TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

They'll keep mass-dropping every hour so you should have plenty of chances to get them, hgfggg. :-) Heck they'll probably be clogging the cave in another week or two... new releases usually go nuts for a while trying to catch up with the ratios of older dragons. :-)

Awesome Sauce! I was even just getting really into the mood for a new release today. Even managed to get one of each so far.

Thanks TJ!

So exciting! The eggs are gorgeous; they look like moonstones and sunstones. I can't wait to see what the hatchlings look like! Only twelve hours to go.

hehe Now if only my other eggies would hatch xd.png Though I have to wait another day or two before that happens xd.png I hope these are permanent.... I wanna catch more of 'em biggrin.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I come back from partying and I get instantly assaulted with pretty new eggs.

I got one of each color, woot. Yay for dumb luck. Can't wait to see the adults. <3

Wow! I was just thinking it was time for another release! I am locked, but have two eggs that will hatch in the next hour or so.

I'm psychic... I was convinced yesterday that there would be a new release. Waited and waited and today- WACKACHOW! NEW RELEASE! Thanks DC! smile.gif

I caught four oranges and only one blue. I am quite disappointed, as I wanted to grab some more blue eggs ._.

Then again, I'm not sure which will be the more common version.

I got an egg called 50KIO. Guess TG gave me either $50,000 or 50 kips, or Cries For Help.

There needs to be a catchphrase like LOL, except "gasp out loud".

I totally did when I first saw the desert. blink.gif

Thanks TJ!

THIS IS AWESOME. Me and my 90 dragons are coming to save you, Kip!

Yay! My first time seeing 'em, and I got two of each! biggrin.gif Along with the Fellfire, Fluff (forgot the name of it atm) and the Nebula I got earlier, I'm happily scroll-locked.

Influencing 'em atm so I get a male and female of each.

Good thing I'm starting ton unlock from 17 hatchling lock! Must find new eggs. Thank you, TJ!

(still beaming over new limits, now new eggs! biggrin.gif )

I got all oranges. BAAAAAAAAAAAAW. D: >

Oh well. Maybe I can trade some for a blue. <.<

aah, there we go! now i see all the proper eggs up ;3

looks like it means the blues are completely dimorphic, but the oranges aren't.

Wow, the new eggs are beautiful! Thanks so much TJ. You seriously spoil us too much. smile.gif

Got three oranges and one blue and am now locked. Can't wait to see the adults :]

Oooh, code hints!

Artms - Artemis? Maybe? (edit, oh duh, Artemis, goddess of the hunt and the moon)

lunar - Obvs.

MnLgt - Moonlight?

Eclps - Eclipse?

sunny - Duh. :3

Solar - Moar duh.

So, sun/moon type dragons? maybeh?

Edited by Stromboli

DRAT!!!! TJ just has to snag an orange egg that has the code name of sunny - which is my online nickname.

*pouts* At least I can name one of them Sunny 'I. smile.gif

Some of the codenames that TJ's eggs have made me wonder whether there's a lunar eclipse or a solar eclipse soon.

The eggs are gorgeous; they look like moonstones and sunstones.

That was my thought when I saw them.

Wow, the new eggs are beautiful! Thanks so much TJ. You seriously spoil us too much. smile.gif

I have to agree, but don't let that stop you! laugh.gif Seriously, thanks TJ.