dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Have

user posted imageGold from an interesting metallic Prizekin lineage I've been working on.

If anyone would be interested in giving it a home, feel free. smile.gif

*GONE*

Edited by skauble

Have

user posted image Gold from an interesting metallic Prizekin lineage I've been working on. (Click egg for lineage)

If anyone would be interested in giving it a home, feel free. smile.gif

Claim my egg

I took the pretty egg, thanks! smile.gif

I took the pretty egg, thanks! smile.gif

You're welcome. And thank you for letting me know that it went to a nice home. smile.gif

OMG They didn't refuse!

user posted image

I did a test breeding to make sure that they would be compatible, but I don't need the egg right now. So if anyone would here would like it, here's a link:

user posted image *GONE* smile.gif

Edited by skauble

Just noticed I already have this line, so gifting influenced hatchie from Brazen

Hey all.. I've been gone for a while but have decided to start breeding the Duke and Duchess again!

The Duke

The Duchess

When breeding them it gives beauties like this one! Just shoot me a PM if you would like to have one of their eggs! I just bred them, so one egg is ready to go.

EDIT: the egg-on-the-go is taken, you can however send a PM and I'll send the next one!

Edited by Annezor

Succes! I had forgotten about this pair of mine and bred them for the second time, and they gave me a tan! I know the arrowhead is uneven.. but for now I don't have a prettier mate for both of them...

Since I own the pair I wouldn't mind giving this one to someone who likes it! smile.gif Feel free to PM me

Edited by Annezor

4G stairstep mint from bronze tinselkin.

Claim my egg!

To someone who would like it.

Incidentally I would love to get a 2G mint tinselkin.

Or something to go with this. (I would also take suggestions of what I should be looking for to go with that. I forgot I had that amongst all my mints.)

EDIT: I still have it, it just hatched. PM me if you want it.

Edited by OceanSecrets

I'm hoping that this pairing works out. I caught the solstice in the AP and couldn't throw it back. Then I started looking for another tinselkin to influence the correct way. smile.gif I normally just collect the the tinselkins but this one needed a mate.

I'm hoping that this pairing works out. I caught the solstice in the AP and couldn't throw it back. Then I started looking for another tinselkin to influence the correct way. smile.gif I normally just collect the the tinselkins but this one needed a mate.

That will be so pretty if they cooperate!

Have a beautiful Gen3 Golden Wyvern TinselKIN looking for a new home. PLEASE let me know if you take this baby... Thanks, Flaviel!

Edited by JaneMcAsh