TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Yeah. Every character has a team of three.

On another note, does anyone have a character available where Mongolia could meet up with? I haven't gotten him into the roleplay yet....

Hm... I could make a team for Catalonia, but I'm unsure if that's acceptable... If I can, then I'll gladly throw my Spaniard projectile at Mongolia. :3

Okay! I think it's fine because the others have cities/capitals in the arc, so I don't see why it wouldn't be fine...

Ah hell, I'll throw Catalonia in anyway!

Catalonia:

Kabutops (Male): http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/th...141Kabutops.png

Lilligant (Female): http://images.wikia.com/es.pokemon/images/f/f5/Lilligant.png

Numel (Female): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/numel.jpg

I put too much thought into picking out the Pokemon for him... >_< I ended up basing them on the climate of the province. Kabutops is the coast, while Lilligant is the beautiful floral and plants throughout most of Spain itself, whereas Numel is the constant dry heat of inland Catalonia. Yeah, I totally overthought this.

xd.png

I'll put Mongolia in when I can post next. Or maybe I should just edit my last post...

Mrrrh. I've been gone for a forever - I think that this rp was is the 660's when I left... Anyways, my character sheet again.

Username: gistofeverything

Name: Austria

Appearance: Austria

Personality: To be RP'd

Bio: Austria is a budding socialite, learning how to talk to people and make sure many people know who she is.

Enemies: Serbia (atm)

Dislikes: lemonade, Germany, Russsia

((EDIT: If I'm accepted, for the !Arc, I'd like

Gothitelle, female

Wobbufet, female

Blissey, male))

Edited by gistofeverything

Am I allowed to join as Australia? I'll put in a form, it's just that the person (Dragon) who took her over has been inactive.

Great! Another Rper!

I have a new form or two of my own, if it's okay...

Username: Poke11

Name: Poland

Appearance: Poland his shoulder-length blonde hair and aqua blue eyes. He likes to wear a blue uniform and a blue cape with brown boots, but casually likes to wear a pink shirt and jeans.

Personality: Poland is a cheerful nation who used to be a super nation that controlled Middle and Eastern Europe with his partner Lithuania in the Middle Ages, until Russia split them apart and he was annexed. Even though this happened, Poland always kept rising back "like a phoenix" as he would say.

It can be difficult to get to know Poland for he acts shy towards strangers. However, when he gets to know someone, he will want to be friends forever and can be very troublesome. He can also be somewhat selfish but is short-sighted and impulsive, so it's easy for other nations to take advantage of him. Poland also has a fairly weak stomach and is not afraid of Russia.

Sometimes, he likes to crossdress and has a Nagoya schoolgirl dialect, but doesn't crossdress that much anymore.

Bio: (Took this from wiki)

The History of Poland is rooted in the arrival of the Slavs, who gave rise to permanent settlement and historic development on Polish lands. During the Piast dynasty Christianity was adopted in 966 and medieval monarchy established. The Jagiellon dynasty period brought close ties with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, cultural development and territorial expansion, culminating in the establishment of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in 1569.

The Commonwealth in its early phase constituted a continuation of the Jagiellon prosperity. From the mid-17th century, the huge state entered a period of decline caused by devastating wars and deterioration of the country's system of government. Significant internal reforms were introduced during the later part of the 18th century, but the reform process was not allowed to run its course, as the Russian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia and the Austrian Habsburg Monarchy through a series of invasions and partitions terminated the Commonwealth's independent existence in 1795.

From then until 1918 there was no independent Polish state. The Poles had engaged intermittently in armed resistance until 1864. After the failure of the last uprising, the nation preserved its identity through educational uplift and the program called "organic work" to modernize the economy and society. The opportunity for freedom appeared only after World War I, when the partitioning imperial powers were defeated by war and revolution.

The Second Polish Republic was established and existed from 1918 to 1939. It was destroyed by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union by their Invasion of Poland at the beginning of World War II. Millions of Polish citizens perished in the course of the Nazi occupation. The Polish government in exile kept functioning and through the many Polish military formations on the western and eastern fronts the Poles contributed to the Allied victory. Nazi Germany's forces were compelled to retreat from Poland as the Soviet Red Army advanced, which led to the creation of the People's Republic of Poland.

The country's geographic location was shifted to the west and Poland existed as a Soviet satellite state. Poland largely lost its traditional multi-ethnic character and the communist system was imposed. By the late 1980s Solidarity, a Polish reform movement, became crucial in causing a peaceful transition from a communist state to the capitalist system and parliamentary democracy. This process resulted in the creation of the modern Polish state.

Enemies: Russia

Dislikes: Russia, Prussia annoying him, not getting to see Lithuania that much anymore

Likes: Seeing Lithuania, food, rising back "like a phoenix", crossdressing

Username: Poke11

Name: Estonia

Appearance: Estonia is a regular sized person for his age, height wise. However, he isn't a strong person and is rather skinny. His hair is a light, but dull, blonde and Estonia's eyes appear to be a dull brown from a glance, but if you look closely, his eyes always look different to everyone. To one person, his eyes are green, but to another, they are amber. He also has glasses and often wears a light green or blue military uniform.

Personality: Estonia is the second oldest of the Baltics, and is an ace student. He is quite tech savvy and with not being very strong, uses his knowledge of technology to his advantage (he never played sports). He can play the piano and sometimes gets into small quarrels with Latvia over the origin of the Christmas tree.

