TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

BINGO!

Total Lunar Eclipse of 2011 Jun 15

Today's July 17 2011 - a month afterwards - but TJ did say he held off new releases due to the new features... (and possibly some more polishing up those glowing stones for us...)

Ah! I'm scroll locked!! D:

The new eggs look beautiful! Thanks TJ!

New release?! And I noticed this topic now, when I WAS going to sleep... well. Looks like my boyfriend will have a nice surprise when he wakes up. =D

These are so pretty! I tried grabbing a few, but my computer's being slow D: Oh well. I wonder how their adult sprites look like.

The eggs look beautiful, TJ!

...wow, took one hour to look at this. o_o

..... The *first* time I've been scroll-locked since the new limits came out (I didn't want to accidentally take on more then I could handle), and a new release happens?! Just figures!!

*had to abandon a purple*

yaaaaaaayyyy new release! Love the egg colors.

4 orange and 3 blue, good enough for me xd.png

Cant wait to see the hatchlings, and what a great way to come back to the cave. Awesome as ever T.J biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

Just grabbed another blue so now I have 3 of each.

Wow, a new release, and the page isn't flooded. Is this why we got Biomes now?

I can't wait to see these new eggs hatch. I'm guessing the blue egg is sexually dimorphic, since there are four blue eggs featured on TJ's announcement. But what's up with the orange egg? Wonder why they have the same description. (I was actually amazed I didn't get any repeat colors while trying to grab one of each.)

I'm still kinda confused ^^; Why release 4 blue eggs and only 2 orange? huh.gif (I'll feel really stupid if that question has already been answered xd.png)

*EDIT* hehe Didn't see those other eggies the first time xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

I just snagged two blue ones. smile.gif They are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what hatches out of them.

I may abandon an egg or two to try to snag an orange one, too. Or maybe I will just wait. I assume these are not a limited release.

Woo! New releases~ <3 They look wonderful. I managed to catch two blues and two oranges- one after another. Luck! I can't wait to see what they look like.

Thank you, TJ~

Thanks so much TJ09 smile.gif

Already got 2 Ornages.

If only I didnt use the "Bite" BSA...

I'm still kinda confused ^^; Why release 4 blue eggs and only 2 orange? huh.gif (I'll feel really stupid if that question has already been answered xd.png)

*EDIT* hehe Didn't see those other eggies the first time xd.png

When TJ has 4 of one egg in his post that means that that sprite is dimorphic (different sprites for the male and female).

Finally got an Orange one. Need to wait for more of the hatchlings to grow up now, so I can get more!

Woohoo new eggs! *throws blue and orange confetti*

Thank you TJ! <3