Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

OK FELLOW THUWED-HEADS!

I am hoping beyond hope that someone has what I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Ok, so it's a want, but I sooooo neeeeed it.

I would LOVE a 3g EG Pumpkin Thuwed with an all Thuwed base (meaning one parent will be a 2g Pygmy Thuwed).

Can anyone help?

In exchange my kids and I have:

CB Gold Hatchie, CB Almandine Hatchie, and 3 CB Silver Hatchies. I will also I.O.U. just about anything you'd like. Yes, I'm THAT desperate for one. xd.png

There I was, constantly searching for Thuwed Halloweens.

But he didn't breed them. sad.gif

i'm really hoping to give a thuwed a good home! it can be a terrible common dragon i dont really mind id just love one!! preferably 2g or 3g

Edited by itsaysu

i'm really hoping to give a thuwed a good home! it can be a terrible common dragon i dont really mind id just love one!! preferably 2g or 3g

A 2nd gen can only come from TJ or someone who got one from him. Although TJ gives them away for free the process of getting one is pretty arduous, so they usually cost heavily in trade. Now 3rd gens are much easier to come by and are often given away in this thread. I would be willing to breed you one myself whenever I get room on my scroll again for breeding.

There I was, constantly searching for Thuwed Halloweens.

But he didn't breed them. sad.gif

sad.gif Darn! Wonder why not...

I've been wondering about the lists myself... but considering TJ is so busy with updates and now the Holiday Season is here, we might not see the lists open up for a bit.

HOWEVER - that doesn't mean nice Thuweds cannot be found in the AP!

Like this CLEAN beauty I just rescued: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5d2jQ

My jaw hit the floor when I checked for inbreeding. I've been giving Magi to newbies, but I think will keep this one! I wanna thank @Homicida for this most beautiful Magi egg. It will have a very nice home on my scroll!

Oh... wanna add I am desperately wanting a 6th Gen Black egg from the Ekxoh Rcusb Thuwed (Alt Black) and the Muwa Thuwed (Magi) pairing. Yes, it needs to be 6th Gen, and clean with no Dorkface involvement. Will be using it for a Dorkface/Thuwed merger (particulars are linked in my siggy from the Projects image).

Edited by Zoa

4g Magi from 2 CB Alts biggrin.gif

enjoy!

I'd love to know where it goes

Edited by dragonpuck