Bio: Estonia was settled near the end of the last glacial era, beginning from around 8500 BC. Before the German invasions in the 13th century proto-Estonians of the Ancient Estonia worshiped the spirits of nature. Since the Northern Crusades Estonia became a battleground for centuries where Denmark, Germany, Russia, Sweden and Poland fought their many wars over controlling the important geographical position of the country as a gateway between East and West.

Being conquered by Danes and Germans in 1227, Estonia was ruled initially by Denmark in the north, by the Livonian Order, an autonomous part of the Monastic state of the Teutonic Knights and Baltic German ecclesiastical states of the Holy Roman Empire. From 1418–1562 the whole of Estonia was part of the Livonian Confederation. After the Livonian War, Estonia became part of the Swedish Empire from the 16th century to 1710/1721, when it was ceded to the Russian Empire as the result of the Great Northern War. Throughout this period the Baltic German nobility enjoyed autonomy, where the language of administration and education was German.

The Estophile Enlightenment Period 1750–1840 led to the Estonian national awakening in the middle of the 19th century. In 1918 the Estonian Declaration of Independence was issued. The Estonian War of Independence ensued on two fronts between the newly proclaimed state and Bolshevist Russia to the east and the forces of the United Baltic Duchy (the Baltische Landeswehr) to the south, resulting in the Tartu Peace Treaty recognizing Estonian independence in perpetuity. Prior to the Second World War, Estonia was occupied and according to the USA, the EU, and the European Court of Human Rights illegally annexed by the Soviet Union as a result of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact. During the war Estonia was occupied by Nazi Germany in 1941, then reoccupied by the Soviet Union in 1944. Estonia regained independence in 1991 after the collapse of the USSR and joined the European Union in 2004.

Enemies: No one really... Except for maybe Russia

Dislikes: Russia,

Likes: Being alone, video games/computer/etc., reading, getting away from Russia

Edited by poke11

No to Poland, poke. ^^; Someone named Kokay said she'll be back and she'll play Poland, but Estonia yes. If she doesn't come back by Christmas ,then you can have Poland. ^^

Username: XWolfieX (Or just Wolf).

Name: Australia.

Appearance: She's the one on the left, just imagine her with light brown hair >.<

Personality: Australia is a layed back country who likes to have fun. She is a daredevil who doesn't believe in 'risks' and does anything, giving her a broken bone or sprained leg. She doesn't like being called weak or anything that'd put her down, she would often curse at the person and walk away. She gets angry quick and unleashes her anger on the person who done the least.

Bio: Australia isn't sure who her family was, so she branched off as a smaller country and started a whole new family, well not yet. She is considered an island now, and is disrespected because of this (sometimes).

Enemies: Vietnam is leaning towards it... other than that she doesn't really have any enemies. There are people she's angered enough to kill her, but she doesn't consider that country an enemy.

Dislikes: Not being outside for too long, people who hate outdoors, jerks, dead things and bullying.

Likes: Cute things, flowers, animals that often appear around her (native animals to Australia), nature, boys who are nice and proving she is the best.

I'm also stealing Belguim :3.

Username: XWolfieX

Name: Belguim.

Appearance: Belguim :x

Personality: Belguim is a bubbly girl who can be easily impressed, or bored. She is quite creative and tries to stay out of fights, as well as being flirted. She often is a peacemaker but it gets her into trouble. Her big mouth blurts stuff out quite easily, so she has half of the gossip and gets herself into trouble.

Bio: To be revealed?

Enemies: Germany sometimes, he's too 'yelly', Japan a little, Vietnam, Ireland is starting to get on her last nerve and thats all.

Dislikes: Disgusting sites, death, fighting and revoulting smells.

Likes: Movies about animals and comedy, America, pasta, pizza and not getting messy or told off.

Okay!

Here's Estonia's Team (If I put him in)

Ivysaur (Female)

user posted image

Tyrogue (Male)

user posted image

Wailord (Female)

user posted image

Thanks <3.

So basically in this !Ark, we're pokemon trainers with 3 pokemon running around battling? Are there wild pokemon? Other trainers?

Australia:

Swinub (F)user posted image

Altaria (F)user posted image

Axew (M) user posted image

Can Belgium be in it too? Her team will probably be filled with fluffy things :3.

Hey, Wolf. Do you mind having one of your characters to meet up with Estonia to start you out?

Yeah. I'm probably gonna start out with Australia watching a movie for some reason at her house, and Belgium might need some guidance.

Go for it! <3.

Belgium:

Persian (M)user posted image

Buneary (F)user posted image

Deerling (M) Winter. user posted image

Oh, I misunderstood, sorry ^^'.

First post here I come!

Sorry if I sound like a newb in my two charries' first roleplay post, I'm sort of new to this.

Welcome, Wolfie~

Also, guys, I might be able to come back more often by net week. :3

Hey, guys. Ermm... I'm really sorry for deserting you all. ;_; I'd love to get back into this after the Pokemon Arc. Can anyone give me a basic update after the Pokemon Arc to help me catch up?

Okay, Chico. ^w^

BTW guys, for those that don't know the moves and Pokemon, this is the national dex and all of the moves a Pokemon can learn. Just look around for it and there you go!

TMD, I think you forgot to reply to Saxony in the last page... I just realized.