dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I had a serendipitous little Water Tinselkin to be named and loved...

Thank you, Tamahaganae, for letting me know it is safe with you, and good luck with your pretty babies! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

I have a serendipitous little Water Tinselkin to be named and loved -

Please let me know who gets it! <3

I got it, thanks!

Hoping to make pretty babies with this Shimmerkin :3

Since this is technically a Tinselkin, my niece wanted to offer it here. Just two things:

1. She'd love to know where it ends up. She isn't going to do the dummy egg thing (because she's lazy xd.png) but a post here would be lovely.

2. She'd prefer that it not be traded. She can't stop anyone once it's off her scroll, of course, but she's kind of hoping it goes to someone who wants it. She doesn't mind if they already have others, she just would love for this little one to go to someone who wants it themselves.

Adorable lineage:

user posted image

Transfer link

Since this is technically a Tinselkin, my niece wanted to offer it here. Just two things:

1. She'd love to know where it ends up. She isn't going to do the dummy egg thing (because she's lazy xd.png) but a post here would be lovely.

2. She'd prefer that it not be traded. She can't stop anyone once it's off her scroll, of course, but she's kind of hoping it goes to someone who wants it. She doesn't mind if they already have others, she just would love for this little one to go to someone who wants it themselves.

Adorable lineage:

user posted image

Transfer link

TYSM! MY 2nd ever ND :] An I actually happen to have the tinsel sibling! How awesome <3

TYSM! MY 2nd ever ND :] An I actually happen to have the tinsel sibling! How awesome <3

Yeah! Wow, that would make for a great story - one happily raised sibling and one neglected sibling together again. xd.png

She's glad it went to someone who will enjoy it. smile.gif

user posted image 6th gen Silver from Bronze/Silver (click egg for lineage)

It's a lovely pairing, I just don't have a mate that would look good with it, so I thought I'd offer it here in case someone else does. smile.gif

Claim my egg

user posted image 6th gen Silver from Bronze/Silver (click egg for lineage)

It's a lovely pairing, I just don't have a mate that would look good with it, so I thought I'd offer it here in case someone else does. smile.gif

Claim my egg

I grabbed this shiny egg, ty! It will be gifted to a member of The Fifth Element smile.gif

Still looking...

NEEDED - EvenGen3 Tinselkin Terrae (Terrae m x Harvest/Tinsel f checker) - to be a mate to this Harvest, so they can breed a mate to this Tinsel.

Edited by JaneMcAsh