dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Been a while since I had any TKs what with all of the new releases. But here are two if anyone wants them:

user posted image 4th gen Waterwalker - Walterwalker/Bronze (Bronze Herz 'Anzu' Zephyr line)

Claim my egg

user posted image 3rd even gen from my 2nd gen Tinslekins - Water/Balloon (from Se 7 en and Daymajet)

Claim my egg

The Balloon is my favorite AP Tinselkin catch because I saw the egg on the progeny page and noticed it was in the AP. I calculated when it would show up on the page, but you know that's only a vague estimate if you don't monitor what the time is on the AP eggs because it fluctuates. dry.gif Worst of all, I knew I was going to be asleep then. But, like an addict trooper, I set an alarm for an approximate time and figured I'd take a tiny peek at the AP and see what egg times it was showing.

So I managed to wake up enough to open my laptop, refreshed the AP three times, and there it was! laugh.gif All my luck for the year was used there. xd.png

user posted image 6th gen arrowhead from a lovely Gold/Ember Tinselkin combo if anyone would like it.

Claim my egg

GONE - 2 Tinselkins, in 1 link

3rd gen Stairstep - Dawn's Silver Medal x CB Nebula females

3rd gen Stairstep - Apollo x CB White Stripe females

GONE!

Thanks, shovedtbh, for your PM and for giving them a good home!

Edited by Mystic_Halo

I have a gift for anyone who's interested. Caught this beautiful Terrae x Silver spiral egg in the AP just now. I don't collect tinkins, but it's way to pretty to toss back. The only catch is that it's at 22 hours left, 0/0/0 stats, and not influenceable. If anyone wants it, it's free to a good home.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone! You're welcome, carstella =)

If not one claims it by tomorrow morning, I'll pop it in the ER myself and keep it, but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested.

Edited by Amberfly

I have a gift for anyone who's interested. Caught this beautiful Terrae x Silver spiral egg in the AP just now. I don't collect tinkins, but it's way to pretty to toss back. The only catch is that it's at 22 hours left, 0/0/0 stats, and not influenceable. If anyone wants it, it's free to a good home.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If not one claims it by tomorrow morning, I'll pop it in the ER myself and keep it, but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested.

And I was interested. Thank you! It is the most beautiful Tinselkin I have ever seen! Or, at least one of them!

Now I just need a beautiful tinselkin mate.....

I was able to find a breeding pair for my most prized tinselkin and now I've got plans to make a line with all six tinsels and shimmers present, including artist alts! It looks incredible if I say so myself. If anyone's interested in any of the breeding pairs I have, feel free to throw me a message. smile.gif

I have a pretty little Water from the Patxaran line.

Thank you alyelle, for letting me know this baby has found a good home. <3

Edited by dragongrrl

I have a pretty little Water from the Patxaran line, Lineage. Please, give this baby a good home and a good name, and a post back here is always appreciated. smile.gif

Claim this sweet eggy! <3

Aww, super cute! Have claimed and will name and love as he/she deserves! :3