TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

S-so, she has to turn into one now? No! My parteh! What about the best party of the year?!

Oh hell, I have no idea what sort of mythical creature that Vatican should be >_< *drums head with knuckles* Gah, think! Someone, please help, give me some idea for my school-logged head to comprehend.

Basilisks aren't from that area though, I don't think... T-T *raps knuckles on skull some more* All I can think of right now are Couatls, imps, and wraiths for some skewed reason. I think my mind is jammed in a bucket and doesn't want to come out.

How about an Italian beast? Germany and SI are both Dragons, since dragons come from western Europe. Why no Dragon? xd.png

Because then it'd be dragon'd out. :/

Note to self- never go looking through an old D&D monster guide for help. UMBER HULK SMASH~

Meh, a Couatl is kind of similar to a dragon... I might go there... It'll keep me away from the angelic side of the spectrum.... Yet... and imp sounds kind of fun, being a demonic type and that would just stress Vatican out. >:3

Bah, I can't decide. UMBER HULK SMASH!

Wait... Mythical creatures? Cool! But, do they have to be from Mongolia for mine... Or could I do something like a phoenix or a gryphon...

Yeah... it has to be from Mongolia. And Dragon, you can have the party of the year afterwards. ^^

For the !Arc, I've found these creatures, but they all sound disgusting... TMD, can you help me decide on one? I'm leaning towards this one, but is it ok?

Edited by gistofeverything

Cuelebre:

Google Images Result. It looks like a dragon

Thats your best bet.

The others look disgusting and are basically goat humanoids. I couldn't find a result for the B one, two mermaids I got x.x.

Party Stuff:

Yay, lets break a record! x.x.

Okay, anything special in the next week on Hetalia, are any countries having anything special happening? Or is a free party night?

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Huh... I think that a party sounds great next week... though... when we get out of the Arc, we timeskip a few weeks and go to the party? That way, DaeguxDC time. ;D I wish I could approve China, but I'll leave it out for a bit more, okay?

Came to post my *almost* hiatus status until November 6. I'd like to ask that I'm not involved in anything important until said date; however, if it can't be avoided, I give DragonGirl my express permission to RP my character until said date. Thank you!

Sure, leave her until you want to approve her smile.gif.

*feels like a male country. Shrug*

*grabs gist's charrie*

MINE! She is not missing out on the best party ever! tongue.gif

So, you're gone 'till November 6?

Oh, lord.

Australia will go crazy with her parties and stuff.

Parteh

Yah, a timeskip for everyone.

If they went to the party right after they turned back into humans, all the speech will be about that xd.png.

Okay, planning stuff! Australia has food, decorations, and drinks. Now... just clothes... and she needs to invite.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I did say ALMOST. I might lurk every now and then, but I can't quite post with quality until said date. If there is anything of importance, then I will try to respond. Otherwise, you can handle it! <3

Username: pudding

Name: Japan

Appearance: Japan is a very small nation, even considering the fact she was reborn as a child. She possess long, black hair that flows down to just above her waist and always seems impossibly smooth. Although her hair is very long, she hates wearing it up or tied back, even though it sometimes tends to block her sight or get caught on things. Her eyes are dark brown like chocolate and often times are mistaken for black under certain lighting. Although it is considered ‘out of style’, she prefers to wear a pale blue kimono with slightly darker flower patterns on the shoulders and white flower patterns on the ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the kimono. The sash is dark blue and she also wears the tradition footwear as well. The kimono is slightly too large for her so she often trips over the bottom.

Personality: Japan is very shy and prefers to be more of a wallflower than the center of attention. Even when she tries to say no to things, she is easily persuaded into saying yes or agreeing. In general, she hardly speaks her own opinion and only agrees with what others have already said. It is only when she is alone or with one other person will she even consider saying her own opinion about something. However, what she can't bring herself to speak she does write in a diary of sorts she keeps with her at all times. She is usually calm and neutral with her emotions but on a rare occasion, she will smile or blush. Japan hardly ever gets angry about anything and tries to maintain a certain level of peace but on the rare occasion she is pushed over the edge, she will raise her voice and go into a rage that is very hard for her to withdraw from. Even when she plays video games, she remains quiet and collected but that doesn’t mean she won’t win. Although she is little, she hardly ever exhibits childish behavior and becomes puzzled by simple games like tag or duck duck goose.

Bio: For the longest time, Japan was isolated from the outside world. Although reluctant to join the modern world at first, she quickly caught up with everyone else in a very short amount of time and established friendships with Italy and Germany, later fighting with them in World War II against the Allies. When the previous Japan mysteriously vanished, her memories became clouded so she could not seem to remember why she liked or did not like other nations.

Enemies: Russia, North Korea (and a few others but those are the major ones)

Dislikes: Cockroaches, large insects of one kind or another, people who try and mess with her hair, and ‘scary’ people.

Likes: America, video games, any small or soft animal, and Germany.

Hello! This was already accepted but TMD told me to put it here as well.

Sorry for not being on ^^'

Suspect me to be on and off throughout this roleplay.

Whats happening at the party now?

Just a couple things. North Korea and America got into a fist fight, which Slovakia tried to interrupt because America pushed Bratislava. He gave up though when she asked him to stop. So now he's cuddling with Tuscany on the couch. Prague and Incheon have left because they didn't want to see their siblings fight.

Guys, I'm banning weddings. This does NOT mean that your nation cannot "merge" with another, which is the same thing as marriage. ^w^

There has been too many marriages and weddings. Signing a paper saying the two nations merged is good enough.

Oh, alright. Though, I don't really like the fact that they can't be married at all. There have only been two actual marriages shown in the RP. The rest have only been mentioned. Could we perhaps still have them marry, but just skip the wedding? It doesn't really seem fair to take that away.

Thank you. Plus, it can't be that bad. Weddings don't really happen that often in this RP.

Recap please? :(

Sorry I've been gone all day, I had school and stayed behind to cheer for the softball game. We went from like 11-1 to 12-14! :)