TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Oh wow, first time noticing a release RIGHT AFTER.

Nice to have caught both fairly quickly C:

New release and I unlock tomorrow, yes! Can't wait to start collecting!

Woo! This is the first time I've ever been on at the start of a new release. Thanks TJ and spriter. <3

Hah. New dragon cave releases. And I'm pretty sure I know which eggs they are, too. I think they were the first ones I helped with...

Good luck, everyone. smile.gif

New eggies? Awesome! Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif Though I was only able to grab one before becoming locked xd.png

*EDIT* - Just wondering, are these a permanent addition to the cave, or are they releasing just for today? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

LOL Awesome! Portal!! biggrin.gif *waits for egg to hatch* Good thing I just got my gold trophy. biggrin.gif

Okay, place your bets: How long 'til someone starts complaining about the matching descriptions in one Biome? tongue.gif

And how many desert breeds will this make, now? Very excited to see more dragons there. :3

Y U do dat? A chicken smoothie event AND a DC event. I need to go change my pants now.

ALREADY! It's only been a month!

A release when I'm not at work! Yay! I figured we'd be getting some new desert eggs soon. smile.gif

however why would there be two blue eggs up but only one orange egg? if TJ's method is to usually freeze the hatchling of each type of new breed?

maybe they have the same hatchie? *dundundunnn*

Thanks, TJ!

I was wondering when we were getting a new Release, and hoping it was soon.

ALREADY! It's only been a month!

In 3 days it'll have been 2 months since the last release.

I only didn't do one last month because of the new features.

however why would there be two blue eggs up but only one orange egg? if TJ's method is to usually freeze the hatchling of each type of new breed?

maybe they have the same hatchie? *dundundunnn*

Aw, now that would almost be mean. :3 Like with the Terrae release, when we flipped out over the different egg designs, only to find that the egg didn't matter so much... ^-^;

aand you drained the other biomes to keep us from getting rares while everyone else got glowers.

aand you drained the other biomes to keep us from getting rares while everyone else got glowers.

Or because it would have ordinarily been a solid drop, except now with the Biome sorting they all fall into the desert and nowhere else?

I got three of each. Are these a permanent addition to the cave? Or is this just some special thing going on over colors (which I don't mind at all)?

I also think I figured out a secret for these eggs as to which color is what... though I'm not telling anyone anything and I'm probably wrong xd.png

now if only you weren't there cheese...

oh and THANKS TJ!!!! (I was too excited to remember... sorry)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

2 blues, gender differences? Just guessing.

Edited by yosofine

Awesome, locked myself with new eggs, in the morning I'll try and ditch some of the oranges to try and find more blues~

I just had this feeling that I should keep my scroll totally open these past few days... It totally paid off! biggrin.gif