most married within their families to keep the bloodlines pure. Siblings would marry. Pharaohs had many wives and many concubines. There generally was a main wife.

Pharaohs came to rule at very young ages. Many were murdered, their exact fates unknown.

Their favorite pastime - from the time they ascended the throne - was the building of huge burial monuments or pyramids - some of which are found in the valley of the Kings on the West bank of the Nile. Monuments have been ransacked for leaving many empty - the remains of those supposedly buried within, a mystery.

In the Late Kingdom, chaos ruled, and Egypt fell to the Persians who remained in power until the Greco-Roman Period. This was the time of the Macedonian Kings and the Ptolemaic Dynasty which concluded with the last Pharaoh, the famous Cleopatra VII. She committed suicide on August 12, 30 BC at the age of 39 thus ending the dynasties. The Roman Era would not take control of Egypt destroying much of the sacred monuments created through the centuries.

Enemies: No official enemies as of now...

Dislikes: Loudness, the mention of his mother, not enough rain, etc.

Tell me if I need to change anything...

Hey~! I'm officially back now, so I'll be on a lot more.

I forgot to say that I won't be on much this weekend, for obvious reasons.

Alright, since no one is posting, I'll say that both Slovakia and Sofia are free for interaction.

Well, just until Acey and I have started our plan with Romania and Czech.

I'll try not to, but it really depends on Acey having free time.

Hm, maybe he could be stressed about fatherhood and Germany just so happens to be nearby.

Edited by Icepelt

Probably, because Czech finds him to be the most annoying living thing on the planet.

I think that's part of it, but its mostly based on a show I watched where a man traveled to Prague. According to his tour guide, Czechs find Germans very angry, pushy, rude, and annoying.

Also, I think we should do either an Insanity!Arc where all of the characters are completely off the radar crazy. I'm also thinking of a Homestuck!Arc or a Murder!Arc.

I have a question...

We are going to do the Child!Arc, right? If we are, how would we find the names of the children?

The names are based off of cities, provinces, states, etc. of the nations.