Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

I want: A pair of foxes. One, the female, is your common red fox but with green eyes. The other is a male, all white with black tipped ears and brown eyes. They are mates. Maybe have them sitting and snuggling or playing or something? if you want to put some hearts or w/e that'd be great. Their names are Vixune and Kitsune, (Just as a side note, please don't use much pink... Purple colors are fine, but I'm not fond of pink... Thank you.)

I will offer: CB Magi, a Black Stripe and a GW

I want it in this form: Chibi picture for siggy

Edit: Refference pics

Edited by Little Nia

I want: Chibi male Silver, again looking grumpy as in the picture you did as my avatar, and maybe with the same (or similar) background?

I will offer: 'nother five magi hatchies, since it gives me an excuse to do something with my scroll lately (I know it's only one for a chibi, but...)

I want it in this form: Signature image, possibly would fill the whole signature

I want: headshot of this guy -- the one on the left, preferably looking playful and such (he's one of my concepts).

I will offer: 5 magi hatchlings

I want it in this form: Signature, preferably more rectangular than square? :3

And...for reference, I should start gathering the eggs right away, yes? xd.png Sorry, never requested a siggy (or anything else) before.

user posted image

This okay?

Also commission happily completed :3

user posted image

Going to finish up the Chibis and then probably go on a break and draw things for myself for a change.

Holy crap, he's gorgeous. o3o

Still working on getting your hatchlings gathered up. It'll be a couple of days; sorry again for the delay. D:

user posted image

Foxes. Also I will be closing all slots except for the reserved ones. I think this thread has lived past its lifetime. Thanks for the comments and all the support :3

As sad as I will be to never be able to get one of your lovely drawings, you do whatever is best for you. I like just sitting here and looking at your art and I think it's beautiful, so if you need to take a break (permanent or not) from requests in order to make it even more beautiful, don't let me stop you. smile.gif

As sad as I will be to never be able to get one of your lovely drawings, you do whatever is best for you. I like just sitting here and looking at your art and I think it's beautiful, so if you need to take a break (permanent or not) from requests in order to make it even more beautiful, don't let me stop you. smile.gif

Thanks...I just read a message from someone I should have read a year ago. I have serious confidence issues which I need to break.

I was wondering if people would be okay if I dumped my sketches here and such?

Thanks...I just read a message from someone I should have read a year ago. I have serious confidence issues which I need to break.

I was wondering if people would be okay if I dumped my sketches here and such?

It would be great. I'm not commenting as much as I could, but I keep watching all your updates and they are amazing.

The steampunk lion looks gorgeous. I never could get the handle of machines.

user posted image

O 3O It'S SO CYUTE I'MA DIEEEE.....!!!! <3

Lovely work Wookie, it's awesome!!!

---

If you need a break, do so! It's sometimes good to take a break from doing commissions and requests, as it gives you time to reflect on the art you've done and see if there is anything you want to improve upon, without other things distracting you. :3

As for the sketches... Go right ahead! This is your thread, if you decide to use it as a dump, do so. That way, everyone can oogle over your works some more. tongue.gif

I would love to see your sketches, Wookie. :> I know I've never posted in here as yet, but seeing your amazing art made me finally have inspiration to draw after 2 years of not drawing. wub.gif So, thank you, and I would love to see any of your art at all. <3

I would love to see your sketches, Wookie. :> I know I've never posted in here as yet, but seeing your amazing art made me finally have inspiration to draw after 2 years of not drawing. wub.gif So, thank you, and I would love to see any of your art at all. <3

Yay, at least I was able to help :3

And I came up with something new to do, so I'm kicking this to the front again.

MEMEME

I want: Draw teh wuff. TEH WUFF. The markings on this is correct however he's not a chibi. XD He looks more like this ancient ref. He's also a Vystrian dire, which means a direwolf, whiiich means longer legs, more muscular, bigger, a bit more like this anatomy wise.

I want it in this form: Just a pic :3 I'd like to use it as a character image if that's alright.

Also, someday i will have you draw Verridith. SOMEDAY I WILL. 8|

MEMEME

I want: Draw teh wuff. TEH WUFF. The markings on this is correct however he's not a chibi. xd.png He looks more like this ancient ref. He's also a Vystrian dire, which means a direwolf, whiiich means longer legs, more muscular, bigger, a bit more like this anatomy wise.

I want it in this form: Just a pic :3 I'd like to use it as a character image if that's alright.

Also, someday i will have you draw Verridith. SOMEDAY I WILL. 8|

Okay, i can draw that character...after I eat. And by form I meant, cute, angry, etc.

I'll go specify that.

Oh. Seriousface. Or irritated. XD One of this normal looks. A general >:| face an probably haughty I-am-Beta-and-you-will-listen-to-me-or-I-eat-your-face stance. <3

...though Kark you aren't Firehn Beta yet so get off yer high chair and go be the guard leader again, sheesh. Thunder ain't dead yet.

/inner character argument within mind ensues

You know you're a role-player when...

Edited by Verridith

user posted image

o///o KAWAIIIIIII (cuteeeenesss!!!) how have i missed thiss? D:

andandandandand i need to requesttt ><

I want: A Caracal-esque Cat biggrin.gif

I want it in this form: cutee x3 please!

^ if ur open/have a free spot that is owo

I want: Another Inferno-Demon Wyvern sketch to go with your first one.. Nobody's interested in spriting, so I'd enjoy a new sketch to grab attention. Genders tbd. Black & white, pl0x?

I want it in this form: Scary, I guess?

I will give you IOUs, because ot says you want them. Can they all be for Magis? If not, I'll send you a Magi/Combo of CBs o3o

Edited by PieMaster

Ooh cool... I shall wait since it seems that you already got your first request and the rules say something like first come first serve and no waiting list, if I've read them right. Glad you're back, wook.