kissxthestarz

What was your first new release?

Joined in late November of '08, so I believe it was the winter seasonal release. Missed the original vampires by a month, unfortunately.

The first one I was online for was the Lunar and Solar dragons as well xd.png I was never online for any of the others fail. o3o

My first release was the Skywings, which are honestly one of my most favorite breeds, if not my favorite. I love them. I don't remember the actual release or how I reacted.

My first release was the portal egg release.... I've only been doing the whole dragoncave thing for 1-2 months >.>

sad.gif I'm so upset that I didn't find this site sooner! At first, I didn't really care about new releases, but now it's like a slap in the face b/c I'll never be able to get my hands on a CB Holiday or anything. I keep telling myself that this site will still be running in 5 years, I'll still be a member, and by then hopefully I'll have participated in plenty of new releases lol

I think my first release was a holiday one, the halloween Marrows. I think the first normal release was the ember/harvest

My first release was the uber-release that came on April 22nd 2009(daydreams, dorsals, balloons, stripes, sunsets, pinks, whiptails). I don't remember its name exactly, but it happened 1 day after I joined and being a nooby-noob I wasn't even aware it happened, lol.

My first release was the Christmas '09 dragons... though I was on vacation so I didn't get any... Fail.

My first release was Val. 2011 smile.gif I took 2 eggs smile.gif It was hard to get them, but i was very happy to have them ( and i am still enjoying my 2 val ladyes ).

If I didn't leave after my first failed attempts at raising dragon eggs, I would have been here for the Skywings in July of 2008. As it is, my first "New Release" eggs were after my return to DC, the Embers and Harvests from the base 2 release on 10-10-10.

My first new release were the Valentines Day '09 eggs, which is also the day I started my scroll. Of course, being new to the game, I didn't know that there was anything special going on, like a new release, so I don't have a CB '09 Valentine egg. tongue.gif

My first dragon release were the Frills and Geodes, I was quite confused because I just started a while ago and so I wasn´t able to understand how to get the Geodes xd.png I figured it out when I looked at other´s Geodes and saw they were all bred by Pebbles and/or Stones^_^

My first release was the dark mist pygmies and those kind of eggs. owo

I joined literally only days after the Skywing release. The next release was guardians. Frankly I don't remember what happened. I was only semi-active at the time in any case because of a lot of personal problems. And all my memories from that time are hazy if not gone because of the car accident.

My first release was back in February 2009 ~ the Geode and Frilled release smile.gif

I miss the frillies..

Me too. I joined in January.

Geode and Frill for me too! >w<

I just didnt join the forum because forums, at the time, scared me.

Edited by oOnyaOo

Autumn, on the same day that my first dragon hatched. But I obtained my Autumns weeks later.

started DC in July 2009... dunno what the release was back then... is there a timetable somewhere? biggrin.gif

My first release was... the Frills and Geodes. :3 (Man, it took me forevah to figure out what was up with getting Geodes at first! I didn't often visit the forums, then...)

Or wait. Were the first Valentines before, or after that release? Because I was here for them too, although I didn't get one that year. I was such a newb, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a holiday release, and when I had so much trouble catching one of the eggs... I just figured that I could get one later. *sadness*

t there was a rumor that once the hatchlings gendered they would kill all the other eggs on your scroll, unless they (the vampires) were kept fogged. Many people had actually abandoned their eggs for this reason.

I decided I'd rather have the vampires than the other eggs on my scroll, anyway, so I took the risk. xd.png

Vampires were my first new release also. I went to the trouble to put the vamps in between a bunch of adults and kept the other eggs away from them. Silly, silly.

My first release was the Nocturne, Canopy, Electric, and Bluna. I had just started DC about 10 or so days before the release. I joined the forums about 20 days later after I joined DC.

I still remember for like, 2 weeks all that was in the cave was the Nocturne, Canopy, and the Electrics after they were released. That was an annoying period, lol.

Edited by eterniawolf

I joined about eight days before valentines day this year, so my first release were Rosebuds, I knew from stalking the forum that there would be new Valentines dragons, so I knew what was coming and got two easily. smile.gif