TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Aww! Thank you! biggrin.gif I'm pleased! You didn't have to do that, though. I'm sure I could have thought of SOMETHING...

If it's not taken, I'd like to join...

Username: Poke11 (Or Poke for short)

Name: Mongolia

Appearance: Mongolia has dark brown hair that isn't necessarily long, but isn't so short either. He has almost aqua blue eyes that are almost always content. He is a tall man, about 6'1'', and always wears black sunglasses, a green shirt, a blue robe, and grey shorts.

Personality: He likes to keep to himself, and doesn't talk much. He loves to travel and he is a very caring person. But since he doesn't talk, he doesn't know many people. But when he does make friends, he can be very outgoing and kind. Mongolia also is a big reader and is very intelligent.

Bio: (I took this off of Wikipedia. It irked me so much!)

Mongolia has been inhabited for over 800,000 years. Important prehistoric sites are the paleolithic cave drawings of the Khoid Tsenkheriin Agui (Northern Cave of Blue) in Khovd province, and the Tsagaan Agui (White Cave) in Bayankhongor province. A neolithic farming settlement has been found in Dornod province. Contemporary findings from western Mongolia include only temporary encampments of hunters and fishers. The population during the Copper Age has been described as paleomongolid in the east of what is now Mongolia, and as europid in the west.

In the 2nd millennium B.C, during the bronze age, western Mongolia was under the influence of the Karasuk culture. Deer stones and the omnipresent kheregsüürs (small kurgans) probably are from this era; other theories date the deer stones as 7th or 8th centuries BCE. A vast iron age burial complex from the 5th-3rd century, later also used by the Xiongnu, has been unearthed near Ulaangom.

Before the 20th century, some scholars assumed that the Scythians descended from the Mongolic people. The Scythian community inhabited western Mongolia in the 5-6th century. The mummy of a Scythian warrior, which is believed to be about 2,500 years old was a 30-to-40 year-old man with blond hair, and was found in the Altai, Mongolia.

Enemies: China, (Kind of) Egypt,

Dislikes: Talking, bugs, rain, (a little bit) Egypt

(For the RP example, do I write about something random, or show you a RP that I am currently in?)

If it's possible, would people be able to RP places like Zimbabwe?

Edited by poke11

To answer you question, no. Sadly, we are only around to choose from the list of nations on the OP.

Dang, but even though I like those places, Mongolia's cool. I even have taken the liberty to learn their language, which is actually really interesting.

YES! TMD!!!!!!!! Take poke's app and don't make me make one! D: >.> I like Poland too much to RP Mongolia. xd.png

I have a question about the pregnancy slot. Will Finland just find out she's pregnant and then have the baby at the end of the month, or will it just be during any time during October?

Finland could find out she's pregnant whenever in October, but she has to have the baby at the end of the month. ^w^

Alright. That's what I thought, but I was just making sure.

Not everyone participated in the time skip. Only Slovakia and Tuscany, so it's nothing you have to worry about. But, we have to time skip over scenes that might get a little steamy. So, those two characters will go through a time skip to keep that away from public eyes, as it's not allowed here. Everyone else will go along as they were.

Edited by Icepelt

Oh deary. What's up with Slovakia? xd.png He's pretty crazy.

He was emotionally damaged as a child, sending him into a state of partial insanity and he's close to being hypersexual.

Edited by Icepelt

Oh. Huh. Interesting. Okay so anything else I need to know about characters I may be interacting with?

You'll have to find that out by RPing. Unless you have any specific questions, in which case I'll be happy to answer.

If it's possible, would people be able to RP places like Zimbabwe?

It is a great dream of mine, my friend, to roleplay SA interacting with Zimbabwe. xd.png Anyway, welcome.

The Chico is coming back. ;D To clear things up for the new roleplayers, I RP Denmark and Norway.

I know! biggrin.gif I creeped all over this RP before starting it up.

Why do we need a China? I can make one depending on how bad we need it. I bet China would be fun to RP as...

I don't really think China is absolutely necessary, but I would suggest on waiting if you want to take him. Since China is a main character in the anime, leaving his spot open might make new RPers come in.

Maybe we let one more person come in and join- if they don't take China, we'll give it to you, KoKo. ^w^

Hey, someone catch me up? I'm so busy with Homecoming week D:

Nothing has happened since you left. Finland and Sweden have announced that they're having a child, but everyone else is pretty much having their own conversations.

*waves at everyone* Well, I finally seem to have a bit of free time. So, what's been going on?

I can't even begin to explain how much you've missed. There was the Personality Switch!Arc, Finland and Sweden got married, Finland is now pregnant, and right now everyone is in a World Meeting, which is basically beginning to disperse right now. The only people not in the meeting are Czech and Romania because Czech is cheating on Denmark with him. I think that pretty much sums it up.

EDIT: Also, a new rule has been put in place. There can only be one baby born every two months. To one couple. If more than two couples want a slot, then the one whose RPer has less characters children will get chosen.

Edited by Icepelt

Okay...anything that would actually help in the event I would like to post? You didn't give me much to go on.