Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

For folks on my #1 spots on my Thuwed lists, I will be breeding my Thuweds tomorrow, so save spot for any egg that might produce. Will breed all others that are available and post them here also, before I go on breeding break for a few weeks. smile.gif Normal breeding frustration (this applies to tinsels, unless TJ takes mercy upon us) will resume thereafter. xd.png

Okay, here goes: will be posting these probably one by one for a while, because I have lineage eggs that gave me one space to play with. Will post the next egg after the first egg is taken, so will be editing this post with the new teleport link and egg info.

Egg 1: 5th even-gen hellfire from Hellhound and Ouranosaur

Thanks for letting me know you got the hellfire, panthera!

Egg 2: 5th gen storm from Hurricane and Quetzalcoatlus

Congrats to the new owner!

Egg 3: 4th even-gen black from Thuwedkeeper and Ptolemy

Congrats to the new owner and the egg!

Egg 4: 6th gen staircase magi from Thuwedmaster and Jael

Claimed. Good luck to both new owner and egg.

Egg 5: 5th even-gen spitfire from Progne and Blue Agave

Thank you for adopting it, Husker! Good luck to both you and the baby! smile.gif

That's it. Got some no interests, headaches, and took care of some IOUs. Will link the list in my profile for anyone who hasn't seen and doesn't want to dig for it.

Edited by blackdragon71

Okay, here goes: will be posting these probably one by one for a while, because I have lineage eggs that gave me one space to play with. Will post the next egg after the first egg is taken, so will be editing this post with the new teleport link and egg info.

Egg 1: 5th even-gen hellfire from Hellhound and Ouranosaur

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much, the color combos are so pretty! I'll give her a good home, name, and fitting mate. Thanks again! xd.png

I have a few Thuweds...one of them has a lovely lineage and this one isn't so bad, but the others are just plain messy. I have been stalking the Thuwed breeding requests page as of late, as if I'm going to get a request in xd.png

GONE

Free 5th gen Ember Thuwed. Please name with both Thuwed and Mayfair.

Edited by Husker

Egg 5: 5th even-gen spitfire from Progne and Blue Agave

That's it. Got some no interests, headaches, and took care of some IOUs. Will link the list in my profile for anyone who hasn't seen and doesn't want to dig for it.

I have the last egg-the spitfire. Thank you for such a pretty line.

Missed again apparently, but since it said "breeding lists are full" then

it must mean I am getting closer to finding the breeding lists open?

I have a 3rd gen Misfit pygmy Thuwed egg up for grabs if anyone's interested:

gone! Hope whoever claimed it enjoys!

Edited by diannethegeek

Gorgeous 5th even gen. Red Thuwed egg with Holiday themed lineage. Free to new home, please let me know if you claim.

Gone

Edited by Bodecia

I wonder if TJ's gonna keep up the Monday breeding? biggrin.gif

Apparently not! rolleyes.gif I'm going to be really bummed if he pops out of the woodwork and breeds now, I just filled my last egg-slot with a gift for someone and I don't know when they'll pick it up. Ah well...

Would you remain on his list? Can't he code your scroll to take 8 eggs momentarily?

Would you remain on his list? Can't he code your scroll to take 8 eggs momentarily?

You stay on the list, but you get skipped over in favour of someone with a free space. Apparently TJ only puts an egg on your scroll if you have a free egg slot:

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list. If you have an available egg slot when Thuweds are bred, the egg will be placed on your scroll automatically. If you do not have room for another egg, you will maintain your place on the breeding list and the egg will go to the first available user.