TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Yes, exactly like that. X3 So, for example, Denmark would be a viking because her ancestors were vikings.

That's what I was wondering. I haven't seen her since the day before yesterday. >: I'm really worried that something bad happened to her. But...We probably shouldn't talk about this here.

Sorry that I had been gone for a day or two! Real life sapped my time. =.=; But I'm back now, so yay~!

user posted image

Anyways... Ancestor Arc's next? Hrmn well. North Korea could resemble Kogureyo, and South Korea could resemble Silla... Tibet could be from one of the tribes that used to be in the area before Tibet was around which really sin't much different but whatever. Cyprus would resemble an ancient Egyptian, he originally being a part of Egypt and all. Romania... How on earth would Romania look? He used to be part of the Ottoman Empire, but before that... Huhn. I'll research a bit more on him as soon as I get a chance. ^^

Actually, I believe I might be focusing on Cyprus and Tibet more this Arc... Cyprus especially... I hardly ever get to use him, which is a pity because I really like using him...

I think I'ma gonna focus on SI more. SI and maybe Germany. I may post as America, but I'm gonna post as Germany/SI more. :3

I kind of want to focus on Czech in this next arc. I really haven't gotten to use him much as of late.

Okay, guys, Thursday morning, the Arc will start. Heh. I'd like to see Ancestor!Germany, and Ancestor!Czech interact. xd.png

Czech will probably be too high/drunk to even think properly, but he'll probably like Germany a lot more.

I think I'm going to rewrite Turkey's form... I read some of my posts as her and her character form a long while back in the thread and her personality's kinda flat...?

Also, this:

user posted image

I have no idea why Russia looks terrible. TMD could you tell me more what Russia looks like? ;___;

O-Oh, that looks really good, Flame...

Hm, but I would suggest moving your conversation to either PM or the other OOC. Not that I'm the OP, a mod, or anything, but it really wasn't discussing the RP.

That, and it makes me feel incredibly bad about myself.

Edited by Icepelt

Just to tell you...I probably won't be on for the rest of today, and maybe most of tomorrow as well. I succeeded in not starting my lovely five page essay for history yesterday, but it's due Thursday, and I got some nice clubs to go to after school today which'll push me into doing my essay at late tonight. So...yeah.

Plus I still haven't figured out what Vatican's going to be for the arc.... ^^; The few things that I thought of I can't exactly imagine him being without completely throwing his half-hearted personality out the window... *sigh*

(btw, pwetty picture~)

This is actually pertaining to the RP. xd.png We used to discuss Acey's drawings of our charries. Flameh, that drawing is awesome- SK's glare is AWESOME. You got Russia mostly right, (I know you noticed the blue hair xd.png), and made him look worried/innocent in this scene. This is exactly how I portrayed the scene. Russia has a slightly shorter scarf, though. ;3 ND, you do know the reason is to throw Vatican's personality out the window..? xd.png

I'll probably only post once tomorrow. I have piano.

Thanks guys!

Ice, why would it make you feel bad? :c

Okay, thanks TMD, I'll keep that in mind next time I draw a ridiculous scene from the rp... LOL I have no idea how to colour in paint tool sai. :')

Oh, the arc starts tomorrow? okay then, who will start it?

Okay, guys. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tonight until really late, but this will be the last Thursday for awhile.

asdlfjadsdfakhjfilfdfa kldsa

the arc started! Ummm could I have a recap of what's happened so far so I know where to put my characters (or at least, try to...)?

I haven't gotten to post the previous two days, I had to work on a geography project and do a couple math tests! I'm sorry :<

Vatican, Rotheburg, Berlin, Coxhaven, and I think Iceland are eating together. Czech, Prague, Tuscany, and Calabria are trying to figure out where they are. Vilnius, Lithuania, Germany, and Moscow are all talking to one another. Switzerland is talking to Tibet. South Italy and Tibet are about to fight. Mongolia has just caught Slovakia trying to steal from him.

Okay you guys, I'll probably be gone until 11 something.