TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Then I'll bring Tuscany in.

Should there be a limit on weddings like a limit on births? A wedding every month and a half?

Maybe. I feel that they should just be whenever the RPers want it, though. They're actually more time consuming then the children I think.

Yes, but I really don't think we need to set a limit unless people start to go crazy with weddings.

:3. Seems interesting. I'm from Australia and the slot is open x.x.

Username: Dragongirl10188

Name: Australia

Appearance: X

Personality: Australia is fairly nice, but can be sarcastic. She acts as if she knows everything, but knows she doesn't. Some times she can get emotional, and that gets in the way of her life, as well as boys. She is flirted daily for some reason *insert beauty joke here* which she doesn't know, and just pushes them away- she isn't interested. At first if you meet her, she'll be sarcastic, but as you get to know her she is a great girl. Oh, she is the wildest party-goer you'll meet. Her last party was stopped by the police. Luckily.

Bio: Does I have to? sad.gif

Enemies: Egypt, Czechoslovakia, Iceland, and Japan.

Dislikes: The people above. She also hates very, very hot days, wet dogs (xP) and people who torture/hate animals.

Likes: She likes every Italy, Northen Italy, Western, Southern, whatever. She also likes America, Denmark and Greece more than any else for some reason.

Puppies, cookies, boys who actually act as if they are a nice guy, non-jerks, non-selfish people, animals, snakes; her favourite animal, and wolves.

Mind if she sort of likes America/Russia at first? As in like-like?

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Accepted! Anyway, America is married and Russia has a love triangle, but sure! Australia can like-like them. It's more... what do you say, suspenseful? Anyway, an entire recap of the RP is on the OP of the RP. ^^

K :3.

Can't wait.

Wait, what do you mean by a love triangle? And where should Australia come in? blink.gif

A love triangle is when a person loves two people, and those two people love that person and battle each other for who gets him.

It's BelarusxRussiaxNorth Korea.

Belarus had Russia first, but then Russia and North Korea fell in love. So... yeah. xd.png

Well, Finland's and Sweden's wedding is over, so people are just hanging out in the reception. Russia's with NK now, since it's a secret love and nobody can find out and are taking the most extreme care. America's drunk sitting down in one of the tables though. xd.png

Okay two plots/entries so far for me:

Australia finds America drunk and messes with him, until they "fall in love", you know, 'caz hes drunk, but it's an accident.

America's wife/fiance finds out and the two girls start fighting about it, and America gets undrunk (I don't think it's a word), and tries to stop them, but the countries are now foes and try'll kill eachother at any cost.

Oh, it won't effect the marriage.

Or.

Australia finds Russia when he is alone and gets to meet him. Soon she starts to get feelings for him, but doesn't know his love to North Korea, as it is secret. She does something or somethin' x.x, and Russia has to decide whether to tell Australia, or to just "pretend" to like her. Then she gets all emotional once she finds out he is lying about loving her, then runs away and... becomes emotional? x.x Only if he lies, but she can become secretly emotional if he tells her.

Mrrr?

Since your on right now, they've developed to your charries. Ideas?

Okay, here's the thing. xd.png

Sparkey, the one who plays Britain, America's wife, doesn't come on much because she's busy. So maybe Australia just plays around with America and he's so drunk that he doesn't even know what's going on. Britain finds out later. xd.png

Yeah, thats what I meant.

But he comes undrunk in the middle of it, right? o.o.

She can sing for him after. x.x

Oh, no, Sparks doesn't come on everyday, so Britain can't find out quickly. When Sparks starts to play, she'll find out. X3

Russia can't be with Australia because he's with Belarus in public. North Korea is his secret love while Belarus is his public love. ^^

Yes... yes... I know... once again.

Oh, then Russia can just tell her or come up with something else.

Which plot shall we do? Or do you want something else of your choice?

Sorry, I'm feeling a little ill and so is my mom, so if I repeat something, sorry. Dx

Huh. America being too drunk and stupid and "falling" for Australia sounds great, but wait until he gets sober. He's gonna be all "who the hell are you and what are you doing on top of me". That's gonna be funny. xd.png

I know right :3. Okay, I'll make my first post in the real topic right now.

*pats* Sorry for your sickness.

Also, if I do something wrong in my post, tell me. I could make a mistake.

Might I ask really quickly, In your profile, you mentioned that she doesn't like either of my characters, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. What basis does this have?

Edited by Icepelt

I did?

I just chose random. I don't know much about how countries are right now, and I didn't notice that Icepelt. *rubs neck*

Do you want me to change it?

Well, just think of this: The relationships in this RP are mostly based off of the current relations between two countries. For example, Slovakia and Hungary do no get along becasue of how poorly Slovaks were treated during the time of the Austrio-Hungarian Empire. It would be best for you to research the foreign relations of Australia a bit before you say much else. Looking up the history might help as well. I believe it makes people respect you less as an RPer if you show evidence of knowing nothing of the country you took.

Edited by Icepelt

Yeah... I mean, I really see no reason at all as to why Iceland and Australia would have negative relations. It just doesn't make much sense. The two countries themselves have had neutral or even positive relations in the past, so why Australia would dislike him is beyond me.

How. How does a Pole enter an RP? Instead of knocking on the door, knocking on the window? xd.png I need help on ideas for entering the RP before I put up a post. I'm glad for timeskip though. I have a clean slate to start on.

Hm... I can't seem to see how Vatican will go about to start off, even with the timeskip.

Hum...I'll just post my example piece and work from there, I suppose... as soon as I finish my lovely five-page essay on Puritans which I've been slacking off on...

As I've said twice, I'm all for time skipping.

Welcome new, RPers! I was waiting for someone to take Poland. The Czech Republic and Slovakia have good relations with that nation apparently.

Well good! biggrin.gif That means I have somewhere to bring her in. Perhaps. if you would, you could somehow lead her in? Phone call, wondering where she is, etc.