Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I'm wondering if there is still someone on Thuweds lists, besides me unsure.gif

Edit: Tjenni, I got one of your eggs, thank you smile.gif

Edited by Iside

I am on the list for 'a specific type of egg' but I have no idea which one it is... xd.png

Grabbed the first one, I would've passed but I love the Holly X Winter pair and just like to look at in the lineage x'D (I know I am weird at times) =P

How long has it been anyway since the list has opened (if anyone has an idea)?

Edited by ~X~

How long has it been anyway since the list has opened (if anyone has an idea)?

The list glitched sometime around late June or early July and i don't think it has been open since then. TJ said that the ffa eggs were those that were bred that didn't have anyone waiting for them.

While I clear off my breeding list, any eggs that go unclaimed because that particular egg's list is empty will get FFA'd:

Thats why I think this last round was so odd, I know some of those same type eggs were FFA's previously, so they weren't sent to someone because they were on a wait list. It's all very intriguing to me. tongue.gif

(happy they didn't die though)

I last received a 2nd gen Thuwed on May 18, 2015; was a Mint egg, but it should have been a Horse egg. Dunno what happened with that. But I haven't seen the list open since.

I last received a 2nd gen Thuwed on May 18, 2015; was a Mint egg, but it should have been a Horse egg. Dunno what happened with that. But I haven't seen the list open since.

Yeah, I think the list got messed up when it glitched out that time. I got my last 2G on May 7th, my Striped River. Thing is, I was on there for any egg, and I know for a fact that there were people who had requested an egg from the Striped River/Gemshard pair, so I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have gotten her. (Not that I'm complaining xd.png)

Of course, only TJ knows for sure what's up with it. Hopefully whatever's going on will get sorted out soon.

HELP!!!!

The Thuwed lists are open, and I can't figure out how to ask for one. Do I send a pm to TJ or what?

Desperate!

HELP!!!!

The Thuwed lists are open, and I can't figure out how to ask for one. Do I send a pm to TJ or what?

Desperate!

Correct me if I am wrong I thought, if the Thuwed lists are open then the page should have a process for you fill out what egg or pair you want a offspring from.

Oh darn! There's no "lists closed" I thought that meant open sad.gif

It says closed for me though. Are you logged in?

HELP!!!!

Desperate!

The page says "breeding lists are closed" on my end. But from what I remember (it's been a long time since I got on the list...), when the page is open there are drop-down lists where you can select "any egg" or specify a pair. The pairs available to be specified are clickable (in black letters) whereas the pairs with full lists (so they didn't give an egg that round) are in grey.

Charlottekay hopefully this link will work and give you an idea of what to expect IF TJ opens the list again and hasn't changed it. http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Thuwed_Line...d-List-open.png I posted a more up to date version somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it now.

A word of advice is to plan AHEAD of time.

If you choose the any egg option you will likely get a shorter wait time, but might wind up with an egg you don't like...or you could wind up with something awesome if he's breeding a new pair, it's a chance you take.

You can choose to get an egg from a specific pair, if you don't mind which egg from that pair you get. Takes longer to get your egg that way sometimes.

Or you can choose a specific egg, that usually takes the longest to get, if you choose an egg that is hard to breed you might be waiting a long time (like choosing an ice egg, or a copper). You also have to remember that some types of eggs can be produced by more than one paring, like the pinks and waterhorse.

Study the pairs and the possible eggs on TJs thuwed page, maybe look at the progeny page to see if the egg you want happens to be bred often. Pick more than one thing to choose because sometimes the one you really, really want isn't available when the list is open so it's good to have a backup or two in mind.

....and then sit back and watch TJ laugh because while I put all this in writing he's probably changing the way the whole thing works. tongue.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

Thank you very much Tawanda and daestarr, for explaining that. I will know what to look for in the future. I didn't even think to check out the wiki on Thuweds!

The reason I couldn't see the "Lists closed" on the Thuwed page, btw, was because I wasn't logged in! laugh.gif

Edited by charlottekay62

I noticed they where low on counts days ago too. I'm hoping they don't die either. That would be a shame.

I think they got all deleted.

Thank you for the first Thuwed! It will be loved and named! smile.gif

Also, hope you get your 2G Thuwed soon!

Took the second from you, it'll be my very first. Thanks so much :3