TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

There's a World Meeting going on right now. I honestly can't really give you more than that. You could have your characters respond to Sweden making the announcement that Finland is pregnant, or you could have them talk about what's going on in their homes.

There's also been a four month time skip, so Belarus would probably have her baby now.

Edited by Icepelt

Sorry everyone, but I'll have to leave this roleplay.

Everything goes on too quickly, and when I'm asleep 10 pages pass by. It seems as if everyone is ignoring my character, and America has left her because I am from a different country, and times are different. When its day for me, its night for you. When its night for you, its day for me. Too much stuff.

As I said, Australia is just being abandoned due to my timezone.

Jadeh! *glomps* *cuddles* You have to post! And Dragon, I don't see what's the problem. America left her because we timeskipped. Ace gets on when we're sleeping and RPs just fine. :<

I feel repulsion at the idea of reading all the posts. Would you like to order me to post towards someone?

1. Hello, Jade! :D

2. I wouldn't say that, Dragon. My timezone is hellish as well, and I'm still active. :c

3. Sorry for leaving yesterday, I have a lot of work to do for the next couple of days due to the way that school, robotics building, work, and family is set out for me. I may not post today, but if I don't, I'll get on for as long as I can for tomorrow to make up for it! For now I'll just skim over the new posts before signing off. :>

*Mouths 'robotic building'*

A-anyway, Ice and Acey, how many 'encounters' should Czech and Romania have before Denmark spots them? ;D

I guess you're gone then Dragon G....

I guesss however many we can get away with, Chico.

Yeah, I know. Its just, a million posts go by when I sleep. I have to read through 10 pages just to know where we are up to. I didn't even know about the timeskip until this.

Dragon G, I don't know if you have noticed, but we share the same time zone. Not a single page goes by while I'm asleep. Heck, there's usually only one post when I wake up. This RP usually only gains a page and a half a day at most. Maybe two pages. So, you're not missing pages because you're asleep. You're missing pages because you're not around when you are awake. If you were, there wouldn't be 10 pages for you to read. If there's ten pages for you to read, then you have been gone for a few days.

No its not like that.

I go to sleep, read the posts. There are a million. I go to school, come back, and there are even more.

I think you are exaggerating it quite a bit. =/ There are not a "a million" posts. In fact, when I come home from school there are maybe one or two posts. I'm going to be up front with you. The reason you miss so much, is because you never post. It's not that the RP is moving too fast or that you go to school, it that you never post. The last time you posted was about a week ago, during Finland and Sweden's wedding, possibly even before that. Not once have I even seen you viewing the thread since then. The top post on the newest page right now is from yesterday, proving that you are very wrong about how many posts appear when you aren't around. Honestly, to me, it sounds like you're either too lazy to post or too lazy to ask for a recap. Now, I suggest we drop the subject before one or both of us gets in trouble for posting spam in this thread.

Edited by Icepelt

You are a little right.

Though I was trying to figure out where everyone was.

Okay, leave or stay..? *Mumber*

EDIT

Subject dropped.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Guys, can I ask you to keep posts like that out of this thread? If they don't have anything to do with the RP, then keep it to yourself or post it in our other OOC. We have already lost this thread once. Things like "I'm going to post." and such aren't allowed. but saying things like "I won't be here for X reasons." or saying goodbye to people when they leave the RP is okay. I know this seems a little hypocritical, considering my last tirade had almost nothing to do with the RP. Now that I think about it, I should have really taken that to PM.

I am deleting now, I apologize. DragonGirl, I could interact with her... If you doo have to leave, I say farewell snd wish you the best of luck at whatever you do. smile.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

I can stay as I said, but I just need a little recap.

Last post with this subject. I think a recap counts as doing with the rp smile.gif.

Finland is pregnant with Sweden's baby. There was a World Meeting and everyone is leaving it right now. The Mythical Creature!Arc is getting ready to start.

Username: Dragongirl10188

Name: China

Appearance: Fweeeee

Personality: Mongolia is a girly-girl. She isn't entirely, but that is most of her personality. She won't mind dirt or getting dirty at all, thats what she likes about getting messy. Normally you will find her either in a spa, or getting a massage as she is a very calm person, or tries to be. She isn't a party-goer, but will go most times. Sometimes she'll sneak out if it gets to wild, as she doesn't want to become a "bad girl".

Bio: TBD soon in the roleplay. I haz it set out in my mind.

Enemies: Mongolia (Sorta), Egypt, and thats all.

Dislikes: Too much talking from one person, bugs, lemons, oranges, pears, mosquitoes, and places with too many sharp sticks. Oh, also, boys flirting her.

Likes: Mongolia (She likes him more than she hates him, but at times she'll fight with him for years), snakes, lizards, getting messy, boys who actually make sense, cookies, marshmallows, dresses, fancy hotels, and fancy soap.

Since China needs filling in.

I don't quite understand the !Arcs either, but if there's going to be mythical creatures running around.... good God, are you trying to get Vatican completely nuts? "THE DEVIL'S COMING!!!" *flails arms wildly while running in circles*

Heh, I don't know if I should be laughing, or cackling.

... Not sure. x.x.

Australia's next big party is coming up. Did I mention she is like the wildest party planner in the world? xP. All the nations are invited! Even her worst enemies.

Arcs are just random clips of RPing guys. There are different Arcs throught the RP. This Arc that I started now is the MythicalCreature!Arc, in which nations turn into a mythical creature from their country. The next one is the Ancestor!Arc, which is when nations turn like their ancestors. For example: Italy will turn into a Roman, America into a witchhunter/peasant, Russia into a brute...