TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Well, it's okay~

Russia tried to kill Japan and Germany and SK saved them, and led Russia away to drink with her, and she also invited HK. <3

OhgeezRussia-

Drunk!Russia: M'mnn, China, can I get a closer look at your pants..?

China: Uh... Wait what ar- *is suddenly attacked/kissed by Russia*

SK: ... ... ... *subtly calls NK asking for any extra missiles to aim at Moscow*

Ahaha... Anyways. I'll post later on, I'm trying to figure out why my WiFi signal is suddenly so sporadic and weak, so expect a bit of delay from me until I figure out what's going on.

Sadly guys we can't RP like that here... that's the reason the other website is for! POST THAT THERE NAO SO WE CAN DISCUSS IT-

Sorry, I was eating dinner! :/

LOL, China: IF THIS IS ABOUT MY SKINNY JEANS I'M NEVER WEARING THEM AGAINNNNNN

aha sorry! What's the website again (I recently restored my computer so my bookmarks are all gone)? c:

Hey guys. I'll probably be posting more for the next five days because Fall Break is starting. Just thought I would let everyone know.

I SEE JADE

user posted image

<3

annnnnd happy birthday Ace!

user posted image

on more or less important terms:

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?

I'm sorry guys, but I had an information night for something like the transition between grade 8 to 9 at school and missed most of my available time on the computer -___- I still have a lot of homework and I have to sleep earlier, I have to wake up earlier for sports. ;__; Basketball is actually so tiring ...

But anyway, could I have a brief recap? I'll try to post as much as I can. It's quite hard when you're trying to keep up with real life and you're in need of sleep!

user posted image

edit: 5000 posts! :0

edit 2: Gadhafi died! :0

edit 3: what should I do with Turkey? :0

Edited by xFlame990

Um, nothing has really happened. Hong Kong, South Korea, China, and Russia are all still out to dinner. Belarus is bothering Russia while her daughter bothers Sicily. Slovakia is trying to hide from Belarus by using Tuscany as a shield. Czech is hiding from Belarus. Prague and Incheon are eating breakfast. America is in North Korea and he is going with Nanam work.

thanks bro! :D

Geez I need to start skimming more, I get intimidated by a lot of posts :(

When is the new arc going to start? It's been awhile since our last one.

So. Here's the thing. America's probably gonna be a witch-hunter/McCarthyist. (Cause I very much like him pointing and screaming "Communist!" or "Red!" and immediately shrieking and running away), Russia's gonna be how he was when he was little; a fur clad young man that hunts for a living. Germany's gonna be a knight. (He's also gonna ride on a pony horse. xd.png) Southern Italy is gonna be a Roman. xd.png

Czech is going to be Bohemian, though technically I guess he kind of already is. Slovakia and Bratislava will both be similar to the Principality of Nitra. Meaning that those three will basically be hippies, because that was the stereotype of Czechs and Slovaks back then. Finland will probably be a viking, simply because she used to be part of Sweden, but it might be a little hard while she's pregnant.

I really want to make America run away from "accused Communists". xd.png He's gonna be pointing at everything that moves and call it Communist. x3

Are we allowed to talk about this kind of stuff here? Anyway, Czech and Prague will probably be visibly high now, seeing that hippies are known to do drugs all the time. That, and they'll drive a van.

Yeah, we're on topic and we're not RPing. <3 Russia. If he sees a chicken on the road, he'd most likely devour the thing live. xd.png

It we happen to still be doing this arc, and Finland goes into labor, boy that will be hard to deal with. They probably won't use medicine, so she'll have to have that baby with out any epidural. x.x

I'm more excited to see Sweden's reaction. Considering they'll both be viking-like. Finland will probably try to ignore it and collapse from the pain. >.<

I could see all of the Nordics throwing a huge celebration because Finland give birth to a boy. X3

Wait, I'm confused. So, for the Ancestor!Arc, what happens? Like say, would Mongolia become a Mongol Warrior that would ride a horse and be a skilled archer, or something?