Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Was generously gifted what I needed so I have this little thuwed up for grabs smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much! Some thuwed couples just seem to be made for stairs, and this I think is one of those. biggrin.gif

I don't want to sound that I'm being whiny or anything but...has anyone ever seen the breeding list open recently?

Been monitoring it "sorta" for around 3 years now, (even moreso these past few months), but I haven't seen it open. xd.png

Hasn't been open for a few months, ever since the listing mechanism suddenly glitched.

Hasn't been open for a few months, ever since the listing mechanism suddenly glitched.

sad.gif

Luckily for me, I did end up still on the list after the glitching, (though I have no idea what egg for), and I was hoping to get it by now, or at least some information would be nice.

fjsRq, a slightly fishy 3G Thuwed that is covered with frost and snow depite (or, perhaps, because) of its fluffy mother. Be nice to it and it will keep you cool throughout summertime smile.gif

Post if you take it and don't show you scroll to the world =)

smile.gif

Edited by Snowwall

fjsRq, a slightly fishy 3G Thuwed that is covered with frost and snow depite (or, perhaps, because) of its fluffy mother. Be nice to it and it will keep you cool throughout summertime smile.gif

Post if you take it and don't show you scroll to the world =)

Got it! Thank you so much! smile.gif

And here's a little 3EG Thuwed from me:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! gone

Edited by Ae0nian

GIFT!

user posted image 3rd EG Winter Thuwed egg from Deoc Thuwed x Nadkohkamo Thuwed! Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a good home. Thanks! Gone! Grats to the new owner.

Edited by panthera1

RARE 3 gen. THUWED GOLD from Wect and Fadb. This is the ONLY stair lineaged Gold this pair has EVER produced. Looking to trade for another stair lineaged 3 gen. metal Thuwed or 3 gen. Prize. May consider IOU (if I have a trading history with you) for 2 or 3 gen. female Holly or 2 gen. from Spriter Alt.

Make an offer on my Thuwed Gold!

Edited by Bodecia

Have a 3G Whiptail Thuwed egg up for trade:

user posted image

I'm looking for a Red hatchling for my mentee, who doesn't have one yet. They started playing about 5-6 days ago, and I'm trying to get them one of each BSA dragon.

Thank you PedroBall!

Edited by xeyla

I'm not too anxious about getting a Thuwed. I've given up multiple opportunities of a Dorkface to get a much *better* dragon.

Here is my Thuwed: Clicky!

5G Even Holly

wub.gif Valentine's gift! I want this Heartseeker to go to someone who'll appreciate the lineage. Just offer a dummy egg on the two-way link below, and I'll accept the first one. Thanks! wub.gif Gone! Grats the the new owner. smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by panthera1