Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Thanks for this info! I've never seen the list open, so never seen anything but the breeding pairs.

hehe I recently grabbed a dragon from that same lineage, however, I was very saddened by the Royal Blue that is in there since it threw the lineage off. I am able to continue the lineage, but that Royal Blue kills it! xd.png

Anyway, I recently started to acquire more Thuweds. When I first joined, I didn't come to the forums right away so I didn't know what a Thuwed was. xd.png Turns out, I had grabbed one a long time ago and never knew until I recently started looking at some of the lineages I have and was pretty surprised that I had some good ones! laugh.gif

My list is small, but these are the ones I have so far:

Seems to have lots of Thuweds, along with some Dorkface dragons! smile.gif

Then I have this girl and this pretty girly xd.png

There are a few Thuwed dragons in this one, but it is also a pretty long and somewhat messy lineage.

Sadly, this little girl is inbred, but it happened before I even got an offspring. It's another crazy lineage too. Also a Dorkface. tongue.gif

EDIT: Just discovered I have another Thuwed, but it's inbred as well. Also contains Dorkface.

Edited by HaloGoddess

hehe I recently grabbed a dragon from that same lineage, however, I was very saddened by the Royal Blue that is in there since it threw the lineage off. I am able to continue the lineage, but that Royal Blue kills it! xd.png

Anyway, I recently started to acquire more Thuweds. When I first joined, I didn't come to the forums right away so I didn't know what a Thuwed was. xd.png Turns out, I had grabbed one a long time ago and never knew until I recently started looking at some of the lineages I have and was pretty surprised that I had some good ones! laugh.gif

My list is small, but these are the ones I have so far:

Seems to have lots of Thuweds, along with some Dorkface dragons! smile.gif

Then I have this girl and this pretty girly xd.png

There are a few Thuwed dragons in this one, but it is also a pretty long and somewhat messy lineage.

Sadly, this little girl is inbred, but it happened before I even got an offspring. It's another crazy lineage too. Also a Dorkface. tongue.gif

why not continue the pattern with every 5th gen using a blue ? Tthat would just enlarge the pattern and still make it consistent.

Edited by Imperialist

i have a badly lineaged tthuwed it has two thuweds and the dorkface and shallynarr pair so two thuweds and the dorkface its up for trade here it is user posted image

edited to lineage link, please use lineage links - ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

Gifting:

4th even gen Daydream Thuwed Lineage

Please no killing, abandoning, neglecting, biting, or trading. If I wanted that done, I would do it myself.

Take my Thuwed home wub.gif

Gone, enjoy!!

Edited by CDM

I have some pretty Thuweds I am happy to breed, both Pure Thuwed Only Gens and Pretty Thuwed Regular Lineages that I would love to gift. I am asking Santa to bring me a Thuwed list nicely done for Xmas as I am lazy, however, I've made it a little bit easier by trying to move my Thuwed Pairs closer to the top of my scroll. Thanks!

*Joins your dance*

I'm keeping an egg-slot open... Just in case..

Same here. Was doing some trading earlier and I swore up and down any second when my egg slots were full was going to be when it happened. XD This stuff makes me paranoid, man!

Same here. Was doing some trading earlier and I swore up and down any second when my egg slots were full was going to be when it happened. xd.png This stuff makes me paranoid, man!

Of course! I mean, why would he breed them when we have an egg-slot open! laugh.gif

I just caught an ER Ember egg in the AP, which locked me, and I got really paranoid that the Thuweds were gonna breed then, so I re-abandoned it xd.png

I'm not even sure what list I put myself on LOL

No dancing until TJ actually announces he's bred eggs and there are spaces available on the list again, please. Some people are easily distracted.

That is all. *blows raspberries*

Giving back to the thread! My Waterhorse Thuwed finally found someone to breed with haha

just put something random in the trade so I know where the egg goes smile.gif

4th gen waterhorse/water walker: GONE! enjoy, Carrow! smile.gif

Edited by Merrov

3rd gen pink thuwed

two way trade offer any AP catch

just so I know where it goes

claimed

enjoy biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

This is quite late, but I got my second 2nd gen Thuwed. smile.gif This one is a marrow x ember. Now I just want to be back on the list again! biggrin.gif

More giving back to the thread!

If others are interested in a 4th gen offspring from Nukoh Diviq Thuwed ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/DQIvZ ) and his CB Water Walker mate, CB Disney-Pixar's UP, I can make a list of 5 people for now smile.gif

1. Blackdragon71 - water walker

2. Shovedtbh - waterhorse

First egg would be bred around Friday the 25th.

Edited by Merrov

*performs another rain dance to summon TJ into breeding the Thuwed clan*

*Joins in the rain dance of summoning*

Edit: He'll breed them now. I just locked myself for the next hour.

Edited by rayden54

3rd gen pink thuwed

two way trade offer any AP catch

just so I know where it goes

claimed

enjoy biggrin.gif

I was just wondering if you're willing to breed siblings to this? It's gorgeous!