Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

More giving back to the thread!

If others are interested in a 4th gen offspring from Nukoh Diviq Thuwed ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/DQIvZ ) and his CB Water Walker mate, CB Disney-Pixar's UP, I can make a list of 5 people for now smile.gif

First egg would be bred around Friday the 25th.

Merrov, I would love to have a water walker baby from that line, please. If I have to wait, I can do that. Willing to trade for it, as well. smile.gif Thank you in advance.

Also willing to learn how to spell.

Edited by blackdragon71

Merrov, I would love to have a water walker baby from that line, please. If I have to wait, I can do that. Willing to trade for it, as well. smile.gif Thank you in advance.

Also willing to learn how to spell.

You're on the list smile.gif

I was just wondering if you're willing to breed siblings to this? It's gorgeous!

sure, just send me a PM-- so I remember rolleyes.gif

they are not the best of breeders so I am not willing to make a long list---

More giving back to the thread!

If others are interested in a 4th gen offspring from Nukoh Diviq Thuwed ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/DQIvZ ) and his CB Water Walker mate, CB Disney-Pixar's UP, I can make a list of 5 people for now smile.gif

1. Blackdragon71 - water walker

First egg would be bred around Friday the 25th.

I am very interested in one of their offspring waterhorse in particular. I have the perfect mate for them. If your interested in putting me on the list I can give back to and make you an offspring seen here (of course if they don't refuse tongue.gif)

It is in a perfect EG arrowy c shape :/ http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

Edited by shovedtbh

Got a 5th generation Thuwed Pygmy egg. It is up for grabs if anyone wants it. I didn't even realize I had one of these until I went to looking. I'm willing to breed the Dark Myst Pygmy Thuwed if anyone wants or the egg is a basic gold colored Pygmy. Just let me know. I'm also willing to trade as long as you have a something I don't, I'm not picky. I won't give up a dragon unless I have duplicates though. I am however willing to do breedings of any of my dragons. Just let me know.

Thuwed Lineage Link

This egg is descended from this line:

Tuhb M0jk Thuwed x Wahc Majvak Thuwed

Edited by GRKeistra

Updating List

Hosojjalo Thuwed x Raelyn Bellerose

1 stardust13

2 Kith

3 Ldyfsh

4 Allspice

5 Isuzu

6 shovedtbh

List for Muheed Thuwed X Natalie Christmas

1 counselor

2 Ae0nian

3 Wiz

4 purplehaze

5 Ldyfsh

Edited by bluebell_rose

I am very interested in one of their offspring waterhorse in particular. I have the perfect mate for them. If your interested in putting me on the list I can give back to and make you an offspring seen here (of course if they don't refuse tongue.gif)

It is in a perfect EG arrowy c shape :/ http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

+__+ if there is a breeding list for your C-Shaped Thuwed I'd be tickled pink to possess one of the offspring. I can offer you another Thuwed in return, like this even gen (or its father), this spiral, or one of its offspring, or an offspring of one of these stairsteps (cb mate of your choice).

You're on the list! It'll be a couple weeks, minimum, or will depend on which egg is produced first. I'll let you know smile.gif Also, I'd be interested in an egg from that too LOL

Edited by Merrov

You're on the list! It'll be a couple weeks, minimum, or will depend on which egg is produced first. I'll let you know smile.gif

YES. lol. tongue.gif I will make a breeding list if they don't refuse smile.gif If they do I can catch you something else ^.^ (SplashRaptor) you will be 2nd on this list if all goes as planned. Thanks so much smile.gif

YES. lol. tongue.gif I will make a breeding list if they don't refuse smile.gif If they do I can catch you something else ^.^ (SplashRaptor) you will be 2nd on this list if all goes as planned. Thanks so much smile.gif

Fantastic! If they refuse let me know and I can maybe get you a second egg after everyone else on the list has one.

Also (and I have been boggled by this for a while now lol) what is the splash BSA? What does it do? It confuses me xd.png

Giving back now to the thread I have a arrow shaped Thuwed from Jkedo Thuwed x Woeto Thuwed & Pink x Valentines 09'! Gorgeous smile.gif I already bred myself one. It is a Geode.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3790F

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! woot, enjoy smile.gif

Let me know if you get this Thuwed, I would love to know who homes it.

Spash BSA info about this: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Breed_Specific_Actions (scroll down a tad to Splash)

Edited by shovedtbh

Fantastic! If they refuse let me know and I can maybe get you a second

egg after everyone else on the list has one.

Also (and I have been boggled by this for a while now lol) what is the splash BSA? What does it do? It confuses me xd.png

Splash is just an allusion to pokemon. After you use it 100 times you will get a magikarp badge.

I was wondering if anyone could help me get an all Thuwed mate for this guy?

Thanks in advance.

This lovely Geode Thuwed is searching for a loving home. wink.gif

Claim here, if you intend to keep *^-^*

Oh and a question/request... Can anyone breed pretty 3rd EG Pygmy Thuweds [Dark Myst, Crimson, Misfyt, Seawyrm, Pumpkin, Regular]? I took a liking in them and am hungry for more hehe

Just finished this Pygmy Variety Stair and it's itching in my fingers to find me another Pygmy Thuwed project. ^.~

If you can help, to find me some, please shoot me a PM *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

I have a couple Thuweds I wouldn't mind starting lists for, though I don't know how popular they'll be.

Lovingo x Celoc0 Thuwed

4G Flamingo x Valentine '09 checker (from Vcumadwe and Lucodkado)

Sibling to this!

I ask that it is named in the Thuwed fashion and stays on the giftee's scroll (in other words: no killing, trading, or abandoning!)

Lyxii

deblogan

Dal

stardust13

Xythus

Mailed salmonbaby a transfer link, so there's an open spot on the list for the first one to post here saying they'd like it. :)

And the list is closed again! Added you, stardust13. ^^

Edited by Chanilove

Mailed salmonbaby a transfer link, so there's an open spot on the list for the first one to post here saying they'd like it. smile.gif

Me me, please!! - Whoo! Thank you, Chanilove!

Edited by stardust13

I was wondering if anyone could help me get an all Thuwed mate for this guy?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry. The closest I could get was a sibling to this dragon, but they have one set of CBs in common *sigh*

Good luck!!

Would anyone be interested in this thuwed?

Not a perfect lineage, but a good one for Hallowe'en!

Edited by caseytalk