TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

But not everyone watches Homestuck... it's the same thing as asking for a SoulEater!Arc. Not to mention some people don't like Homestuck... but the murder thing sounds interesting... maybe an Assassin!Arc? ._. Oh, oh, maybe a Mini!Arc? Certain charries turn small! Like a paper child! xd.png Oh, and Ice, do you mind if during WWII, Germany knew Prague was gay but didn't say anything? You have to research Poke. Depends which two nations are having the child. ^^

Actually, Homestuck is a webcomic, so I believe one would read it, not watch it.

Well, by Murder!Arc, I mean that a certain character starts to murder all of the other nations. Of course, then that would put too much focus on a single character.

An Assassins!Arc doesn't sound all that interesting to me. Plus, it'll be too similar to the Mafia!Arc if we do it.

I'd also say no to the Mini!Arc. It's just too similar to the Chibi!Arc.

Actually, I'm kind of hazy on that. I feel like it would be more dramatic if Prague had to spend WWII forcing people like himself into concentration camps and hiding his sexuality, but I also think it would be really sweet of Germany to keep Prague safe, especially since its his former capitol.

It really doesn't matter if once in a while attention is put on a character. It'd be fun. And see how much I know about Homestuck? Dx Also, I don't mean nations turn YOUNGER for the Mini!Arc, I just mean that they shrink to about twelve centimeters tall. xP So what should I do with Germany? Should I make him know or not?

So, which !Arcs are we doing. Personally, I think we should do the Mafia!Arc, Insanity!Arc, and Murder!Arc.

Yeah, I got what you meant, but we've already had two arcs where they changed height, the Chibi!Arc and the Child!Arc.

Eh, I guess you could just surprise me because I really don't care either way. Actually, it might make Germany know a bit too much...

I don't think we should do the Insanity!Arc. The Personality!Arc was kinda the same thing, with flipping their personalities and all... Germany SHOULD know too much during that time period of WWII and the Holocaust, Ice. xd.png The Nazis knew EVERYTHING. Which is how Anne Frank got captured and killed.

Well, there was a certain idea I had with that !Arc. The characters that are perfectly sweet and innocent start to completely lose it and they go after their sweeter fellow nations. Though, you do have a point. What about the other !Arcs, though?

Yeah, but I'm talking about his character. I think its sort of Gary-Stu-ish for him to have known the whole time. Of course, a counter argument for this could be that Prague was Germany's former capitol and underling.

The other !Arcs are good. ^^ Nyeh, I want a DesertSOS!Arc... it could be in-between the Mafia! and the Murder!Arcs. NGAH I'M SO CONFUSED! Dx Germany shouldn't know or should know? Dx I need your personal opinion. And oh, Jade is thinking about leaving. Again. =^=

I really disagree on the Desert!Arc, mostly because there's already been a SOS!Arc. Also, I think we need to decide on the !Arcs that I've proposed.

I really don't care becasue either way it would work.

Yes, but we need more SOS arcs. I mean, almost no one presently has been on the SOS arc. =_= It's also been what, two years since we last had one. And I already decided on your Arcs, Ice. ^^ Also, Ace doesn't feel well and she doesn't think she can post, so do I end the Arc for people to get back into the flow? ._.

Waaaah TMD, wait..! I'd really wanted to at least start Czech and Romania's thing... DX>

Anyways, hello everybody~! I'm quite sick, but I'm going to post in a bit, so just let me catch up, okay, please?

And someone really needs to list all the possible Arcs, please. You've mentioned and shot down plenty, and I have a splitting headache right now so it's a bit confusing. x.x

Waaaah, Jade wants to leave us?! Why? I don't want her to leave - she was one of our highest quality posters! D:>

Okay, so, If what you said was true then this is the proper list of !Arcs:

Offspring!Arc

Mafia!Arc

???

Murder!Arc

Still, I think we should try to come up with something that hasn't been used in this RP yet.

