TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Alright, guys, I won't be here on New Years. I'm going to a New Year's party on New Year's Eve. There's also a cosplay group photo shoot that I'm going to some time in February.

Also, I think we should start discussing the Kid!Arc.

Another thing, I think we should do a Pirate!Arc. :3

Edited by Icepelt

I also might not be here on New Years day. Either that, or I'll be here especially long that day. Just giving the news just in case.

Not sure about the Pirate!Arc, but as for the Kids!Arc, Ice, how are we going to handle Czech and Romania's child? TMD and I already settled on Russia's and NK's through PM. I'm playing it. If you like, we can do the same to PM each other for it's information to avoid clogging the OoC with our discussion on it.

Also, am I supposed to give Russia/NK's kid a form? I realize that it's only around for the one arc, but it just makes it a lot easier description-wise.

I actually think this would be easier. Just in case I need to have several conversations at once. Honestly, I'm not sure. I think either of us could handle it. Also, what about Incheon and Prague? Are we going to do something with them?

In my opinion, I don't think that cities should have children. I just think it should be a country-only thing, especially since the cities were tossed into the RP mostly to be used as extras.

Okay, so then we'll plan it out here. Would you like to play as their child, or should I? We also need to work out the gender, appearance, personallity, etc.

Aw, but this was one I really wanted to see. Plus, I only use one capitol during an arc. >:

I kind of want to do it because I'm not really sure about Slovakia and Tuscany's child or Czech and Denmark's child. I'm also not going to be using Aland in this !Arc because I group him with my cities. Bulgaria is going to be a babysitter.

About the other stuff, I'm honestly not sure about. I kind of want them to have a son. I also think that red eyes and fangs is a must. There should be a curious nature to their child. They should also be a little ladies man, if its a boy. If its a girl, she should be really pretty and spoiled, having lots of male friends. Maybe add a little bit of mischievousness in there. :3

Edited by Icepelt

I still think that children should be reserved for countries. A country can lose a province or city for a child, but really, a city can't. Unless we're personifying landmarks now, which makes no sense. :/

Okay, so then how about a son with red eyes and fangs, but with Czech's hair and a slightly lighter skintone since otherwise it would make him look too similar to Romania. He could be a flirt and a bit of a reserved pervert, and perhaps he also really likes to pull jokes on people. I see him as talking up a storm and then easily backing down from it.

Or

It could be a daughter, still have the red eyes and fangs and Czech's hair colour, act sweetly to adults but act a bit snobbish to others around her age, and also be a prankster. As for the surrounded by males bit, perhaps she could refuse to associate herself with anyone she considers unattractive, so she likes keeping the better looking males around herself.

These are of course subject to be changed and tweaked - I only meant to take what you've suggested and place it into a rough characterization. So, now we just need to decide on the gender, and what landmass s/he is. You want to play as him/her, yes? :3

Their relationship would end up being a pretty hard-to-keep secret after this kid starts running around, eh? XD

Alright. >:

I really like th idea of a son. The landmss is something I'm not sure about. Yes, I yould like to play it. Hm, maybe he coud be polite to women, but not totally pushed around by them. I also seem him having a problem with chewing on things. He could be really interested in magic and hate singing, even if the latter is what he's good at. Oh, and the cute sleeping thing has to be passed on.

Basically impossible, especially since he'll probably look like his sibling.

A problem with chewing on things? lol is this child going to start gnawing on the legs of couches? XD

And I was actually about to suggest the cute sleeping thing, which is wonderfully ironic. XD

I like everything that you've described him as, so sure, let's make him like this, yes? c: Now all we need is a landmass... I'm just going to suggest making it a province or a large city(perhaps a capital of a province?) in one of their countries. Do you specifically want the land in Czech or Romania, or do you not care?

>.<

I agree with Ace- it'd be very confusing to play as a capital of a capital... I would of liked Busan and Berlin to have a child, but...

OMG HIS NAME IS GONNA BE PRIMORSKI.

But I have a question, Ace. I was wondering... is Primorski black haired green eyed? Or silver haired violet eyed?

And..! The Pirate!Arc sounds good... I was still thinking of the Ghost!Arc, where charries are like Ghosthunters Ghostbusters thing.

How about a Dog!Arc? Or how about some SOS arcs? I loved those things...

So, wait, I can basically only have two children in this arc? =/ Tuscany's a city, so that means that she would be included in this, right? Unless the child is a Slovakian province or city, then I would probably only get to play two children in this arc. This is only if I decide to include Aland, which it looks like I might have to.

