TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

*snort* Yeah, I figured it out after I posted that.

Okay people, the pregnancy slot for October has been taken. This means that Blob and I's characters, who have taken it, are the only couple allowed to have children. If anyone else wants children, they will have to wait until the end of December.

Just posting this here too so people that don't read the other OOC can see it.

Edited by Icepelt

H E L L O

Just came by to say that I don't think I'll be able to get on for the next several days due to this weird new problem with my internet + lack of any time to make my usual long posts, and that I'm too stubborn to make short ones. I'll still be stalking though - if worst comes to worst, I'll be back by the next weekend, at the very latest. I might get a brief amount of time later on today or tomorrow, but for the rest of the week I can't be sure. Don't worry though, I'm not leaving! Though if the World Meeting is dragging on too long, I'd just like to say that I wouldn't mind if you guys wanted to go on with the Personality!Arc while I'm on my semi-hiatus. I really don't want to weight anyone down. ♪( ´▽`)

~Acey

user posted image

I would really like you guys to read this post from our other OOC. I didn't post it here because I wasn't sure if it was allowed, but I seriously want everyone to read it. I'm not really trying to start anything, but I really want you guys to look at what you're doing. Also, as I said on there, I have felt like this for a very long time, but I'm just now saying something.

Edited by Icepelt

Hello! Right, I'm going to attempt once again to get back into this RP! Ha.. Ha ha... *Nervous laugh* So quickly, are they still having their meeting in Romania, and if so, how far into it are they? Icey, while I can understand your frustration, I doubt anyone is trying to abandon you! ^^ Roleplays slow down from time to time, it happens even to amazing ones like this.

Hey, Sparks! 8D The meeting has kind of... ended. Quite a few countries are at a restaurant, and Czech and Denmark are walking into town... Finland and Sweden are at Romania's house, and Berlin is at Busan's house. I'm not going to go more into depth than that, as I'll only succeed at confusing myself. xd.png

I was amazed when I saw your name next to this. o.o A rare Sparkeycat?

Uh... Hi... I'm back from my road trip. smile.gif I have no idea what's going on... What happened at the end of the prom? And what is this meeting you speak of? blink.gif

...And I see we have a new OOC... Is the other one still in use?

It's a world meeting at Romania's house, Puggle. x3 It's kind of finished now, though.

This one is purely for the RP, no off-topic. In the other one, you can go off-topic. :3

Edited by Chicogal

Well, obviously my words were completely lost on you, so I guess I'll just leave it alone.

Anyway, when is the Personality Switch!Arc going to start?

Soon because it's honestly been a long time since we've had an actual arc.

Okay. Then the next time that someone posts, I'll start the Arc. Let it be like a spontanous thing.

PUGGLE! TMD! *Hugs* TMD, are Germany and France still together? Or has he gone with someone else now?

Okay, I'll be staying at my grandmother's house on Friday and Saturday. So, my posting might be a bit slower. Posting it here so that everyone can see it.

EDIT: Here's the list of Arcs:

Ancestor!Arc

MythicalCreatures!Arc

Medieval!Arc

Pokemon!Arc

Edited by Icepelt

If you're still accepting...

Username: gistofeverything (AKA gist..)

Name: Austria

Appearance: This, but her dress is white, with a parasol.

Personality: She is a nice person, most of the time. Being bipolar, it is hard for Austria to keep friends, but she doesn't have enemies. When she goes to war, she has been known to switch sides multiple times...

Bio: After WWII, she was reborn into a new person; a young girl. This had never happened before, as all of Austria's predecessors had been boys. She has no memory of her past lives. When she talks to other people, especially of the opposite sex, she gets tongue-tied and embarassed. She loves parties and other huge social events, though, which is a mystery to me. Concerning other matters, she considers herself superior to everybody else, and therefore shows them pity by giving them money and food.

Enemies: Germany.

Dislikes: Nobody

RP Sample: Do I need to make something new, or refer a link to an RP I'm working on?

Edited by gistofeverything

Wait, I thought the Pokemon!Arc was thrown to the side? :< And it's the MythicalCreatures!Arc first, then Ancestors. ^^ Acceped, Gist, but can you make history longer?

I don't ever remember it being thrown to the side. People were discussing it after it was suggested, right? Was it not approved or something?

Okay, two new German cities. Cause I have only Berlin. xd.pngRothenburg and Coxenraven Rothenberg and Coxenraven are German cities, one in the South and one in the North. Rothenberg's in the South. She has bright, platinum blond hair that's kept in a low ponytail. She's rather shy, though she could be sassy and tough at times. Even though she's like that, she's not afraid to fight. Coxenraven's personality is somewhat like Pyongyang. She doesn't speak at all, and if she does, you're lucky. However, she's not a dangerous North Korean soldier like Pyongyang. She's a fisher, being a port city of Germany.

Sure...? Um...Don't you mean Tuscany?

Edited by Icepelt