TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

...... I maaaay have to rethink my "I don't like biomes" position.

It's weird, because if these new eggs are only dropping in one biome, it should equal the same craziness we always had at the front of the cave. But it's not.

RECORD time, for me. I got 2 blue eggs and 1 orange, less then 2 hours after the announcement. Record!

Four oranges and one blue xd.png ... anyone wanna color swap later today? tongue.gif

OMG emergency abandon ship!!

Goodbye eggies!! T_T

Can't wait to see all the blue sprites. Let the alt hunting BEGIN! happy.gif

One of my new eggs has "upset" as its code. I'm far too amused by this.

Saw something new and different show up in a hatchery and raced over to see ^^ Very exciting!

However, the blue eggs don't seem to like me xd.png Have lots of orange, but only one blue.

Yay! New eggs happy.gif

But I´m locked atm and I won´t be online till Thursday evening... I hope they won´t be too hard to get then x)

Three Four blues and one orange so far. I PMed someone for a swap with one of my blues, though, so we'll see if I can get 2/2.

Thanks TJ and artists! I'm glad it came after I got back in town, and not a few days ago!

I'm locked now because I'm holding onto a 2nd gen alt vine attempt for another 23 hours, so hopefully I can get that trade and have 3 blue and 2 orange, and then influence.

Edited by FireAngel73

YAY for the release, but not too jazzed about the biome >.< It's hard enough to get ANYTHING from the desert as it was. Now it's just going to be ridiculous :/

YAY for release, though!

aww, locked, but... Artemis? Lunar, Moonlight, Eclipse, Sunny, and Solar...sounds interesting ^^

REMINDER: Be very careful about adding new eggs to fansites!!

Every single new release I see sick and dead eggs in fansites because people add them too soon. I'm *already* seeing the new eggs in fansites, and that is really just a disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah got 3 blues & 1 orange. :D And the biomes made it so much easier to get them.

YAY for the release, but not too jazzed about the biome >.< It's hard enough to get ANYTHING from the desert as it was. Now it's just going to be ridiculous :/

Well, part of the problem was that there were so few breeds in the desert. Now there are at least two more.

YAY! New dragons! And the red egg resembles my old favourite project... *crosses fingers*

Caught 3 orange ones! Will be color swaping in a few hours! wink.gif

REMINDER: Be very careful about adding new eggs to fansites!!

Every single new release I see sick and dead eggs in fansites because people add them too soon. I'm *already* seeing the new eggs in fansites, and that is really just a disaster waiting to happen.

This is very true....unless of course you incubate it biggrin.gif!

One of my new eggs has "upset" as its code. I'm far too amused by this.

That's awesome! laugh.giflaugh.gif