Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Hearing new/reposted tracks by a favourite artist of mine, DIVERSA. Each listen is good every single time!

Pryanka made me a new banner for my sig and I love it so much! smile.gif

I'm so happy biggrin.gif

Hanging out with my friends usually cheers me up. Playing with my bunny and chinchilla makes me happy too.

A friend told me I changed their life, and saved it, and that made me smile and tear up. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

When I cut my nails and they're all just pink and clean (because when nails grow out they're white and sometimes they collect sediment under them sad.gif and I'd have to scour)

I went to see some of my friends today and I had made them all little presents, and one of my other friends had made us all little presents too. It was a good day. biggrin.gif

Also a cute card that she made and the message was so nice. <3

Getting to have dinner with my dad. Even if I did it yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that one.

There is an elk cow (moose for you in NA) that comes by our village almost every winter, with a new calf in tow. Some years they've been resting in the small glade right outside our kitchen window.

Well, today I saw her again, with a new calf. We had a staring contest for almost a full minute before she suddenly turned and leaped over the fence of the old homestead and her calf followed right after.

Now, you should be very careful when encountering an elk cow with her calf since she can be quite fierce in defending her baby, even more dangerous than a fully grown elk bull, but it is a pretty darn cool experience and I was very happy to see her again. It's a nice tradition. happy.gif

A nice warm bed, I really do not want to get up right now xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Space, drawing, listening to music, playing some video games, or just browsing the internet. Oh! When my little kitty, Luna, jumps on the back of my chair and climbs down into my lap and she purrs until she falls asleep!

I went to the gym. Even though I was too lazy to want to go in the first place. I ran 40 minutes of cardio on incline. It hurt. It makes me happy to have finished! And my lovely cat, when he sits between me and the computer, I die from how adorable he is.

Edited by andromedae

Fanmail videos. Tasting food/candy from foreign country videos. Buying random crap off the internet and trying them out videos.

Yep it's a video kinda day. They are just so satisfying, even though I'm not the one doing all the opening and getting all that stuff.

Seeing shiba inu in real life. ouo

To be fair, seeing basically any dog or cat is enough to excite me, but I have now finally seen a shiba in person and discovered a new level of happiness.

Unexpectedly receiving a 96 on my final essay, the highest anyone has received on an essay in that class... I was hopeless about getting an A in the class because I needed exactly a 96+ to get an A. So now I have an A.

Yessss

Helping out others. The most effective way in solving your problems is to help out others in theirs. I now am beginning to understand the wise words of Uncle Iroh (Legend of Korra. Book 2: Spirits)