Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Thanks!

And passing one along myself...

Thanks so much zaverxi. Will breed one of my thuweds in return for this thread as soon as I have an egg-spot on my scroll.

I have this lovely Daydream Dorkwed that was given away a while back, all growed up now. Not sure if I'll breed her for myself since I don't have a pretty pairing planned, but PM me if you'd like.

I also have this Vampire from Xejho Thuwed x Jidjok Thuwed, found her on the AP.

While I have my own lineage projects planned, I am (along with pretty much everyone else here) enamored with Thuweds and plan to collect lots.

Edited by PhoenixFire_72

I thought it was messier. But it turns out, he's EVEN 6th GEN, which really surprised me. A mix of terrae, embers, and bronze tinsels. I kinda like it, more than I did last time. I couldn't breed anything with it and not have it be nice-looking, so I can't pass anything along. I might have some others.... I'l go check.

Edit: Yes, there are also some harvest dragons in there.

Edit again: Nope. This is the only one!

Edited by EmmaD333

As promised yesterday, giving back to the thread. smile.gif

GONE. Thanks jazeki.

Edited by counselor

3rd gen nebula thuwed Gone to a new home. Edited by counselor

I'm refreshing the request page a lot hoping to catch TJ's scroll off cool down so I can get a slot, but I've got a killer migraine keeping me from being OL for more than a few minutes at a time. The Twilight app helps, but only so much. rolleyes.gif

Do you guys post here if you notice that he's bred his dragons? I know the breeding is sporadic, but I don't wanna keep killing my head if he's bred them recently. Maybe go find a nice dark room to hide in for a day or two. cool.gif

Also, how does TJ do his holiday breeding? Is it all just AP drops?

My Halloween stock is just plain sad (2 cb cave lurker, one 2nd gen shadow walker, two 3rd gen marrow, and a 3rd and 4th gen pumpkin). I would be lucky to get any of them even if it was a random one of them.

Usually someone will post here if they just got an egg from TJ or if they find the list open. As far as I can see no one has posted here since the eggs that were bred on the 20th, so he could theoretically breed at any time.

As far as holidays I am pretty sure that those just go to the AP unless maybe he does a free-for-all on IRC?

As far as holidays I am pretty sure that those just go to the AP unless maybe he does a free-for-all on IRC?

TJ gifts very rarely directly, especially not holidays.

IRC folk still might have an edge sometimes, because TJ speaks about DC when he's in the mood - and that includes thuwed breeding, or new thuwed pairs. And if there are new pairs, there are always new spots - even without them breeding.

Gifting:

3EG Purple Ridgewing from Purple x Tan Ridgewing checker

Gone! You're welcome, Dewdropmon!

Edited by codyne

black thuwed hatchling (influenced to be female)

GONE

Edited by counselor