Don't worry, Ace! I've been keeping a list of the !Arcs since I joined. ^ ^

Oh, oh, okay! I thought you were ill and stuff, so I'll let you do the CzechXRomania thingeh. <3 Nyeh, I guess it goes like this- Child!Arc, Mafia!Arc, Desert!Arc (being thought upon), Murder!Arc, and that's about it. Yep, yep, Jade wants to leave us. I guess that all the other veteran players just don't care anymore. Which is why we have to stick together, right, Ace? c<

Okay, so, If what you said was true then this is the proper list of !Arcs:

Offspring!Arc

Mafia!Arc

???

Murder!Arc

Still, I think we should try to come up with something that hasn't been used in this RP yet.

Don't worry, Ace! I've been keeping a list of the !Arcs since I joined. ^ ^

THANK YOU FOR THINKING AHEAD ICE. THANK YOU.

Okay uhhh

I'm not entirely sure of the SOS!Arc, but I'm not against it entirely, either. I joined the RP in the middle of the island thing, so... Wasn't that one of the first Arcs in this RP? It ended before we'd reached one hundred pages or something along those lines.

I'd been wanting an !Arc where we could take more of a peek into the backstories of some of the characters, honestly, just because some of the characters are really fascinating to me, the way they're played, only with so many of our players disappearing it's not the same. I'd been quite keen on seeing more of the Slavic twins as Czechoslovakia, though, as one example. I just really like how you play them. Not the backstories, truly, but I have difficulty wording what I mean. An arc where we can more develop the particular characters themselves instead of their relationships? Idk I'm pretty bad at explaining things like that lol. cx

But is there anything in particular that makes Jade want to leave, TMD? Is she at least considering staying? Hearing that she wants to leave has honestly made me quite sad. :c

I'm still confused on the Murder!Arc, to be honest.

Sadly, I don't think there's a way on keeping her here. :< I'll explain later. Anyway, the Backdrop!Arc where characters get to be develop more is great. Maybe some how all the nations get transported into the past and see their lives?

They'll be how they were when they were under Communism during the Mafia!Arc, Acey. Also, they're not twins anymore. Czech is now the older sibling because of what I've read from several ethnic Czechs. Also, the Kingdom of Bohemia, which was where the Czechs lived long ago, was about 50 years before Moravia, where the Slovaks lived.

I like the !Arc idea you suggested. I'd participate in that. I've been wanting some interaction between them as siblings for awhile. I personally like Twilight's interpretation of it. Would you guys like to do that instead of the SOS!Arc?

During the Murder!Arc, a single character will completely lose it for one reason or another and begin to take down all of the other characters. There's one thing though, it has to be one of the nicest and least insane characters in the RP. I can't believe I'm saying this, but think of it like Homestuck. Like when Gamzee went sober and killed his friends.

Edited by Icepelt

But of course, dead characters are gonna be alive after the Arc right? xd.png One thing for the Backdrop!Arc. Everyone sees the charries' lives so there could be interaction, okay?

They're not twins anymore? So Czech is the older one, then? I see, sorry for the mistake. ^^; I made the Koreas twins because they both use the date of liberation from Japan as their national day, which is August 15 1945, and then even if I went by the 1948 date of when they set up their Communist/Capitalist governments, it was still August 15.

I like TMD's interpretation as well - just one question. How do we still have interaction between characters like that? Do we explore every character's past one at a time as a group or something? If we do that, though, it'd drag on forever, unless we do one or two charcaters per player. Even then, it's kind of long. *shrug*

So the Murder!Arc has a peaceful, kind character snap and murder everyone else? lol I volunteer Tibet if anyone else wants him to do it. I can honestly only see either him or Bratislava doing it, since Bratislava's character is based off being kind and warm and sweet to everyone and since Tibet is a pacifistic vegetarian that refuses to harm any living thing.

Still, the news with Jade is very upsetting. I'll really miss her if she chooses to leave. :c

I guess one scene per character. Which means one for North, one for America... and the Backdrop!Arc will only be for nations. Anyway, for the Mafia!Arc, we need to decide who's gonna be on which group and what are the groups called. xd.png

The one scene per character could show one thing that they really need to work on. So, for example, Czech would see a moment where he actually acted like a big brother.

