TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I just snagged five blue and one orange. I was really hoping for more orange, but I'm definitely glad to have any at all. xd.png

Definitely thought it was a Portal reference, until I saw TJ's post.

*Leaves brownies for TJ and the spriters.*

I just got my two. Hee hee! It looks like I got home from my trip at the perfect time. But I'm not too thrilled about having two eggs with the same description in the same biome coming out at the same time, no matter how beautiful they are.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Cool a new release.

Got 2 of each color biggrin.gif

Yay, three orange and two blue. >w< I really adore the eggs - so shiny! Can't wait to see what comes out of them. xd.png

I was sitting there trying to figure out why people were abandonding cheeses, red dorsals, red, CBs, etc. /facepalm. 2 blue, 2 orange biggrin.gif I r happy. I hope I get the same male:female ratio ohmy.gifninja.gif unless gender is by color?

Yes! Caught two oranges, and one blue. And OMG, I already have a bunch of eggs to catch up on, this only adds more to the load! xd.pngD

Hmm...I think I know what these are, by the codes. Well I have an idea anyway, unless these haven't been seen before, then I know I'm completely wrong xd.png

If they're what I'm thinking of though... <3

Come on and hatch, I just need to see the hatchlings biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

After some Incubating, I opened up space and caught two orange eggs! Thank you, TJ, for the new release!

Came here when I saw the forest was empty, since that, y'know, never happens. xd.png

thanks for the release. got one of each so far. the eggs are pretty but i'm partial to the orange one as its my second favorite color.

i was like what? alpine is empty? no nocturnes sitting there? and then i started checking other biomes too and they were empty and it didn't say one word about a massive pile of eggs. and then i got to the desert and was pleasantly surprised.

Edited by spring_dragon

Well, I let go of one Nocturne hatchling, then snagged a blue egg. With one of each, I'll behave until the rest of the hachlings grow up!

Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

Caught 3 blue. Now I need at least one orange. Or two. Or three. But blue is good too.

Thanks for the new release!

w00t! managed to catch a blue one (with my slwo phooneee! biggrin.gif)

i hope they are still there in 4 hours *unlocks then*

thanks tj biggrin.gif

Ps: i like the portal theory xd.png

.. wait, wat, there's a new release? /slow

Rawr, way to go TJ, snagging all the cool codes. Thanks for the new release!

(Also, if you're back from your vacation, [which I assume you are], welcome back! Most of us missed you.)