TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I want interaction between Russia/China's cats. Next thing you know there'd be yowling in the middle of the night. xd.png

YES

aheemmm

okay (: Do I just ... slide in somewhere? aha

...Cats...? T-T Vatican has no cats... He doesn't like them. I think the only thing he keeps that's living is that plant from Russia.

Hm... Maybe a change of heart will fix that...

Guys, the next arc is the Pokemon!Arc. After that, we have no arcs prepared. What do you think we should do? So far there are two suggestions. One is where certain characters turn into carts, and their rival has to take care of them. Another is where we RP the children of each couple in this RP. The characters that aren't in a relationship will be the baby sitters. I honestly prefer the latter.

Hmm... I like the cat one the best. But I would wonder how Mongolia or Saxony would be as a baby-sitter. Saxony is horrible with kids... xd.png

I'll start a vote. I guess it will end on Thanksgiving.

Cats: 2

Kids: 2

It's a tie so far. I really don't want to do the cat one because we already had an arc where they turned into cats.

But Flame and Blob weren't around. And besides, it really doesn't hurt to repeat a arc that's quite similar. Like I want a few other SOS arcs before this RP dies. The first one was really dramatic and funny, like LOST. xd.png

Yeah, but I think it's more fun to mix it up a little bit. We need to try our best not to repeat arcs because then it would get boring.

But the first Arc was WAY, WAY back then. I mean, we CAN repeat Arcs... but not that similar to the last one, you get it? I mean, for instance- we had the Chibi!Arc, where big brother/sister nations turned into children and they had to be raised by their little brother/sister. Then we had the Chibi!Arc part 2 where EVERYONE gets turned into children. Something like that... and we already had two children arcs... hey, hey! How about a GhostHunter!Arc? xd.png I'M ABSOLUTELY FRIGHTENED OF THAT SHOW. It's when charries have to be all like Ghost Hunter/Scooby Doo characters, having cameras and detecors and stuff. x3

That might be interesting. I still really like my idea the best. I know it's sort of similar to the child arcs, so I guess I'm kind of being a hypocrite. Still, this one would cause loads of drama because it would be obvious about who certain kids' parents were.

Yeah, but we have to come up with their names as well... I mean, sure, NK and Russia are gonna have a kid, (the Arc if it gets passed, not in the real RP), but what's his/her name? I always expected it to be Yalu or something...

That shouldn't be too hard. I mean Czech and Romania could just have Brno or something.

Also, I just got the new Zelda game, so I will probably only post once a day until I'm done with it.

Hi~! Guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaack-? ;D

Anyways! What have I missed and where can I possibly toss in a character or two?

ACEYYYY :D

user posted image

I actually don't know, I need to post now. Russia and China are at Russia's place having tea /wtflol Tibet can join them, he was actually technically with them (:

still in the medieval arc... right?

Edited by xFlame990

ASDFGHJKL; *glomps Aceh*

Like I said, can you bring Seoul with one of his injured relatives to DC? She's talking to the king in her office. She can heal them? x3

I MISSED YOU-

I'll start a vote. I guess it will end on Thanksgiving.

Cats: 2

Kids: 2

It's a tie so far. I really don't want to do the cat one because we already had an arc where they turned into cats.

I vote for Kids, just because we've already had a cat arc + TMD just made some new update thing on having charrie!cats in the RP + none of my characters have children and I think it'd be fun to be ableto play a child. I've only ever got to play children during one of the child arcs, after all, so I guess my opinion is a bit lopsided, but regardless I cast my vote into the pool.

FFFFFFFFF- TMD, I love how I didn't see yor Seoul request until after I made my post. XD Ehhhhh later, ok? I like playing as Seoul, and I really want some DC-Seoul interaction after all the drama between them, but I'd really rather keep my personal focus on countries instead of cities. If that isn't ok, though, I'll go and make a post. ^^

Oh! Okay! >D I actually didn't see this... anyway, if not, you can bring NK to Russia and China due to him wandering? Cause I want Russia hostile to NK. >3 Either that or US comes upon SK in the tower? xd.png

Russia hostile to NK? Pffft will they get into a fight after the arc or something? XD Aha, but I like the thought of America comig to save SK from a tower, too. She'd probably yell at him for being late and not bringing her any videogames to play with. And then claim his breasts.

I have no idea where either are though. America had been with DC - or passing by DC while she was with Czech - hadn't he? And Russia and China are in a hut in the forest or something? I really did only skim OTL

Yeah, but he left. He said that he would see the castle and report to the king, but he will come upon her! >D

Just a quick question: whatever happened to Sparkey/Jade/Puggle? Chico and Blob still pop into the other OoC on occasion, but those three seem to have completely left. Are they still a part of the RP? :c

Apparently, they're still interested, but they don't have the time to post. Why they're still part of this RP if they never post is beyond me.

Acey: Puggle's coming back on Christmas, Jade is coming back, and I dunno about Sparks. She just got her internet back... :<

So, you're 100% sure they're coming back? I'm tired of being told that and then them not coming back.