Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Would there happen to be any 2G owners that would be willing to breed PB 3EG Thuweds? I need a couple of mates: Fhokka Fadb Thuwed and Bad Wolf Thuwed could use some company. I'm looking to eventually breed their offspring to get a pretty checker, and am trying to avoid inbreeding. If anyone can help, I'd be happy to offer offspring and/or other stuff. =)

You're welcome to check out the Thuweds on my scroll. They're on the first page, 2nd gens at the top of the Thuwed section. They're marked with a frozen Paper hatchling.

Pick the one(s) you want me to breed and pick whom to breed with and I'll get them to you.

It took quite a while for the parents to cooperate, but I have a 4th gen even gen Terrae Thuwed free to a good home!

Gone to Husker! Thanks for posting and I hope the little one is nice and cooperative for you!

Edited by Kurane

It took quite a while for the parents to cooperate, but I have a 4th gen even gen Terrae Thuwed free to a good home!

Adopt me!

Thank you very much!

My Last Winter baby Thuwed this season!

Please, love and name it! smile.gif

It's a 4EG Winter with Hollies and Heart Seekers in base pairs :3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Would love to know where it goes

TY~

Calenmir, thank you for adopting it!

Edited by Ae0nian

My Last Winter baby Thuwed this season!

Please, love and name it! smile.gif

It's a 4EG Winter with Hollies and Heart Seekers in base pairs :3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Would love to know where it goes

TY~

I took him. Very pretty!! Thank you!

Dee

Just curious, but has TJ bred any of his Thuweds since January? I've looked at a few on the page but not all of them since there's so many pairs now. Does anyone know?

Just curious, but has TJ bred any of his Thuweds since January? I've looked at a few on the page but not all of them since there's so many pairs now. Does anyone know?

I think he hasn't

As far as i can tell - only the valentines.

I'm the curse sad.gif Every time I get on the list, he breeds like once every 3 months.

I've decided to do this differently from last time.

I have a daydream fail Guardian Thuwed.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ii0JQ - Lineage (very messy, but still Thuwed)

Give me a PM if you're interested.

Receiver can NOT do anything that will threaten the egg's life in any way. This includes earthquake, biting, just outright killing etc.

Do not abandon it unless ABSOLUTELY NESSESARY, please.

Otherwise, do what you want with it!

Any questions? Just ask.

I'm the curse sad.gif Every time I get on the list, he breeds like once every 3 months.

Haha, so now I know who to blame... wink.gif I made it onto the list this last time too. Didn't expect the wait to be quite this long, but I'm sure it'll be a pleasant surprise when it does show up! (As long as I'm not scroll-locked.)

Haha, so now I know who to blame... wink.gif I made it onto the list this last time too. Didn't expect the wait to be quite this long, but I'm sure it'll be a pleasant surprise when it does show up! (As long as I'm not scroll-locked.)

I didn't make it...

I have 0 Thuweds lower than 12942389057894 gen... xd.png