I think Tibet and Bratislava are both nice choices. Tibet would honestly kind of funny, but I also feel that Bratislava would be terrifying. Czech might be as well. Though, the only problem with the last two would be the fact that they used to be uncaring and cold Mafia members. Also, Bratislava is exactly like her brother when it comes to war.

I think Sicily, Russia, and Czech should lead the mafia groups. Sicily has the worst mafia out there, followed by Russia and, of course, the Czech Republic.

Meh, again, I rather have just two mafia groups. Three is too much. And I want Russia to run one of them~ Okay, who wants to be in Russia's? Or Czech's? Oh, and for the Backdrop!Arc, Russia would see a moment that he actually felt weak and defenseless. America would see a moment where he actually did something for another nation and it helped them a lot. Germany would see a time when he actually could kick back and relax. And Southern Italy would see a time where she was extremely afraid of everything.

They'll be how they were when they were under Communism during the Mafia!Arc, Acey. Also, they're not twins anymore. Czech is now the older sibling because of what I've read from several ethnic Czechs. Also, the Kingdom of Bohemia, which was where the Czechs lived long ago, was about 50 years before Moravia, where the Slovaks lived.

I like the !Arc idea you suggested. I'd participate in that. I've been wanting some interaction between them as siblings for awhile. I personally like Twilight's interpretation of it. Would you guys like to do that instead of the SOS!Arc?

During the Murder!Arc, a single character will completely lose it for one reason or another and begin to take down all of the other characters. There's one thing though, it has to be one of the nicest and least insane characters in the RP. I can't believe I'm saying this, but think of it like Homestuck. Like when Gamzee went sober and killed his friends.

Belgium? The weak girl? Who wakes up on the floor everytime she goes to sleep? tongue.gif. Yeah. I'm going to do that.

Australia wouldn't fit. But Italy... eh... might.

I can't wait to see Belgium murder everyone. Estonia should get hurt! :33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.

Username: XWolfieX

Name: Italy.

Appearance: Italy

Personality: Italy is a young reliable girl who can't quite talk english. She often says Italiano and can hardly say an English word, but can say simple words such as "and" and "hi". She gets nervous easily, and when she's scared she needs to be around someone, even her worst enemy. She doesn't like to fight but if needed she will. To save her loved ones she'll jump in front of a train just to save them, she is quite protective. She is a little on the sarcastic side and slightly scared of every bump in the night.

Bio: Italy was raised by Rome as he found her. They soon became close, up to the point they were like sister and brother. As their friendship grew, he become a capital of her area. She often calls him to get assurance. Now she lives alone, but Rome is her father. Italy has been challenged by many humans to battle for supremacy, Rome often sticks up for her. She has survived all of them, due to support.

Enemies: Well. Australia, slightly. Czech and Romania, Ireland and Afghanistan.

Dislikes: Scary sounds or sights, not being around someone, starving, in a situation she can't escape, being flirted, and being at her weaknesses also fights.

Likes: Being with someone, pasta, pasta, even more pasta, Italian people, talking Italian, peace, the colours red, white and green.

Also, she has a kitty. A kitten. Her name is Rocki, because she is tri-coloured.

Best form I've posted on the spot biggrin.gif. Also, do I have to say North or South Italy?

I promise if I haz a next character, it'll be male! ohmy.gif.

EDIT:

Mind if I roleplay Rome a little bit too? I mean, when Italy is with him? Wait. Is he a playable character that no one has taken?

Edited by XWolfieX

I have Southern Italy, Wolfie. ^^ I have to say I can't accept your form if you don't put a Bio. *prods Bio section* It's a rule- your form has to be filled out to the rim for it to be accepted. And also, there's a new charrie! The Confederate States of America. Yep, yep, since Prussia is no longer a country and can be RPed, I think that "Ol South" could be RPed as well. ^^

Also, Wolfie, we all have to decide on the character that will be the murderer in the Murder!Arc.

We need to find out which charries are gonna be in which mafia group! And we need to get a name for the mafia groups as well...

I think people need to decide that for themselves. Unless you're talking about leaders, in which case I say it should be Sicily and Russia. Also, mafias don't have names. They're usually, and stereotypically, referred to as "The Family." Nothing more.