Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

*eyes the many ER thuwed eggs and hopes they aren't left to die sad.gif

Yeah, me too :-(

um, excuse me, but where are there lots of Thuwed eggies? I would love to be online at the right time for once and get me one! sad.gif

um, excuse me, but where are there lots of Thuwed eggies? I would love to be online at the right time for once and get me one! sad.gif

Still on TJs scroll from the looks of it, but that's just a guess

I don't even know where or what TJ09's scroll is. I have the page with the lists which are always closed.

What is this thing with his scroll? How can I see that?

Oh, um, please. I am terribly impolite online, always forgetting my "please's

click some of the dragons on that page and look at the progeny http://dragcave.net/thuwed

some won't show any eggs but many will

and right now many of them show no real stats and very low times, so they probably don't have new owners yet

Edited by Tawanda001

I wonder if they are on TJ's scroll. I'm thinking he may have given them out to people that were left on his list, who may no longer be playing regularly and don't realize that they got them. He dropped a few here in this thread on the 3rd -- same day those eggs were bred. And there are hatchlings, too, that are on scrolls of people that I don't think picked them up here. It doesn't really make sense to me that he would be holding them on his scroll.

Edited by purplehaze

always possible, but that's a lot of people not picking up

I think it's unlikely they are on normal scrolls. I bet plenty of people must have clicked those eggs to look at them, but most of them show just 1 view, 1 UV and 1 click each.

One thing we could try would be to add them to hatcheries using the code, to see if they'd gain views normally, but that would be going against rules. :/

Oh! thank you so much both of you for helping me understand what is what! I have had no idea how it worked!

My favourite has an egg with 1d and change left on it! Oh please please please, TJ, may I have it? biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure they're just inactive users. The lists haven't moved for almost three months, judging from dates on the newest adults, which is more than enough time for a lot more people to either stop playing or be on hiatus, especially with how busy this time of the year can be. That's on top of the usual wait time. I wouldn't be surprised if the next few batches see similar results.

Edited by 11th

Hm, if the next couple of batches end up not receiving enough clicks because of inactivity, that will be unfortunate =/ but it would not be surprising considering how long it can take to fulfill the list requests.

Some of these are the same type eggs he has passed out in recent ffa posts, so it seems to me they would not be a part of any waiting list at this point

Those eggs from the post were taken and then end up dying due to lack of clicks? I suppose I should say, that was a waste and a shame (if they die). Why take eggs from TJ's recent post and then let them die? =/

I noticed they where low on counts days ago too. I'm hoping they don't die either. That would be a shame.