Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I actully have two thuwed dragons, one a 3rd Generation even-gen Vampire that someone bit, and I found him on the AP. Here he is --> http://dragcave.net/view/i7P2V

The other Thuwed I have is a 7th gen Messy lineage with the thuweds appering at Generation 3. Here he is --> http://dragcave.net/view/SNEMk

Fun Fact: My Holly Thuwed is avaible for breeding! I only have 2 Magis right now though, so be patient c; Also, I will ocasionally have my 3rd Gen Vampire bite a egg, and if its sucsesful, I may give it away :3

As far as holidays I am pretty sure that those just go to the AP

Can confirm, caught 2G Winter Magi Thuwed out of the AP this past Christmas.

This thing.

Gifting back to the thread.. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8lJDr

Please post so I know where it goes

I took it. Thanks! I've been wanting an even gen Dorkface Two-headed for a while. And it's a Thuwed as well, so it's even better smile.gif

Edit: DW themed pb Thuwed for the thread. Claim my eggs/hatchlings! GONE!

I'd love to know where it ends.

You're welcome, LumosSeeker148 smile.gif

Edited by Raistlin24

I have a few Thuweds from lucky clicking to get a one. Still waiting for them to actually breed with something, I really want to breed some more for not just getting more Thuweds, but more of a chance at getting a Daydream Thuwed, because I love Daydream Dragons and a Daydream Thuwed would make me REALLY happy.

These are my Thuweds:

Guardian, named Giafcaz Wiuhtaud Thuwed

One of my most recent adults. Royal Crimson, named Womjuc Thuwed

gifting 2 PB 4th gen Thuweds one and two enjoy

I glommed the BBW and Ayelldee has the Neb!! So many thanks from both of us!

Giving back the first egg from a gift I picked up in this thread!

Thanks for letting me know, carmen8386 smile.gif

Edited by macaroon

Hey, all! Just leaving a post letting everyone know that I have a link to a spreadsheet with all of my Thuweds on my scroll in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to request an egg. I'll be breeding again after Valentine's Day.

Gone!

Please let me know if you take it or if anyone has an opinion. I'm not sure if I like it or if I should just do a stair line.

Thanks!

Edited by Zavryl

Wiz: Perfect reply! xd.png

CinnamonPizza: That's just sad! PM me after the event has calmed down and I'll help you build a proper Magi army and maybe a few other bsa wink.gif

TheCompleteAnimorph: ohmy.gif ...I think I just swallowed my own tongue! How could one even decide on a mate for something like that! ohmy.gif

Can somebody post a list of all TJ's Valentines (other holidays too maybe?) including the ones not in official pairs? Some are only codes and I don't know them. Would hate to accidentally throw back a thuwed sleep.gif

Looks like he's waiting to breed until the event. Wonder when the thuweds will hit the AP?

Best of luck to you guys this year. I'm hoping that whatever he breeds ends up on a good scroll. I would watch the trade threads to try and grab one that way, but something like that would go for a mint (and not the cute little green kind). blink.gif

I HOPE THIS IS OK TO POST? If not, please let me know...

HAVE:

I own all of the 3g's in this lineage, feel free to request 4, 5 or 6g! smile.gif

user posted image

And I NEED PB EG THUWEDs with the base containing only those in this list:

user posted image

You do not have to breed for me for me to breed for you. Just ask! smile.gif

Edited by cajunsun