I think the Dog!Arc is too much like the cat arc, and in all honesty, the Ghost!Arc doesn't really sound interesting.

Edited by Icepelt

Man, I had an awesome idea... but I forgot about it... NYEH! DX Maybe... maybe you can only include ONE city. That's it. =/ THEN BERLINXBUSAN-! Ff. FFF. How about a... a... Mafia!Arc..?

I usually do include one city anyway. I rotate, so I would be using Prague for this !Arc, but Acey disagrees with me. It looks like he's going to be a babysitter.

I really like the Mafia!Arc idea. Czech and Slovakia both used to be Mafia members. I've always wanted to have an excuse to revert them back to that state.

There should be a few rival mafia groups if we have the arc... there would possibly be three groups... I want Russia to head one, though. xd.png YES SEXY RUSSIA. Also, Ice, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding in the RP. =/ Okay, I have other ideas as well. How about a JurassicPark!Arc? I really want one or two SOS Arcs as well... seperated from each other of course. Maybe we could recreate what happened in the Hetalia movie? Alien invasion? Or a HungerGames!Arc?

I think Sicily should head one and then another one could be headed by Czech.

Some of those aren't very good ideas, simply because not everyone has seen the same things. Like Jurassic Park. The SOS arcs might be okay. Though, not everyone has seen the Hetalia move and read Hunger Games.

Eh, I rather want my older charries to head one... Sicily won't understand what the hell is going on. xd.png Yeah, Russia would head one and then Czech should head another. I think most of my charries would be under Czech's mafia gang... heh, how about an Arc that... involves cooking? IDK. xd.png

I just don't like the city children thing. Sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, I just feel like some things should be country-only, considering they're the main characters. With Tuscany and Slovakia, Slovakia's a country anyways, so wouldn't it still work since Slovakia has land to give? :/

And Ice, I'm only playing as Primorski; I don't see why you should complain about playing two children.

TMD, I'd always pictured Primorski in my head as silver haired and violet eyed, so could we do that? just realized that it's the same colour scheme for the canon Russia oh dear XD

A Mafia!Arc? Oh goodness yes-

North Korea would probably be the guy they send to 'explain' why people should give them their money. And by that, I mean the type of guy that goes off and chops off someone's finger for doing something the mafia doesn't like. Because. You know. Worst human rights record ever.

Did you know that, on a scale of one to seven with seven being the worst, nations are tested for how free and how many human rights they uphold and NK is the only country to get a solid seven every year since the scale was created? Tibet isn't that far behind, either. XDoh geez they could play the good police bad police type of roles

ALSO, apparently North Korean labour slaves have been discovered in NK styled locked-in villages in remote areas of Siberia. Does Siberia keep them locked in her basement for company or something?

I'll post momentarily~

The only reason I complain is because I might not even have more than one, considering the other two countries that would be having children have inactive RPers. Like I said before, I'm not even sure if I'm using Aland. Also, could you be a bit more polite?

I'm not being impolite. I'm only stating that you shouldn't complain. If one gets to play a child at all, I believe that they shouldn't be complaining. The new players who aren't involved in relationships yet aren't getting to, after all. Speaking of which, what will the new players do? There won't be enough children for them all to babysit, are there? Unless Chico and Blob arrive soon, that is.

Now that I think about it, I'm only playing as one charrie as well, and that's America's son... Now I see Russia sitting on a chair with NK on his lap and smoking one of those old kind cigars. xd.png

Well, you...sounded quite rude. =/

That was a problem I thought of. Because Chico and Blob aren't around, there might not be children with their characters involved. I had hoped that they would come back by the time the arc started, so maybe we can just hope for that. Really, now I'm upset because I feel like this idea was crap. I was looking forward to it...

Chico said she was coming back after the Pokemon Arc... and sure, Primorski would look great like that! xd.png

user posted image

I'M DONE TMD. as you can see I FAIL, absolutely fail at colouring OTL . so the colouring is horrible :'<

sorry for taking SO damn long :( I'll upload to da once I get the chance to.

I've been really busy, and still am, so I won't be able to post until later tonight or at all ://////

Well, she said she would come back like a month ago as well. She didn't, but I guess all we can do it hope.

EDIT: Also, haven't I asked for people to not post their art here relating to the RP? I'm still not sure if it's safe or not. There's also another reason, but its not something I care to share.

Edited by Icepelt

You know, Flame? First of all, thanks for the drawing. The next time can you please PM it to me? Thanks. xd.png I really love it! also, for the battle that's going on now. One Pokemon each okay?

One Pokemon for each person or one person for each character?