Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Oh, no..!

I missed it!!!

Officially the worst day ever sad.gif

First I had a terrible presentation at college, then I fight with my boyfriend and then I miss the list because of the fight.... Awesome....... u.u

Edited by Ylvanne

stairstep minty thuwed -Gone! you're welcome Esko

I see no mention of anyone receiving an egg, nor do I see any eggs visible on any of the progeny pages I checked.... did anyone actually get an egg?

Edited by Tawanda001

stairstep minty thuwed

I see no mention of anyone receiving an egg, nor do I see any eggs visible on any of the progeny pages I checked.... did anyone actually get an egg?

I took this egg, thanks!

I will take good care if it :3

Wow! Closed in 5 minutes. That's wild ohmy.gif

Congrats to everyone who got in the list. Can't wait to hear when everyone gets a baby and to find out who got one today happy.gif

gifting this 5th gen PB Thuwed (if the space opens up I can try one more 5th gen)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! enjoy

the 2nd 5th gen sadly gave no egg

edit: I did not see any bred 2nd gen Thuweds when I just checked ^^

Edited by tjenni

Did anyone actually get an egg? I only see "list open" reports but no "I got my Thuwed egg" posts blink.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Maybe TJ just made the lists longer as too many people have locked scrolls and then those who do get eggs don't get the ones they wanted, but the ones that he could give nobody else?

Since he's been breeding during Christmas and Halloween when almost everyone was locked with holiday eggs, it might be a temporary thing for the thuweds that are bred but not handed out during holidays? I really hope it's not a permanent extension of the list, the waiting time for a thuwed is pretty long already.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Did anyone actually get an egg? I only see "list open" reports but no "I got my Thuwed egg" posts blink.gif

TJ sometime mentioned adding an inactivity check to the thuwed list.

Maybe that just kicked in. Would explain the few open slots and the non-existing babies.

TJ sometime mentioned adding an inactivity check to the thuwed list.

Maybe that just kicked in. Would explain the few open slots and the non-existing babies.

Oh? That sounds sensible. I hope he did implement it. smile.gif

Since he's been breeding during Christmas and Halloween when almost everyone was locked with holiday eggs, it might be a temporary thing for the thuweds that are bred but not handed out during holidays? I really hope it's not a permanent extension of the list, the waiting time for a thuwed is pretty long already.

TJ does give out non-holiday Thuweds during the holiday season. Winteriest Thuwed was bred during the middle of Christmas breeding.

I just want to say, I would breed any dragon I have, or give away any egg (even a Pyralsprite!) for a 2nd Gen Pumpkin Thuwed from QA05. It would be the absolute perfect thing for a lineage plan I have... And I'm sure I can grab CB Crimson Flare pygmies xd.png

Anyway, I have several Thuwed dragons. I was about to see if I could catch an AP Thuwed, but then Pyralsprite xd.png

If anyone would like a messy Thuwed, just ask me smile.gif