TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

In battles, one pokemon for each person. The battle with Czech/Slovakia/Russia/NK is taking forever. D8

Alright. Well, that's good. If it wasn't taking a long time, we'd run out of stuff to RP.

poke, you never responded to Belgium o.o

The new players who aren't involved in relationships yet aren't getting to, after all. Speaking of which, what will the new players do? There won't be enough children for them all to babysit, are there? Unless Chico and Blob arrive soon, that is.

True.

I was going to build a slight story up if Australia or Belgium get a love. Damn. Maybe we should... no, no. Wait we co- nope. Yeah, got nothing.

EDIT:

Jurassic Park !Arc Hey... that has a nice ring to it :3. They could be in seperate planes... then all crash at the same time because of a crazy logic confusion, then Belgium would be like to the little raptors that can really kill you but are tiny "Nawww! Soooo cute!" Then a few minutes later she'd like "AHHHHHH!" Then... then... run into someones conversation and keep running. While Australia would find a herd of Gallimus, since she has no idea about dinosaurs she'd go up to one and be in it's face all like "Yur not a dinosaur! Dinosaurs are mant to ate us! Deh airoplane dude said so!" 'Cuz she would be drunk from something. Then, Belgium would still be running, finally she'd bump into a rexes' leg and swear despite her nice nature, she'd be cursing and running with a rex behind her! MUAHAHAHAHA.

Then Australia would be running from the Gallimus stampede, suddenly a raptor pack appears and she jumps onto a Gallimus... then... then they ride and become best friends!

Belgium would obviously have a heart attack, so she'd dive into the bushes and run into a brachiosaur's leg, then be like "Another frikkin' rex!" Then run, then explode!

Darn... thats my 8th cup of coffee this morning :3333333333333.

Edited by XWolfieX

Huh? I think I did, but I'll check again and if I did, I'll quote it so you could respond.

And yeah. None of my characters have a love, so if they wouldn't be a babysitter, then I wouldn't have anything to RP...

Unless Estonia is a girl (Yeah... I have a really bad memory >.<) Belgium and him could become loves?

And Australia could have someone as well. PROBLEM SOLVED 8D.

I was going to say the same thing since Estonia's a boy!

I also have two other boys... Mongolia and Saxony. One of them could meet up with Australia after the !Arc, since they are already talking with someone else, but problem solved (at least for one of my charries).

Yayness biggrin.gif. I want Australia to break a super party, party super dupa parteh party record though in one point of Hetalia tongue.gif.

smile.gif The other Australia did that to a while ago... But now Australia could have a huge Christmas Party or if it's after Christmas... A New Year's Party!

Then you better get her a present! biggrin.gif. And Belgium needs one too.

SECRET SANTA! TMD PMS US OUR PERSON AND WE ARE THEIR SECRET SANTA, THEN WE GIVE THEM A PRESENT! IN ROLEPLAY! OF COURSE!

Omnommon, coffee. Coffee. Talking coffee.

Well. I do live in Aussie... on our road the parties are wild. Every party the cops are over, so that's what will happen with Australia's party! She'll even have a clown! Jk.

Did you respond to Belgium?

Yup. I replied! I'm not sure how they'll get together though... Any thoughts?

He saves her life? We are in the Pokemon world... *imagines poor Belgium surrounded by every dangerous pokemon ever created*.

OMG YES! They should end up at the beach, and there's umm... A bunch of Sharpedo or whatever they're called (is too tired to look stuff up) were about to attack her, but Estonia and his Wailord save her.... or something.

Is Italy taken? >.< I'm obsessed with saying Italiano.

Responded back. By the way, Belgium doesn't even know Pokemon exist (the video games) in real life, so she thinks the 'animals' are just her friends, not teams. She has no idea how to fight, x.x. So, don't kick her if she asks something stupid.

Sadly yes. Both Italy's are taken (secretly wanted to be N. Italy)

Responded. Then if she doesn't know anything, then Estonia would gladly help her, since he knows a lot about Pokemon!

<.<

So, will the beach be empty when they get there? So there isn't commotion when she starts drowning?

Well, they could go on some rocks that stick out in the ocean, and the Wailord should pop up out of the water and since Belgium wasn't expecting the Pokemon, she falls into the water, and Estonia just is confused, but stays on the rocks.

Nah. I already responded...

The posts might be sloppy because it's almost 1:00 A.M and I am usually asleep right now. Just to let you know...

Well, Puggle said that she doesn't know if she'll be back. She also said that if anyone wanted Italy/Canada, they could take it. Poke, you have enough charries, so it's only right if Wolfie gets Italy. Wolfie, if you get Italy, you MUST, MUST, MUST be active and write good posts. No three liners or anything. Also, I get that you guys were tired, but can you write a tiny bit more in your posts? Please? Thanks. ^^

To add to this, could you guys please not post that you responded in the RP? That kind of thing is not allowed and we already got our OOC closed once.

Yeah. I'll post more, promise, and not post when I responded. Sorry...